Author Topic: Prison-inspired gym  (Read 5878 times)

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
Re: Prison-inspired gym
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2016, 11:37:12 AM »
One of my jobs in my life was being a Correction Officer in Rahway prison about 30 years ago.  They filmed the original scared straight there. Some of the most impressive powerlifters and bodybuilders  I have ever met were doing time there. I know in this nutty board of basement dweller mother support members they think prisoners enjoy steroids like candy but the truth is much different. One guy told me when he is locked up he looks amazing but when he get out it's drugs and alcohol and missed meals where he looks like crap. The guy I'm talking about had an amazing physique.  I also seen really deep squats with 700lbs by guys who weighed around 180lbs with zero support gear.
  gtfoh lol...so you know Charlie Balzer,passed away few years ago, and the Clark brothers? Holy shit this is crazy hahaha! I opened up NSP. Before Christine Shittman took office as governor we used to have traveling powerlifting comps thru out the state. Wow small world. You gotta remember the chief back in the 80s then...Steve Magi?

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2016, 11:51:43 AM »

Damn Kwon, name?
hoo boy.
I'd happily pay her to piss on my chest. Eat that ass like I was a dyke on death row.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2016, 04:35:07 PM »
Alejandra Gill. Some good videos of her over at xvideos.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2016, 02:15:13 AM »
very true. lots of punks in prison who are looking for somebody to look up to. very easy to be one of the "top dogs" so long as you have a little bit of common sense, street smarts, and a touch of muscle or swagger. very easy indeed.

now, that being said, to be fair, its also easy as shit to get your ass picked on and punked and even jumped if you project fear, lack of respect for yourself, submissiveness, etc.

Guys in there tend to be like vultures.  except for the top dogs. we are some pretty cool cats  8)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2016, 03:05:13 AM »
Something is wrong with the youtube videos on getbig you cant see them.
I think something is wrong with your eyes, rather....