Author Topic: Prison-inspired gym  (Read 5880 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Prison-inspired gym
« on: August 12, 2016, 01:43:34 AM »

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
Re: Prison-inspired gym
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 01:44:59 AM »
Does membership include possibility of being raped? Very depressing looking.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 07:19:15 AM »
:-\

Conbody....

Conor McGregor is all in when it comes to a welterweight rematch against Nate Diaz at UFC 202 on Aug. 20 in Las Vegas -- in more ways than one.

In addition to mental and physical demands, McGregor (19-3) estimates he's spent $300,000 during preparations for the fight.
Q

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 07:24:30 AM »
Hebrews were the first to work out in prison gyms. FACT!

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 07:38:02 AM »
    Having worked in the state prison system for 10yrs I've seen some of the biggest, strongest humans ever.
     These guys would come out at 6:30am before morning chow in sub zero Jan weather, toss on 315 after brushing off the snow and proceed to "warm up" doing 15-20reps for a few sets. Then after chow do nothing but heavy ass bench or long sets of pull ups...not the kind one would normally do or see but wide armed all the way to the neck, pause then keep on for 20-30reps.

We used to joke saying they could eat nothing but stated baked bread, peanut butter and rocks and still grow like beasts. Yet only a select few would ever do legs. That was the 1st thing we'd hit when mixing it up with them...no pins no wins.
   Don't know how true it is but I've heard because of the fact "Hebrews" produce the least amount of myoststin out of all other ethnicities they grow muscle faster and thicker... Anyone know if this is true or not?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 07:38:55 AM »
Something is wrong with the youtube videos on getbig you cant see them.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 10:19:26 AM »
    Having worked in the state prison system for 10yrs I've seen some of the biggest, strongest humans ever.
     These guys would come out at 6:30am before morning chow in sub zero Jan weather, toss on 315 after brushing off the snow and proceed to "warm up" doing 15-20reps for a few sets. Then after chow do nothing but heavy ass bench or long sets of pull ups...not the kind one would normally do or see but wide armed all the way to the neck, pause then keep on for 20-30reps.

We used to joke saying they could eat nothing but stated baked bread, peanut butter and rocks and still grow like beasts. Yet only a select few would ever do legs. That was the 1st thing we'd hit when mixing it up with them...no pins no wins.
   Don't know how true it is but I've heard because of the fact "Hebrews" produce the least amount of myoststin out of all other ethnicities they grow muscle faster and thicker... Anyone know if this is true or not?

Damn 6:30 is before morning chow where you work? Places I've been at usually feed you at 5-5:30 first meal

I've never understood the dudes who go to jail and come out fat/big. You'd (I) have to spend a ridiculous amount on commissary for me to keep my weight on let alone gain weight/muscle. Without commissary, I could eat every damn thing on the trays and still BARELY make it to next meal.....id be D Y I N G. Thank god for jail burritos and spreads. Last time I went to county for just under two months and lost 30 FUCKING LBS, came out stick and bones. Put it right back on though will say that. Thank you tren.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 10:23:30 AM »
Strongest dude I ever met was in prison, about 6 feet 8 350 lb black guy, could bend the prison cell bars. Scary.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 10:25:22 AM »
Naw 7am chow from where I just came from. Fat fucks eating mufungo every night. I didn't touch that shit and lost 35lbs n 8wks

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 10:37:19 AM »
Strongest dude I ever met was in prison, about 6 feet 8 350 lb black guy, could bend the prison cell bars. Scary.

Any chance of a pic holding up your getbig username, Darren?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 11:49:14 AM »
A guy in Toronto was in prison and started something similar. A few weeks ago he brought one of those workout classes to a local park.

This was the result.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/christie-pits-park-shooting-fitness-class-gang-leader-1.3702715
"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 11:58:52 AM »
Something is wrong with the youtube videos on getbig you cant see them.

x2 it's been going on for two days now. :-\

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 12:32:29 PM »
Damn 6:30 is before morning chow where you work? Places I've been at usually feed you at 5-5:30 first meal

I've never understood the dudes who go to jail and come out fat/big. You'd (I) have to spend a ridiculous amount on commissary for me to keep my weight on let alone gain weight/muscle. Without commissary, I could eat every damn thing on the trays and still BARELY make it to next meal.....id be D Y I N G. Thank god for jail burritos and spreads. Last time I went to county for just under two months and lost 30 FUCKING LBS, came out stick and bones. Put it right back on though will say that. Thank you tren.
I left in 97. We used to do 6am head count,let them out about 6:20-30 and chow was 7-7:30. It's changed alot since iI've been there. Now they're fed in their cells right on the tiers.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 04:48:57 PM »
Wouldn't knocking over a 7-11 and getting caught be cheaper then joining this gym? ???
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2016, 05:59:50 PM »
One of my jobs in my life was being a Correction Officer in Rahway prison about 30 years ago.  They filmed the original scared straight there. Some of the most impressive powerlifters and bodybuilders  I have ever met were doing time there. I know in this nutty board of basement dweller mother support members they think prisoners enjoy steroids like candy but the truth is much different. One guy told me when he is locked up he looks amazing but when he get out it's drugs and alcohol and missed meals where he looks like crap. The guy I'm talking about had an amazing physique.  I also seen really deep squats with 700lbs by guys who weighed around 180lbs with zero support gear.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 05:55:23 AM »
One of my jobs in my life was being a Correction Officer in Rahway prison about 30 years ago.  They filmed the original scared straight there. Some of the most impressive powerlifters and bodybuilders  I have ever met were doing time there. I know in this nutty board of basement dweller mother support members they think prisoners enjoy steroids like candy but the truth is much different. One guy told me when he is locked up he looks amazing but when he get out it's drugs and alcohol and missed meals where he looks like crap. The guy I'm talking about had an amazing physique.  I also seen really deep squats with 700lbs by guys who weighed around 180lbs with zero support gear.
ever watch a child molester get raped? ;D

seriously tho, prisons don't have weights anymore right? It is all body weight workouts now?
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 07:00:04 AM »
Shitty looking gym, nearly zero equipment, who in their right mind wants to pay to workout there? Fuck this darkie and his piece of shit gimmick gym.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 08:11:49 AM »
Shitty looking gym, nearly zero equipment, who in their right mind wants to pay to workout there? Fuck this darkie and his piece of shit gimmick gym.
The same losers that pay for crossfit or bootcamp workouts.
A

USMC 1371

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2016, 08:44:54 AM »
I worked the rec yard at a prison. I had saw new guy doing massive weights a few days before. I told him about a pros v bros deadlift contest Polumbo had just put on. 405 for reps. Poundstone did something like 35 reps. This guy puts 405 on the bar and repped out 40. Not the cleanest repps but still. Wow

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2016, 10:12:36 AM »
A guy in Toronto was in prison and started something similar. A few weeks ago he brought one of those workout classes to a local park.

This was the result.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/christie-pits-park-shooting-fitness-class-gang-leader-1.3702715

Haha.

Holy shit

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2016, 10:40:23 AM »
    Yet only a select few would ever do legs. That was the 1st thing we'd hit when mixing it up with them...no pins no wins.

I like that
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2016, 11:10:12 AM »
Where are these prisons located with these genetic anomalies? Ive been hearing about these amazing athletes my whole life (Ive had many family members locked up in state prisons).

I remember seeing an episode of locked up with the Texas prison state powerlifting championships and those guys did nothing extraordinary especially when compared to the claims made here....

Outside of Bernard Hopkins, what other athlete has the prison system produced?