Author Topic: Making a baby  (Read 1421 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Making a baby
« on: August 12, 2016, 12:02:34 PM »
I know I made a thread about this sometime ago. I've been on cycle for 2-3 years and been doing it irresponsibly and dumb dumb stuff.. I've been in relationship for 2.5 years now and she has never been on birth control or do I use condom. How can we make the baby's ? I heard hcg and hmg(I think it's called). But we don't have hmg here  only hcg. Should hcg be enough to make my sperm count go up ?

TheBeat

• Getbig I
Re: Making a baby
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 08:46:18 PM »
I'd start with hcg and run labs and sperm count after awhile. I was on for 10+ years and went from 0 sperm to a low count with just hcg added to test and mast. I ended up tapering off and returned my sperm count to normal and got my wife pregnant after 7 months of last pin. I had better labs with hmg as well but sperm count was no better, so I suggest adding hmg if the hcg doesn't work, but also be prepared to come off of necessary. It's worth it when it's time!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 05:30:17 AM »
I had 2 kids on cycle during conception.  Get ready for a girl

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 12:35:57 PM »
So glad to read your comment I'm always paranoid that I'm fucked regarding kids.

Awesome, would like a little missy

Blizzard

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 05:54:10 AM »
This protocol depends if you're cycling or blasting or TRT ect....I wouldn't jump straight into HCG try lowing to TRT if you're blasting if coming off isn't an option.

If the first option fails just try the option below:

Test only
Low Test
True TRT (80-125mg) WITH an AI (adex or asin)
True TRT (80-125mg) WITH Tamox and Clomid (blocks estro receptors in the hypothalamus, helping to increase LH and FSH)
If all of the above fails use HCG and or HMG (HCG helps LH however HMG will better stimulate FSH and LH - 500-1000iu's per week the day before you pin Test)

I know many like to use things like DDA and Proviron, but I haven't seen much evidence to support them in regards to increasing sperm count

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 09:10:40 AM »
Come off steroids, 2000iu of hcg m/w/f. My son was born using this protocol.
T