Author Topic: Intense excessive sweating  (Read 1933 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Intense excessive sweating
« on: August 12, 2016, 09:18:41 PM »
I never had this issue before. It started around a year ago. I sweat very easily, wherever i am i sweat. At night I can't sleep if my room isn't a fridge. In the morning i shower, than i go sit in the car to drive to school, by the time i walk out the car, my ass is covered in sweat, and my back as well. In the gym, after 1 set, I'm soaked. By the end of my workout, i could squeeze my sweat out of my clothes and fill up a whole glass of water. Is this normal?

Dpone555

• Getbig I
Re: Intense excessive sweating
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 09:24:56 AM »
I'm in your exact same boat, within 30 minutes of showering i feel like i already need another shower. Mostly my ass and back that sweat the most, especially in the car. Its just from being on gear, atleast i think. Do you sweat that much in the winter time as well? Summertime im wet 24/7, it also doesnt help that i dont have A/c in my car

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 11:52:41 AM »
I'm in your exact same boat, within 30 minutes of showering i feel like i already need another shower. Mostly my ass and back that sweat the most, especially in the car. Its just from being on gear, atleast i think. Do you sweat that much in the winter time as well? Summertime im wet 24/7, it also doesnt help that i dont have A/c in my car

Winter I don't even bother wearing a coat, it feels uncomfortable man. It's become very excessive in summer. In winter i get so hot, when i go outside, heat from my body condensates into the air and you literally see fog everywhere around me like some sort of super hero. I think it's cholesterol related, this is what I feel it might be

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 05:28:11 AM »
Sometimes when this happens would be good to add a little salt to your meals, mostly the pre workout meal... 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 06:29:56 AM »
Get ur thyroid checked...

Can always use Robinol forte
you are gay.

Dpone555

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 01:02:18 PM »
Winter I don't even bother wearing a coat, it feels uncomfortable man. It's become very excessive in summer. In winter i get so hot, when i go outside, heat from my body condensates into the air and you literally see fog everywhere around me like some sort of super hero. I think it's cholesterol related, this is what I feel it might be

That sounds intense! Yeah i'm probably just hot because i dont have A/C

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 05:56:10 AM »
I got the same prob, sat i walked around the city for about a hour came home literally rang my shirt out. Grant it the temp was 90 sum degrees but it still happens to me when its not as hot

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 06:31:16 AM »
As we speak sitting in my car driving with max ac and my ass and back starting to get soaked. Been in my car for 11 minutes lol

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 09:24:02 PM »
black cohosh & pramipexole should help

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 09:53:20 AM »
I get the same shit but only when sleeping, even if it's just a half hour nap on the cooch I wake up almost soaked

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 10:49:24 PM »
It could be either your cholesterol and/or thyroid. Those rare times I'm off my levothyroxine and lovastatin, I sweat ridiculously. I would wake up at night and feel as if I was in a slip-n-slide.

Also, drinking more water seemed to help too.