Author Topic: One very good reason to vote for Trump  (Read 2263 times)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
One very good reason to vote for Trump
« on: August 13, 2016, 09:02:43 AM »
Perhaps the best reason is HE DOES NOT WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/08/fred-reed/hillary-trump-war-russia/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: One very good reason to vote for Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 09:07:01 AM »
That's only because Russia hates homos.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 09:08:20 AM »

It's a little early in the day to be drunk.  When you sober up, perhaps you can explain your comment relative to the topic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 09:50:58 AM »
The best reason to vote for Trump is simple---he's not that cackling, pathological lying c.unt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 09:54:34 AM »
we don't know where his money comes from, how far hes in debt, etc.   

I cannot believe, in this day and age, we'd give the keys to the white house to someone, without seeing who is giving them money.  It's madness.  Hillary was rightfully skewed for her clinton foundation donations - Trump is worse because we just don't know.  He could have been written a $1 billion check from Russia the day before he decided to run, for all we know.  It's absolute madness to let anyone control our nation without knowing who they own money to, who gave them money.

Trump had ONE requirement before the convention - change the official RNC position to give russia ability to make ukraine their bitch.  He has said he'd let them handle ISIS.  He has said lots of nice things about putin.  His #1 man paul manafort helped Russia move into ukraine, that was his last job.

Trump = Make Russia Strong Again.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 10:37:07 AM »
The Clinton Foundation records are far from open.  Worse, Hillary may be physically and mentally unfit, yet no medical records.

If Russia really was funding Trump do you think there'd be records where you could trace it?  C'mon get real you are constantly floating DNC talking points and crazy Cruzbot theories.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 11:13:17 AM »
The Clinton Foundation records are far from open.  Worse, Hillary may be physically and mentally unfit, yet no medical records.

If Russia really was funding Trump do you think there'd be records where you could trace it?  C'mon get real you are constantly floating DNC talking points and crazy Cruzbot theories.

see, this is where you justify your cat shit sandwich by pointing out dog shit burgers are way worse.

I don't like hilary either, and she will never get my vote. The only hope at this point might be Trump getting on the ballot, punking out of the debate, and Johnson having a stellar performance against Hiary, and he wins 34% of the vote and takes the election. 

Where do you suppose "russia turning trump" records would be stored?  LOL!   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 04:16:33 PM »
see, this is where you justify your cat shit sandwich by pointing out dog shit burgers are way worse.

I don't like hilary either, and she will never get my vote. The only hope at this point might be Trump getting on the ballot, punking out of the debate, and Johnson having a stellar performance against Hiary, and he wins 34% of the vote and takes the election. 

Where do you suppose "russia turning trump" records would be stored?  LOL!   

What sandwich?  Trump will appoint Supreme Court judges who will continue to uphold the individual right of people to bear arms.  Hillary will appoint terrible Libs who will overturn Heller in a heartbeat.  Breaking the 4-4 tie with someone who isn't the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg or worse is all the reason anyone, especially a "constitutional conservative" needs to vote for Trump.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 04:22:09 PM »
A woman in the Whitehouse will be the fall of America. The fall of any country.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 04:56:58 PM »
It's a little early in the day to be drunk.  When you sober up, perhaps you can explain your comment relative to the topic.

I have an occasional drink, but never get drunk. 

My comment needs no explanation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2016, 07:42:14 PM »
What sandwich?  Trump will appoint Supreme Court judges who will continue to uphold the individual right of people to bear arms.  Hillary will appoint terrible Libs who will overturn Heller in a heartbeat.  Breaking the 4-4 tie with someone who isn't the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg or worse is all the reason anyone, especially a "constitutional conservative" needs to vote for Trump.

How do you know he will?

He also said he would pivot and get serious.
He also said a lot of things about illegals, taxes and other things in the pat year which he's flipped on. 

Just wondering why u believe this lifetime liberal would magically want conservative now. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 08:14:32 PM »
How do you know he will?

He also said a lot of things about illegals, taxes and other things in the pat year which he's flipped on. 

Just wondering why u believe this lifetime liberal would magically want conservative now. 

Reagan was once a Dem and many including me think he was one of the best Presidents of our time. Trump is no Reagan by a long shot but a hell of a lot better than Killary or Johnson.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 08:22:38 PM »
Reagan was once a Dem and many including me think he was one of the best Presidents of our time. Trump is no Reagan by a long shot but a hell of a lot better than Killary or Johnson.

can you list a few specific reasons you have this belief?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »
can you list a few specific reasons you have this belief?

is Coach allowed to use Google?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 08:36:23 PM »
A woman in the Whitehouse will be the fall of America. The fall of any country.
Agree. And the globalists want this. Their goal is collapse and chaos. That way they can offer their alternative. A world government.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 08:47:27 PM »

This is acceptable because it's true. It is also true that men who spend an inordinate time primping their hairdo and make-up color choice are very likely gay. Trump a homo? Perish the thought! He'd be thrown out of the club immediately.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »

Has anyone ever mention to you that you have selective memory? You must be older than I imagined.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 09:29:30 PM »
Has anyone ever mention to you that you have selective memory? You must be older than I imagined.

Does anyone remember that Reagan raised taxes in California?

Coach is not old enough to recall that, but it is a fact.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2016, 09:34:44 PM »

Thanks but I'm older than you. Yes i do remember and i also remember the job created under his policies that dramatically lowered the UE and boosted the economy. Obama in the last 7-1/2 years has had an average growth of less than 2% per year as opposed to at least the norm of 3-31/2%.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2001/03/the-real-reagan-economic-record

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2016, 10:01:32 PM »
Thanks but I'm older than you. Yes i do remember and i also remember the job created under his policies that dramatically lowered the UE and boosted the economy. Obama in the last 7-1/2 years has had an average growth of less than 2% per year as opposed to at least the norm of 3-31/2%.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2001/03/the-real-reagan-economic-record

He had the fed lower interest rates. Then he deficit spent. You know. Liberal policies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2016, 10:55:00 PM »
He had the fed lower interest rates. Then he deficit spent. You know. Liberal policies.

coach usually gets scarce when knowledgeable people drop facts into an argument he was winning with emotion.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2016, 10:41:41 AM »
Agree. And the globalists want this. Their goal is collapse and chaos. That way they can offer their alternative. A world government.

Globlalists dont need an official govt they've already got the control they need via their domination of western media, the EU and the international banking system. They paint russia in a very bad light on purpose because russia (china too) are outside their control. The goal is and always has been domination of europe- they have most of europe, and if you look at the countries that the us has slowly been installing puppet govts in over the last 15 years youll see that they are slowly hemming the russians in on all sides. and the main reason this is not widely known is that the media is deliberately skewing things just as they deliberately skewed the public against the germans in both world wars. you guys need to read the book that Edward Bernays wrote, once you get an idea of the way that public opinion is controlled and manipulated you'll break out of the matrix too,.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2016, 11:01:25 AM »
How do you know he will?

I know for sure what Hillary will appoint.  Simple math says that even if there is a tiny chance he will do what he has said he will (which he will) then you should vote for him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2016, 11:19:06 AM »
I know for sure what Hillary will appoint.  Simple math says that even if there is a tiny chance he will do what he has said he will (which he will) then you should vote for him.

Vote Trump.  Even though he may start WWIII or collapse the economy, there's a 1% chance he may not be a bedwetting liberal.