Author Topic: 240: Why promote Trump Dem Plant idea? He won the nomination afterall??  (Read 891 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
240, why do you keep posting these threads trying to convince people Trump is a Dem Plant? At this point there are two people in the race: Trump and Clinton. You have indicated your so-called disdain for Clinton. Yet I don't see you make as many threads highlighting her corruption. Your threads keep pretty much pace with the anti-Trump narrative the progressive media is peddling.

So in your world Trump is a plant, and Hillary wins because Trump throws it. So why then focus on Trump all the time with negative stories. Since you already are convinced Hillary will take it? I mean you said you don't like Hillary. So what gives? Why try to give Hillary (whom you don't like and in your mind will win the election) an edge by posting anti-Trump propaganda? What difference does it make in your CT world where Trump is a plant?

I guess I would like a confession from you that you are nothing more than a diehard democrat that will do anything you can to promote another democrat in office. I don't think you are being honest with everyone here. You say you don't like Hillary but deep down you prefer a democratic President over a Republican.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240: Why promote Trump Dem Plant idea? He won the nomination afterall??
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 12:14:44 PM »
I have always hated the clintons.   Way back to the 90s when I had to pay a hundred bucks for a 15 round glock mag.  I never liked them, never will. 

I have always believed Trump is a tool, running to fill that Repub slot - he wins the nomination, gets on the ballot, and as soon as voters HAVE to choose between Hilary and the repub (him), he blows off the race and she wins. 

I can't stop hilary - I said all along she cheated, i posted when she won 6/6 coin flips.  the DNC was in the tank, bernie totally got screwed as we all knew he would.

Trump...well, if repubs had realized he was a dem, they may have chosen Rand or Rubio, who would be up by 7 points over the despised Clinton right now. 

I'll take a pic of my absentee ballot when I vote johnson if it's legal and if it'll show I really am not voting clinton. 

I guess I always saw hilary as inevitable in the crooked DNC system, but the repub didn't have to be trump (although I suspected it would be, I hoped it would not).

i'm very sad by the outcome, i'm sad at the results.  I still think there's a sliver of hope the other repub could have stepped in, but turmp made nice with the RNC in Penn the other day, squashing that. 

I'm sad at politics today, I really am.   I defended much of what obama did, but hilary?   I see her as a lost cause, cheating making her nomination inevitable. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 01:50:23 PM »
Trump doing this just to tease Soul Crusher into thinking/hoping the Dems will lose this year.
w

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 08:22:28 PM »

I can't stop hilary - I said all along she cheated, i posted when she won 6/6 coin flips.  the DNC was in the tank, bernie totally got screwed as we all knew he would.

If you can't stop Hillary then why are you trying so hard to stop Trump?? I don't get it. If it is a done deal and you think he is a plant and going to lose then why not focus your energy on Clinton???

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 08:26:54 PM »

Trump...well, if repubs had realized he was a dem, they may have chosen Rand or Rubio, who would be up by 7 points over the despised Clinton right now. 

There is no way you can know that Rand or Rubio would be up by 7 points against Clinton. That is just pure bullshit talk. Trump beat them with more votes, and now suddenly they are going to do better than him?? LOL!

The polls are bullshit. They are dishonest. You can see the media doing their best to discredit Trump. We know they are dishonest and crooked. We know Hillary is crooked and dishonest. The fact that they are attacking Trump with such fervor should make it clear to anyone that they are scared of Trump. The American public should vote for Trump and renounce the world Hillary represents. She is scum.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 08:52:41 PM »
240, why do you keep posting these threads trying to convince people Trump is a Dem Plant? At this point there are two people in the race: Trump and Clinton. You have indicated your so-called disdain for Clinton. Yet I don't see you make as many threads highlighting her corruption. Your threads keep pretty much pace with the anti-Trump narrative the progressive media is peddling.

So in your world Trump is a plant, and Hillary wins because Trump throws it. So why then focus on Trump all the time with negative stories. Since you already are convinced Hillary will take it? I mean you said you don't like Hillary. So what gives? Why try to give Hillary (whom you don't like and in your mind will win the election) an edge by posting anti-Trump propaganda? What difference does it make in your CT world where Trump is a plant?

I guess I would like a confession from you that you are nothing more than a diehard democrat that will do anything you can to promote another democrat in office. I don't think you are being honest with everyone here. You say you don't like Hillary but deep down you prefer a democratic President over a Republican.

You are assuming Getbig followers actually vote.  ;D