Author Topic: Trump: I’m running against media, not Clinton  (Read 354 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: I’m running against media, not Clinton
« on: August 13, 2016, 11:13:44 PM »
There it is. Setting the stage for TrumpTV vs "the media", his 2017 project.  Thanks to the GOP base for letting it all happen.

He has invented and framed his bad guy, his nemesis.  He always needs one of them.  "I am leaving the race to start TrumpTV, so that I can conquer the lying media that I ran against in 2016".      Repubs just keep eating this shit up :(

Source: The Hill

Donald Trump said Saturday that his true opponent in the general election is the media.

“I’m not running against crooked Hillary, I’m running against the crooked media,” Trump said at a rally in Fairfield, Conn. “That’s what I’m running against, I’m not running against crooked Hillary.”

Trump has repeatedly lashed out at media that he calls “dishonest” over the course of his campaign.

Earlier Saturday, he bashed the New York Times after a report came out in which sources characterized Trump as “sullen” and struggling to recover in light of lagging poll numbers.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291377-trump-im-running-against-media-not-clinton

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: I’m running against media, not Clinton
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 09:48:58 AM »
I can't even watch CNN while doing cardio and get a real news story that doesn't deal with bashing Trump. I just stick with Drudge these days since he seems to report what both Fox and CNN fail to report.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: I’m running against media, not Clinton
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 12:45:18 PM »
"Why shouldn't Donald Trump rag on illegal immigrants? Because an undocumented worker has been living on his head for the past 2 decades!"  ;D ;D ;D

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/donaldtrumpjokes.html