Author Topic: Congratulations to John Hansen  (Read 8823 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: Congratulations to John Hansen
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2016, 12:56:51 PM »
Posing routine from the contest. Check out the phone call from Arnold at the beginning -
http://www.floridaphysique.com/#!john-hansen-posing-routine-tim-gardner/c5bf
^^
JOHN-  Thanks for the GREAT interview with Wayne Gallasch!!  The dude is a legend...
Your interviews are SO much better, and more in depth than anyone else out there!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 02:55:04 PM »
John.still in Chi-town or did you make the move to Florida?

Continued success old friend!!   ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2016, 03:25:52 PM »

Is he your age, Wes ?

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2016, 04:16:47 PM »

I moved to Tampa in 2010 Wes.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2016, 04:19:20 PM »
^^
JOHN-  Thanks for the GREAT interview with Wayne Gallasch!!  The dude is a legend...
Your interviews are SO much better, and more in depth than anyone else out there!

Thank you very much and I'm glad you enjoyed the interview with Wayne. A lot of people don't even know who he is but, I agree with you,
he's a legend in the sport and his contribution of filming the legends of the sport when they were in their prime (Sergio, Arnold, Zane, Pearl, Mentzer)
cannot be overstated. I am going to be doing a lot more interviews starting next week so soon as this contest is over with and I get back to normal.
Thanks for watching the interviews and the support! :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2016, 04:43:13 PM »
I did get John to admit that he was not natural and that he should remove the Natural from his name.

Sadly, he never complied.   :-\

That was a great thread.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2016, 05:37:15 PM »
I did get John to admit that he was not natural and that he should remove the Natural from his name.

That was a great thread.

Please kill yourself.  :D

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2016, 06:25:18 PM »

That was a great thread.

TA

where is that thread?

would love to read it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2016, 06:45:46 PM »
TA

where is that thread?

would love to read it
Hansen complained and had it deleted.  But in the thread, he admitted to past drug usage.  No idea why he tries to pass himself off as a Natural even now.   ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2016, 07:00:00 PM »
Hansen complained and had it deleted.  But in the thread, he admitted to past drug usage.  No idea why he tries to pass himself off as a Natural even now.   ???

No he didn't admit.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2016, 07:45:49 PM »

there is no way he is lifetime natural, no way

he has used steroids before imo

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2016, 07:57:05 PM »
I do recall vaguely that he did admit to using AAS in his early years on IronAge. It's really, really hard to believe that a serious bber who has ambitions to compete and does compete wouldn't at some point try to enhance his physique with AAS considering how ubiquitous their use is.

Perhaps a more accurate term is that he is "clean", no longer uses PEDS, than "natural", never used PEDS.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2016, 10:50:44 PM »
No he didn't admit.

Correct, no I didn't.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2016, 10:58:10 PM »
Correct, no I didn't.

Perhaps you can clear this up once and for all right here.

Have you use any PEDS, including anabolic steroids, ever in your life?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2016, 02:40:06 AM »

That was a great thread.
TA, you are ruining his great victory !    :D 8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2016, 02:41:19 AM »
Hansen has used drugs for decades. Certainly not clean now.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2016, 02:54:46 AM »
He's admitted to using drugs on this forum. However, he says that he hasn't used anything since 1990. I can't say I believe him though.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=443425.0

Here we go again! I went from 135 pounds at 14 years old to 230 pounds at 21 years old, all natural!
When I used the drugs, it was for 12 weeks before a contest. At the time, I was 225-230 off season and
natural. When I did my cycle, my weight went down from 225-230 to about 205 for my contest. I did not
gain muscle from the drugs, I did keep my muscle and strength when dieting. When the natural shows came
around, the requirement was one year drug free. I went into my first natural show in 1991, the last time
I used the drugs was in 1990. Of course, I could have just lied and said I never used the drugs and no one
would have known the difference. They did not make me bigger and they didn't contribute to my physique.
If you want to believe that once you do drugs, you are not "natural", than that's your definition of the word.
I didn't make up the rules for the natural contests. As I said, the requirements were one year drug free when
I competed in my first natural show. When I did the Natural Olympia in 1998, the rules were 7 years drug free.
I don't think the drugs changed my physique forever. They are drugs and like any other drugs, when they are
out of your system, they no longer work. I haven't used any drugs since 1990, that's 22 years. I also have never
used HRT or pro hormones. But believe what you want to believe. This pic is me at 21 years old, weighing about
225, again, all natural. I've always, always been honest about what I did. I don't think they made my physique.
I gained all my size naturally and that's why I was able to make the easy transition from the non tested shows to
the natural shows. The guys who used the drugs to build their physiques lost a lot of size when they went natural.
That didn't happen to me because I didn't use the drugs to gain size, I did that naturally.

hardman

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2016, 03:02:00 AM »
Why has this thread turned into a John Hansen witch hunt? If he did or not is not important. A lot of Top bodybuilders avoid this place and for good reason.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2016, 03:13:58 AM »
He's admitted to using drugs on this forum. However, he says that he hasn't used anything since 1990. I can't say I believe him though.

I just know he used Hot Stuff......so he cheated all along !

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2016, 03:20:28 AM »

OK, so he stated clearly on this thread that he has never admitted to using PEDs yet we have on record that he did.

We now have the first lie.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2016, 03:26:45 AM »
Why has this thread turned into a John Hansen witch hunt? If he did or not is not important. A lot of Top bodybuilders avoid this place and for good reason.

Because he competes and wins in shows that are advertised as natural. He has achieved some degree of fame and success claiming to have such an advance physique naturally.

His achievements are based on a lie. Everyone knows that Heath, Ramy, Dexter... are not natural nor do they promote themselves as such. There are many that believe John is natural and will achieve similar results with proper training and nutrition that he follows.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2016, 10:52:22 AM »
John looks good for over 50. I would hope that from the pics he is natty because he doesn't have any real size to show. His conditioning is OK but he's not ripped. Very flat chested but good lower pecs which give an illusion that his chest is bigger than it is plus he has a very large rib cage which also give an illusion that his chest is bigger than it really is. His legs are small and always have been but that's his genetics plus they are not too separated in these photos. He's got good genetics for some parts and bad for others, nice delts and from the front good lats that show when his arms are down and standing "relaxed".

Does John lie about taking drugs? Personally I don't really give two fucks. I do hate when guys are touting the natty claim when they clearly not but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2016, 10:54:37 AM »

Why would top BBers come here anyway?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2016, 10:59:04 AM »
John looks good for over 50. I would hope that from the pics he is natty because he doesn't have any real size to show. His conditioning is OK but he's not ripped. Very flat chested but good lower pecs which give an illusion that his chest is bigger than it is plus he has a very large rib cage which also give an illusion that his chest is bigger than it really is. His legs are small and always have been but that's his genetics plus they are not too separated in these photos. He's got good genetics for some parts and bad for others, nice delts and from the front good lats that show when his arms are down and standing "relaxed".

Does John lie about taking drugs? Personally I don't really give two fucks. I do hate when guys are touting the natty claim when they clearly not but I'm not losing any sleep over it.
ok this sounds reasonable indeed.

hardman

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2016, 11:17:37 AM »
Why would top BBers come here anyway?
you tell me? to be told how to train and juice by a few kids on a forum?