Author Topic: Trump's campaign boss manafort received $12 mil from...  (Read 971 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump's campaign boss manafort received $12 mil from...
« on: August 14, 2016, 09:48:52 PM »
Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residence with a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Trump's campaign boss manafort received $12 mil from...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 10:12:52 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 04:46:23 AM »
his denial was very Clinton-ian.

He denied accepting CASH from Russia.   Kinda like Bubby denying the BJ was actually sex.  Dude didn't deny a check, money order, or bank transfer, he just denied CASH. 

LOL @ people comparing Trump to Reagan... Trump will Make America Strong Again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 05:22:03 AM »
Trump changed views on Ukraine after hiring Manafort

Where once he demanded a tougher US response to Russian aggression, the GOP nominee now says he can live with a Russian Crimea.

Donald Trump sounded like a supporter of Ukraine’s territorial integrity last September, when he spoke by video feed to a gathering of political and business elites in Kiev.

“Our president is not strong and he is not doing what he should be doing for the Ukraine,” Trump told he group of pro-Western businessmen, diplomats and politicians. “I don’t think you’re getting the support you need.”

That view was in line with other statements Trump has made calling for a firmer Western response to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s March 2014 annexation of Crimea and support for a pro-Russian separatist movement in the country’s east, according to a review of Trump’s public comments about Ukraine since 2014.

In recent days, however, Trump has struck a far milder tone. He now says he might recognize Crimea as Russian territory and lift punitive U.S. sanctions against Russia. The alternative, he warned on Monday, could be World War III.

http://www.politico.eu/article/trump-changed-views-on-ukraine-after-hiring-paul-manafort-campaign-manager-russia-vladimir-putin/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 05:29:46 AM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/14/ledgers-in-ukraine-show-cash-listed-for-trumps-campaign-chief-manafort-from-yanukovychs-party-nyt.html?_source=Facebook

For F's sake!!!

His denial looks like it was written by Bill Clinton.   I didn't receive CASH, that is totally made up.

Adding that word means he can deny any wrongdoing, when (in 2-3 days), more documents showing him getting 12 million in wire transfers pops up. "i never lied, technically..."

Trump forced the RNC, at the convention, to change exactly ONE position... Russian invasion of ukraine.
Trump didn't adopt this position until a russian consultant earning millions joined his campaign.

it's pretty obvious what is happening here.   Anyone that says Reagan = Trump should eat a bag of penises.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 05:54:10 AM »
His denial looks like it was written by Bill Clinton.   I didn't receive CASH, that is totally made up.

Adding that word means he can deny any wrongdoing, when (in 2-3 days), more documents showing him getting 12 million in wire transfers pops up. "i never lied, technically..."

Trump forced the RNC, at the convention, to change exactly ONE position... Russian invasion of ukraine.
Trump didn't adopt this position until a russian consultant earning millions joined his campaign.

it's pretty obvious what is happening here.   Anyone that says Reagan = Trump should eat a bag of penises.

Reagan had class and dignity - Trump is a scam artist and a pig

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 09:55:42 AM »
Reagan had class and dignity - Trump is a scam artist and a pig

yet you are voting for him....right up your alley

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 09:56:26 AM »
yet you are voting for him....right up your alley

no, i doubt SC will vote Trump.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 10:22:36 AM »
no, i doubt SC will vote Trump.   
I don't..remember he has a history of supporting absolute nitwits and idiots.....Palin...Cain. ....now trump...need I say more??????????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 10:25:04 AM »
I don't..remember he has a history of supporting absolute nitwits and idiots.....Palin...Cain. ....now trump...need I say more??????????????

true, but those people WERE republicans.

Trump isn't.   I realize it.  SC realizes it.  Jeb and many others realize it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 10:31:44 AM »
Trump is down 30 points in NYS.   I'm voting for Johnson.   

The only possible way, i mean the one possible way - would be if the polls were that close and NYS mattered. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2016, 10:33:05 AM »
Trump is down 30 points in NYS.   I'm voting for Johnson.   

The only possible way, i mean the one possible way - would be if the polls were that close and NYS mattered. 

Didn't realize he was down this much

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2016, 10:36:46 AM »
Didn't realize he was down this much

obama won NY state by 30 points too.  no home court advantage for trump.  I *guess* hillary claims it to be home too, but you know...