Author Topic: DR. DREW “GRAVELY CONCERNED” ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S HEALTH  (Read 4562 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: DR. DREW “GRAVELY CONCERNED” ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S HEALTH
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 03:18:52 PM »
We all are, coach.

Trump is mentally unfit to be POTUS, and hillary is physically unfit to be POTUS.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 03:43:39 PM »
We all are, coach.

Trump is mentally unfit to be POTUS, and hillary is physically unfit to be POTUS.

Is this your professional opinion?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 03:50:38 PM »
Is this your professional opinion?

actually - medical professionals seem to think so
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/donald-trumps-recent-erratic-behavior-has-medical-professionals-questioning-his-mental-health/

The Donald actually embraces it here ;)
http://bigthink.com/artful-choice/less-than-artful-choices-narcissistic-personality-disorder-according-to-donald-trump

A lot of medical minds believe hilary is woefully ill as well.   Trump & Hilary are 70 and have lived seriously stressful lives between running companies and govts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »
actually - medical professionals seem to think so
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/donald-trumps-recent-erratic-behavior-has-medical-professionals-questioning-his-mental-health/

The Donald actually embraces it here ;)
http://bigthink.com/artful-choice/less-than-artful-choices-narcissistic-personality-disorder-according-to-donald-trump

A lot of medical minds believe hilary is woefully ill as well.   Trump & Hilary are 70 and have lived seriously stressful lives between running companies and govts.

Lmao....did they see Trumps medical records like Drew did?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 03:58:47 PM »
Lmao....did they see Trumps medical records like Drew did?

i can accept people liking trump because he's still better than hilary.

I cannot accept any human being sitting here on getbig and telling us trump isn't suffering from narc personality disorder.  I will not tolerate such ignorance :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 04:18:10 PM »
i can accept people liking trump because he's still better than hilary.

I cannot accept any human being sitting here on getbig and telling us trump isn't suffering from narc personality disorder.  I will not tolerate such ignorance :)

Got it..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 05:57:33 PM »
LOL
Coach getting suckered again

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 07:50:39 PM »
LOL
Coach getting suckered again

It's 240 skating around the facts....again.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 07:56:57 PM »
It's 240 skating around the facts....again.

Any idea why the right wing echo chamber is bouncing around this non-story from 8 months ago?

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew/articles/2016/01/20/dr-drew-s-statement-regarding-tonight-s-show

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 08:06:58 PM »
Any idea why the right wing echo chamber is bouncing around this non-story from 8 months ago?

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew/articles/2016/01/20/dr-drew-s-statement-regarding-tonight-s-show

anything to take trump out of the headlines.

turns out his campaign boss paul manafort actually organized/guided the russian takeover in crimea back in 2006 for 12 mil$.

when trump demanded the RNC change their position on this exact issue.  He's in russia's pocket.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 08:43:44 PM »

Who cares. She's exposed. Even you can't explain why you'd vote for this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 08:45:58 PM »
anything to take trump out of the headlines.

turns out his campaign boss paul manafort actually organized/guided the russian takeover in crimea back in 2006 for 12 mil$.

when trump demanded the RNC change their position on this exact issue.  He's in russia's pocket.

Excusing libs again, 240?

First you bullshitted about supporting Cruz and now trying to cover up your Killary love for Johnson. You're as transparent as Obama.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 09:05:40 PM »
Who cares. She's exposed. Even you can't explain why you'd vote for this.

exposed = phony story from 8 months ago

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2016, 09:06:39 PM »
exposed = phony story from 8 months ago

Sure...lol

Article was from today posted on Drudge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 09:16:15 PM »
Sure...lol

eh, drudge is more of a cheerleading thing, than a news thing.  They pick and choose what makes conservative readers feel good.

If you want accurate conservative news, go to Breitbart... they even tell the news that makes repubs not happy.   Drudge frequently will ignore a big bad story and nitpick some small obscure story that hates on repubs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 09:17:47 PM »
I would caution anyone from making a clinical diagnosis of Trump about his mental health. That is tricky business.

However, a physical diagnosis of Hillarys health is more concrete--you just need to see blood and urine work. Medicine is more concrete than psychology. You can easily diagnose someone based on a physical exam (urine and blood sample). However, diagnosing someone from a psychological perspective based on a few interviews and talks, is very tricky business. You would need to know a lot more about the person's history, in order to accurately diagnose them (family history, etc).

Granted, we can definitely surmise that Trump has certain characteristics--hes always been a narcissist. But many  extremely wealthy business people are. Nothing new. But I wouldn't feel comfortable making a formal diagnosis of him based on his speeches/interviews/talks, etc.

Edit: I looked at the article that 240 posted after I posted the above statement, and it confirms much of what I said. I'm good.  8) 8) Yes, Trump clearly has narcissism, but it doesn't reach the level of clinical concern. Is trump more narcissistic than the average person? Sure, he probably is, but I bet you most politicians and extremely wealthy business people are. It doesn't mean they reach the clinical threshold for being diagnosed.

The fact of the matter is that most politicians have a dose of narcissism and paranoia.
X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 09:21:41 PM »
Sure...lol

about a debunked claim from 8 months ago

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 09:25:30 PM »
eh, drudge is more of a cheerleading thing, than a news thing.  They pick and choose what makes conservative readers feel good.

If you want accurate conservative news, go to Breitbart... they even tell the news that makes repubs not happy.   Drudge frequently will ignore a big bad story and nitpick some small obscure story that hates on repubs.

The last sentence is BS. They frequently post stories from left leaning sites such as Politico and CNN.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/drudge-report-officially-the-most-visited-news-site-in-the-world.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 09:27:11 PM »
The last sentence is BS. They frequently post stories from left leaning sites such as Politico and CNN.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/drudge-report-officially-the-most-visited-news-site-in-the-world.html

you are now regularly quoting PRISON PLANET, coach...  run by trump running buddy Alex jones... the biggest 911 truther in america.

Coach, you post from them a lot ;)  Kinda un-american of you, bro.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 09:29:04 PM »
you are now regularly quoting PRISON PLANET, coach...  run by trump running buddy Alex jones... the biggest 911 truther in america.

Coach, you post from them a lot ;)  Kinda un-american of you, bro.

Drudge posted on his site a few days ago. Btw, where else did I post a planet prison artical?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 09:30:08 PM »
I would caution anyone from making a clinical diagnosis of Trump about his mental health. That is tricky business.

However, a physical diagnosis of Hillarys health is more concrete--you just need to see blood and urine work. Medicine is more concrete than psychology. You can easily diagnose someone based on a physical exam (urine and blood sample). However, diagnosing someone from a psychological perspective based on a few interviews and talks, is very tricky business. You would need to know a lot more about the person's history, in order to accurately diagnose them (family history, etc).

Granted, we can definitely surmise that Trump has certain characteristics--hes always been a narcissist. But many  extremely wealthy business people are. Nothing new. But I wouldn't feel comfortable making a formal diagnosis of him based on his speeches/interviews/talks, etc.

Edit: I looked at the article that 240 posted after I posted the above statement, and it confirms much of what I said. I'm good.  8) 8) Yes, Trump clearly has narcissism, but it doesn't reach the level of clinical concern. Is trump more narcissistic than the average person? Sure, he probably is, but I bet you most politicians and extremely wealthy business people are. It doesn't mean they reach the clinical threshold for being diagnosed.

The fact of the matter is that most politicians have a dose of narcissism and paranoia.

For once we agree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2016, 09:31:54 PM »
Drudge posted on his site a few days ago. Btw, where else did I post a planet prison artical?

infowars counts too, coach   ;)    Same website, same stories, same alex jones.   But you didn't know what, did you?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2016, 09:39:54 PM »
For once we agree.

There is no way to diagnose trump as Narcissistic Personality Disorder, as the criteria is quite extensive, and you would need a thorough history of him.

This is the current criteria to diagnose Narcissistic Personality Disorder (according to the DSM-V):

The essential features of a personality disorder are impairments in personality (self and interpersonal) functioning and the presence of pathological personality traits. To diagnose narcissistic personality disorder, the following criteria must be met:

A. Significant impairments in personality functioning manifest by:
    1. Impairments in self functioning (a or b):
            a. Identity: Excessive reference to others for self-definition and self-esteem regulation; exaggerated self-appraisal may be inflated or deflated, or    
            vacillate between extremes; emotional regulation mirrors fluctuations in self-esteem.
            b. Self-direction: Goal-setting is based on gaining approval from others; personal standards are unreasonably high in order to see oneself as
            exceptional, or too low based on a sense of entitlement; often unaware of own motivations.

AND

2. Impairments in interpersonal functioning (a or b):
           a. Empathy: Impaired ability to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others; excessively attuned to reactions of others, but only if
           perceived as relevant to self; over- or underestimate of own effect on others.
           b. Intimacy: Relationships largely superficial and exist to serve self-esteem regulation; mutuality constrained by little genuine interest in others‟
           experiences and predominance of a need for personal gain

B. Pathological personality traits in the following domains:
         1. Compulsivity, characterized by:
              a. Rigid perfectionism: Rigid insistence on everything being flawless, perfect, without errors or faults, including one's own and others' performance;  
              sacrificing of timeliness to ensure correctness in every detail; believing that there is only one right way to do things; difficulty changing ideas and/or
              viewpoint; preoccupation with details, organization, and order.
          2. Negative Affectivity, characterized by:
              a. Perseveration: Persistence at tasks long after the behavior has ceased to be functional or effective; continuance of the same behavior despite
              repeated failures.

C. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual‟s personality trait expression are relatively stable across time and consistent across situations.

D. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual‟s personality trait expression are not better understood as normative for the individual‟s developmental stage or socio-cultural environment.

E. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual‟s personality trait expression are not solely due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, medication) or a general medical condition (e.g., severe head trauma).
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2016, 09:45:58 PM »
infowars counts too, coach   ;)    Same website, same stories, same alex jones.   But you didn't know what, did you?

But you said I posted a lot from Prison Planet! Maybe you can also show how often I post articals from infowars?

Not sure if you're saying its a false story or if Drew is lying. Which is it?