Author Topic: Arnold - Natural or not for his movies?  (Read 13249 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold - Natural or not for his movies?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2006, 07:43:33 AM »
yes, gh, anavar, low dose test

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2006, 07:54:45 AM »
I would think that he did something for his movies.He looked big as a house in Predator yet smaller than he did at the 74 "O". I know he had a trailer with weights in it on the set of Predator and worked out with the guys on set.
   Arnold is a smart dude and I doubt he is on anything that would cause him further harm with regards to his vascular system.
   After all Arnold's main goal in life was to be a powerfully rich man. Bodybuilding and the movies where merely a vehicle for him to get there.
    I remember when Arnold first came out in to the mainstream and people where like............."damn that dude is scary big...............I gotta get like that!!"
   I was just a kid back in the 1970's but growing up in California I knew who Arnold was before "Pumping Iron". I remember telling my dad that he would be the next John Wayne or Clint Eastwood and he walked away laughing.
    My dad now admires Arnold and thinks back and laughs at how an 8 year old kid could tell where Arnold was heading.
h

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2006, 08:18:15 AM »
you guys have no idea what type of physique is possible when you're in your 40s and 50s.  One cannot look like he did in the terminator movies without drugs.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 18" ARMS WITHOUT DRUGS!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 18" ARMS WITHOUT DRUGS!!!

yeah it is....ask baygbm he just checks out the gay for pay sites hahaha no roofies required
$

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2006, 08:20:49 AM »
I would think that he did something for his movies.He looked big as a house in Predator yet smaller than he did at the 74 "O". I know he had a trailer with weights in it on the set of Predator and worked out with the guys on set.
   Arnold is a smart dude and I doubt he is on anything that would cause him further harm with regards to his vascular system.
   After all Arnold's main goal in life was to be a powerfully rich man. Bodybuilding and the movies where merely a vehicle for him to get there.
    I remember when Arnold first came out in to the mainstream and people where like............."damn that dude is scary big...............I gotta get like that!!"
   I was just a kid back in the 1970's but growing up in California I knew who Arnold was before "Pumping Iron". I remember telling my dad that he would be the next John Wayne or Clint Eastwood and he walked away laughing.
    My dad now admires Arnold and thinks back and laughs at how an 8 year old kid could tell where Arnold was heading.

Ambition and caution don't often go together.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2006, 08:22:44 AM »
Armold was big in Predator? his arms looked all of 16 inches, i laughed my ass off when they did the close up of his arms when he shook hands with Carl Weathers with the sleeves rolled up on the Polo shirt.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2006, 08:33:29 AM »
cheesy 80's action rule man, don't mock it.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2006, 08:36:26 AM »
Armold was big in Predator? his arms looked all of 16 inches, i laughed my ass off when they did the close up of his arms when he shook hands with Carl Weathers with the sleeves rolled up on the Polo shirt.

tell them all about how you pulled off right after that scene hahahaha gay as a turkish bath hahahaha
$

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2006, 08:36:54 AM »

LOL...sarcasm. Everything looks smaller than it actually is to you ;D I hope noone consults you about their bodybuilding progress.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2006, 08:37:04 AM »

You need to re-watch this movie dude. Check Arnolds arms when he tosses the cigar after they waste the gorrilla camp.
  As for Carl Weathers, he was not as big as Arnold but he was a big dude. He was not some silly Hollywood wanna be action hero, the guy was a legitimate buff dude. Far better shape than probably anyone posting here.
h

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2006, 08:39:57 AM »
tell them all about how you pulled off right after that scene hahahaha gay as a turkish bath hahahaha
hahahaha, this coming from a guy wearing a bandana on his face, holding a bottle of champagne and eating tofu to trim down for a "fight", hahahaha, gay as the century is long.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: NATURAL YES OR NO?!
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »
I would say he was on for his movies , although most of the movies wanted him smaller , I think he is still on to this day , it may not be much but I'm sure hes on .

Really? Even after having his chest popped open to clean his ticker out?  ::)

What makes you think he's "on"?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2006, 11:42:13 AM »
I'm gonna get my arms back to 18 inches naturally! Right now they are 17 1/2!
just push some weight!

b_sinning

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2006, 12:56:02 PM »
He had major heart sugery. That would prevent him from ever using again if he was smart. And he's smart enough. I've read he still does cardio but I doubt he seriously weight trains. He just doesn't have the free time. Wasn't that bad shirtless pic after he got heart sugery and couldn't really exercise too much?

Odinn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2006, 01:37:56 PM »
Arnold will weight train until he dies, steriods or no steroids. He's done it since he was in his early teens, why would he stop?

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 01:40:29 PM »
Arnold will weight train until he dies, steriods or no steroids. He's done it since he was in his early teens, why would he stop?
get the fuck out retard.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 01:51:45 PM »

Fuck you.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 01:52:42 PM »

fuck your mom
$

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2006, 01:55:58 PM »
 Intelligence and always choosing the right course of action are not the same ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2006, 03:00:13 PM »
Intelligence and always choosing the right course of action are not the same ::)

True but I don't think Arnold is a fool either.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2006, 03:06:44 PM »
Its pretty obvious that he used.  Look at him in the terminators, commando, ect, then compare it to movies like the one he was pregnant in (Junior), he had a shirt-less pic in it and he was small as hell.

It is even rumored Will Smill used for the Ali movie, and Nicolas Cage did in Con Air...

Other point, he was cut in T3, then that pic of him above, small.  He used have worn a shirt!  haha.  I know he is busy, but damn, at least do 50 push ups a day.
you are gay.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2006, 04:12:44 PM »
i heard he just did a lot of situps?   ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2006, 04:15:43 PM »
True but I don't think Arnold is a fool either.

I didn't say he was a fool. If he were a fool, he would try to regain his Terminator form naturally ::)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2006, 05:06:44 PM »
In Conan and Red Heat he was still in his 30's. In the picture where he looks like a flabby grandfather he's 55 and that was before T3. He got in good shape for T3. Maybe he did use for some movies but if he didn't he can still achieve the movie shape. Muscle memory... it's not so hard. he's not growing brand new muscle.

Odinn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2006, 07:26:52 PM »