Author Topic: GH altering facial features: how likely is it  (Read 2562 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
GH altering facial features: how likely is it
« on: August 17, 2016, 09:29:32 PM »
Would long term low dose GH alter facial features, e.g. bigger nose, misshapen skull, overall neanderthal look? Talking about low doses like 3 IU a day

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: GH altering facial features: how likely is it
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 01:05:49 AM »
Only in super high dosages for a prolonged period.

Most people won't be able to tolerate that type of mega dose & don't have to worry about this problem.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 05:10:21 AM »
my fitted hat size has increased and so has my watch size.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:10:58 AM »

how much do you use and for how long? I read somewhere that the biggest responders to GH physique wise also see the biggest facial changes.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 06:13:17 AM »

I noticed my wrists got a little swollen during my gh run. Was not a perm thing though (5ius per day)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 06:35:24 AM »
how much do you use and for how long? I read somewhere that the biggest responders to GH physique wise also see the biggest facial changes.

ive used anywhere from 5ius (pharm grade) to 15iu (generic) for the last 5-6 years. id say I'm an average responder to gear and hgh. I may have gone up a ring size as well. no facial changes tho.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 06:58:58 AM »
been on 2.5 years non stop on genotropin, My hat size is XL or XXL from L to XL, my nose is bigger, my dick was thick now is very thick, wrist, ankles all have grown.

I was doing 6-9 IU for a year ED, now have been on 4.5 IU, less water weight , better endurance and cardio and more money for other shit. My plan is to stay on 4-5 IU.

GH is good stuff, I train 7-8 times a week and can recover even without AAS.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 09:01:16 AM »
been on 2.5 years non stop on genotropin, My hat size is XL or XXL from L to XL, my nose is bigger, my dick was thick now is very thick, wrist, ankles all have grown.

I was doing 6-9 IU for a year ED, now have been on 4.5 IU, less water weight , better endurance and cardio and more money for other shit. My plan is to stay on 4-5 IU.

I wonder if my internal organs have grown as well.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 09:44:36 AM »

You not worry how much your heart has grown in that time, I would ....

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 03:40:01 PM »
The size changes are mostly due to edema. It goes away once you stop GH as long as you haven't been mega dosing for years.

Even when on high dose gear, when I'm puffy like a water balloon, my feet & hat size changes, as do my facial features.

A little femera & some mild diuretics & I go back to normal.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 05:45:20 PM »
I know an ex pro ball player who had brow growth from gh.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 03:52:12 AM »

You not worry how much your heart has grown in that time, I would ....

on 4-5 IU I dont think there is much organ growth if any...My cardio is ok, i grapple EW 3-4 times and would have noticed if there were problems.

To conclude, IMO organ growth, going diabetic and other negative sides  are caused by long term mega dosing and genetic predisposition.

If IFBB pro BBers can pull of 20-30 IU ED for years straight with slin and tons of AAS and stims, I hope I can manage 1 g of AAS per week and 4.5 IU GH. I also stop AAS for 4-5 months during winter time and monitor blood panels.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 10:29:28 AM »
on 4-5 IU I dont think there is much organ growth if any...My cardio is ok, i grapple EW 3-4 times and would have noticed if there were problems.

To conclude, IMO organ growth, going diabetic and other negative sides  are caused by long term mega dosing and genetic predisposition.

If IFBB pro BBers can pull of 20-30 IU ED for years straight with slin and tons of AAS and stims, I hope I can manage 1 g of AAS per week and 4.5 IU GH. I also stop AAS for 4-5 months during winter time and monitor blood panels.

do you go completely off or on trt? talking proper trt here, like 100mg of test e a week. I'm contemplating going off but my natural test is on the lower end of normal, so i figure there's no point 

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2016, 08:08:37 AM »
i go off completely, i shoot HCG 3x 5000 the last 15 days while I on test and take 20 mg nolva, then I wait for the drug half life and start pct for 4 weeks. Some vets have adviced me to use clomid to keep my natural test on the high end while off. I might just try it out this winter. Normally i do 4 weeks nolva 40/30/20/20 and am fine. taking a lot of suplements to boost my libido also while off and I recover ok, but it is not like right now while = I am on 600 mg of test cyp and awnt to fuck everything that moves.