Author Topic: Peptides  (Read 3423 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Peptides
« on: August 19, 2016, 05:04:44 AM »
As you may know, back in July many of the peptide companies lost their payment processing ability when credit card processors dropped any accounts related to peps and research chems.

PurchasePeptides
Extreme Peptides
Blue Sky Peptides
Hardcore Peptides
Maxim Peptides
Evolution Peptides
King
a few others
etc..

(basically nearly everyone that had the name "Peptides" listed in their website and merchant account forms)

PurchasePeptides has been the leader of peptide sales for several years now.  In addition to supplying many of the smaller labs with the products they relabel and sale.   They are up and running again.  Taking Visa and for the first time, Bitcoin payment as well. 

Let your credit card company know you approve charges from Coherent Enterprise or your card may be declined.   

T1 is promo code for additonal 20% off everything. (I think today is the last day)

Another promo code is 2moro       Not sure exactly what it is for or when it expires but it's worth a try.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Peptides
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:44:52 AM »
Does those chemicals real work?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 11:37:39 AM »
In all honesty, I am skeptical about things like follistatin, hgh frags, etc..

But in my own experience with MT2 and TB500 it really did work.  Tremendously. 

Some people here swear by GHRP and the cjc stuff... but I have limited experience with that so I can't say.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 08:21:21 AM »
Via email :
--------------------------------

We are once again accepting visa.

When placing your orders you may want to contact the company that issued you your credit/atm card and let them know that its ok to proceed with approving any charges from Coherent Enterprise and that it is a foreign purchase from China.

We apologize for any inconvience this may cause you.  Please bear with us as we work out the kinks with our new processor. "They're" making it more and more difficult for the industry to operate but we hope to remain 1 step ahead of "them".

This weekend earn 20% OFF everything at www.purchasepeptdes.net by using promo code Coherent at check out.

We appreciate your patronage. PP

---------

We are once again accepting visa.

When placing your orders you may want to contact the company that issued you your credit/atm card and let them know that its ok to proceed with approving any charges from Coherent Enterprise and that it is a foreign purchase from China.

We apologize for any inconvience this may cause you.  Please bear with us as we work out the kinks with our new processor. "They're" making it more and more difficult for the industry to operate but we hope to remain 1 step ahead of "them".

Buy 1 get 1 FREE on discounted Liquids plus earn 10% OFF everything at www.purchasepeptdes.net by using promo code AUGUST at check out. This will be the FINAL Buy 1 get 1 FREE liquid promotion of the summer!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 09:24:12 AM »
Another one.  I can't say this is the best sale on the net at the moment.  If anyone gets offers from other companies, can you post them so the rest of us can choose the best one?

---

Buy 1 get 1 FREE liquids plus 20% OFF Everything. Promo Code Below.

When placing your orders you may want to contact the company that issued you your visa card and let them know that its ok to proceed with approving any charges from Coherent Enterprise and that it is a foreign purchase. Due to the recent happenings in the industry most if not all companies have had to move to foreign processing. So needless to say we will not be the only ones who you'll have issues with but we will be the only ones who will keep you informed on what's going. Currently were processing at a little above 60% that means 40% of you are getting declined. A simple phone call to your credit card company will easily resolve the issue.  Please tell everyone and anyone who uses our service to do the same. We greatly appreciate your help.

We apologize for any inconvience this may cause you.  Please bear with us as.

Lets end on a postive note. WE are now running Buy 1 get 1 FREE on discounted Liquids plus earn 20% OFF everything at www.purchasepeptdes.net by using promo code Islamorada at check out. This will be the FINAL Buy 1 get 1 FREE liquid sale of the summer!!!

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 08:20:04 AM »
Does those chemicals real work?

Arimidex, T3, Clen, MK677
All of the above worked well from 2 separate peptide websites.

I ran GHRP-2 + CJC no dac, gained some water weight, nothing more.

TB500 helped a bit with my shoulder, but not fully, but I also only ran 4 vials (which is the bare minimum needed).

I want to try CJC+dac, I hear some good things about it. I've thought of running MK677 + cjc+dac together, as I loved the MK677 results.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 06:26:20 AM »
peptide sciences by far was the best cite when i was experimenting with the peps. cjc with dac is def affordable and the shipping is fast. although two times my order was incorrect/ the did fix the problem though very quick

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 09:44:10 AM »
Promo below.

When placing your orders you may want to contact the company that issued you your visa card and let them know that its ok to proceed with approving any charges from Coherent Enterprise and that it is a foreign purchase. Due to the recent happenings in the industry most if not all companies have had to move to foreign processing. So needless to say we will not be the only ones who you'll have issues with but we wil be the only ones who will keep you informed on what's going and provide you with a solution.  Please tell everyone and anyone who uses our service to do the same. We greatly appreciate your help.

We apologize for any inconvience this may cause you.  Please bear with us as.

So you missed the Buy 1 get 1 FREE liquid sale? Well here's some good news. Get 50% OFF all research liquids now at www.purchasepeptides.net NO PROMO CODE NEEDED. Plus get an additional 20% off peptides by using promo code CHAIN at checkout.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 08:17:19 AM »
Open Sesame....Open Sesame...Open Sesame....
We are now once again accepting master card. Earn 25% OFF everything at www.purchasepeptides.net by using promo code Master at checkout.

When placing your orders you may want to contact the company that issued you your credit card and let them know that its ok to proceed with approving the last attempted foreign purchase. Please tell everyone and anyone who uses our service to do the same. We greatly appreciate your help.
 We apologize for any inconvience this may cause you.  Please bear with us.