Author Topic: UFC 202 DIAZ VS. MCGREGOR 2  (Read 7903 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: UFC 202 DIAZ VS. MCGREGOR 2
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2016, 10:26:48 AM »
The story here is Nate making the smartest move in his MMA career.  He called cm out and backed it up on short notice with a submission.  Now he goes the distance with so much blood pouring down his face he can't see. From journeyman to headliner.

Now he making$$$$$.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2016, 11:54:19 AM »
Great interviews

Compare the Two
Q

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2016, 02:29:28 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2016, 02:41:13 PM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2016, 02:51:15 PM »
Biggest factor I see in this fight is when Connor hurt his foot, take Nates leg away from kicks and hes gone, his style is to dependant on the front foot, no way Aldo or Dos Anjos with their leg kicking would be troubled by Nate as much as Nate troubles Connor, if he stopped kicking due to injury well that's a huge factor in a third fight, if it wasn't Mcgregor shouldn't give him a third fight, sure hes a better more accurate striker, a class above maybe not that much and the stamina factor to Diaz makes it to close to call, props to Connor for offering it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2016, 02:59:15 PM »
Biggest factor I see in this fight is when Connor hurt his foot, take Nates leg away from kicks and hes gone, his style is to dependant on the front foot, no way Aldo or Dos Anjos with their leg kicking would be troubled by Nate as much as Nate troubles Connor, if he stopped kicking due to injury well that's a huge factor in a third fight, if it wasn't Mcgregor shouldn't give him a third fight, sure hes a better more accurate striker, a class above maybe not that much and the stamina factor to Diaz makes it to close to call, props to Connor for offering it.

I have no idea that this guy is trying to say ^^

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2016, 03:14:22 PM »

Q

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2016, 03:39:29 PM »
Doesn't matter. McGregor won. Do you understand the amount of pressure he was under? Another loss to Diaz, would have put this Irish lad's shit talking in the can.

But I think Connor is refreshingly honest. He also happens to be one hell of a fighter.

Answer me this question: How do you gas in the second, but are still able to win a 5 round decision?

hey, fucking dumbass, ever heard of adrenaline?  maybe you would know if you exercised a day in your life

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2016, 04:00:29 PM »
Q

RatedXXX

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2016, 12:30:38 PM »
My analysis: Nate won on points. But the powers that be favor McGregor. The path to a Diaz victory lied in the ground game. McGregor can't cope on the ground. Nate needed to have gone for a single leg take down in the middle of the Octagon, and he needed to do it  early and often. This will be especially true at III since it will be fought at 155 lbs, and Nate lacks the punching power. Take McGregor down in the middle, stay off of the fences, and submit him.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2016, 12:51:30 PM »
My analysis: Nate won on points. But the powers that be favor McGregor. The path to a Diaz victory lied in the ground game. McGregor can't cope on the ground. Nate needed to have gone for a single leg take down in the middle of the Octagon, and he needed to do it  early and often. This will be especially true at III since it will be fought at 155 lbs, and Nate lacks the punching power. Take McGregor down in the middle, stay off of the fences, and submit him.

http://i.imgur.com/5TF4oCr.gif
Q

James

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2016, 03:30:01 PM »
For those that claim that Diaz never "ran" in a fight

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nate-would-never-run-like-that.3327847/

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2016, 06:30:41 PM »
For those that claim that Diaz never "ran" in a fight

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nate-would-never-run-like-that.3327847/

Irrelevant. If ANYONE "runs" to briefly regroup ... that's just a smart fighter. Conor, three rounds to two, no question.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2016, 07:06:22 PM »
Irrelevant. If ANYONE "runs" to briefly regroup ... that's just a smart fighter. Conor, three rounds to two, no question.

Agreed. I only posted that thread because some people are acting like Conor ran from Diaz for 25 minutes.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2016, 07:17:50 PM »
Agreed. I only posted that thread because some people are acting like Conor ran from Diaz for 25 minutes.

Let's just agree on 'fuck them,' ok? Fanboys, they don't care about reality.