Author Topic: Who is the Best gyno surgeon?  (Read 2568 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Who is the Best gyno surgeon?
« on: March 26, 2006, 06:07:40 PM »
Anybody know who does the best gyno surgeries?  Anyone from experience or anyone know others that had them done ?  thanks
TEAM Nasser

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Who is the Best gyno surgeon?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 06:22:09 PM »
I will get all that shit out for you for $200 bucks and a bottle of equipoise. PM me.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 06:35:45 PM »
Anybody know who does the best gyno surgeries?  Anyone from experience or anyone know others that had them done ?  thanks

Dr. Bermant.......the bitchtit doctor.

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Bare your soul (nips).

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »
Lol im looking for something professional, like um a dr, thanks for the offer though.

I know man... i was just trying to make you laugh... looks like it worked ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 03:09:33 AM »
:) you did lol, I thouhgt you were serious though, DIVISION thanks for the site and the dr, do you know anyone who has gone to that dr?  Thanks a lot guys.

I don't know anyone personally, but look on his client list, there are some pro bodybuilders on there.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 06:11:52 PM »
Where is his client list?  I see a bunch of people with pictures but not pro bodybuilders on a client list?  Thanks division.  :)

It must have been a different doc, but he had a page of all his clients, which some were bodybuilders.

E-mail this guy and ask him, he probably has a list of bodybuilders that are pros.  There's no way he wouldn't.

There are only a few docs who specialize in gyno surgery, it's not exactly a common thing.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 07:45:39 PM »
Is he better then that dr who does them in beverly hills, corben on something?  Thanks

I have no idea.  I don't have gyno, so you can imagine I'm hardly interested in the minute details of how good their repuatations are.

Ask them.

DIV

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 11:42:06 PM »
look into mesotherapy(do it yourself)---im a week in for my gyno....If this works, it will end up costing me around $100...really nothing to lose but hopefully most of my gyno....Its pretty painful and its so swollen but hopefully the end result will be worth it...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 07:59:46 PM »
no surgery..I'll doing the mesotherapy myself....The stuff is called phosphatidylcholine...go t a 30cc bottle for something less then $70...add a box of inslin pins in and its under $100...got an amp of lidocane to add to the phosphatidylcholine...If i can reduce the fat in the area 50%, i would be estatic...Right now im doing 1 1/2cc per nip area at 10ius a shot(15shots per side) once a week...I'm on week 1 right now...tons of swelling right now and because of the swelling, it makes my gyno or fat around the area look 10times worse...I'll just keep my shirt on for a couple months and hope i get something out of this stuff...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 03:53:28 AM »
no surgery..I'll doing the mesotherapy myself....The stuff is called phosphatidylcholine...go t a 30cc bottle for something less then $70...add a box of inslin pins in and its under $100...got an amp of lidocane to add to the phosphatidylcholine...If i can reduce the fat in the area 50%, i would be estatic...Right now im doing 1 1/2cc per nip area at 10ius a shot(15shots per side) once a week...I'm on week 1 right now...tons of swelling right now and because of the swelling, it makes my gyno or fat around the area look 10times worse...I'll just keep my shirt on for a couple months and hope i get something out of this stuff...

^Not to ruin this for you, Wombat, but that's not gyno.

That subcutaneous fat in the area around the nipple.  That's not gyno at all.  Gyno is a hard glandular growth under the nipple area.  There is no mistaking what is is. 

What you are doing is breaking down the fat, nothing more.

If you had true gyno, you would know it.  It can be painful and irritating. 

DIV