Author Topic: Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6  (Read 3058 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6
« on: August 21, 2016, 06:57:10 PM »

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 07:01:47 PM »
I'm fine now, but money came so slow in my life that I couldn't imagine parting with whatever that thing cost. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 07:02:48 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 07:04:34 PM »
I'm fine now, but money came so slow in my life that I couldn't imagine parting with whatever that thing cost. 

X2 but nothing wrong with dream building

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 07:09:52 PM »

Agreed.  I think a Ferrari would be the limit for me, though.  That's my dream.  I aim to be able to afford one in a year from now.

Coach, how much money do you suggest one must make per year (and have saved) to afford a lease on a Ferrari?  I don't mean own outright, but lease.  Owning doesn't interest me as spending that much on a car is a sin from where I come from.  Just a "taste" is all I need and I'll have it out of my system.   8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 07:24:23 PM »
Agreed.  I think a Ferrari would be the limit for me, though.  That's my dream.  I aim to be able to afford one in a year from now.

Coach, how much money do you suggest one must make per year (and have saved) to afford a lease on a Ferrari?  I don't mean own outright, but lease.  Owning doesn't interest me as spending that much on a car is a sin from where I come from.  Just a "taste" is all I need and I'll have it out of my system.   8)

I would say it depends on what your current debt it. Cars like that I only consider for  "weekend" driving only. On a purchase 10-15% of total income IMO is a good rule of thumb and again, depending on debt. But if you can't afford to buy a car like then you shouldn't have it. Just my opinion.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 07:45:34 PM »
oh yeah?....how about a $150,000 Mustang.......this is now America's hottest Cake, that's if you can get one.... 8) 8)......those dealer markups are getting outta hand and Ford ain't saying shit about that....they're the cause....

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 08:39:22 PM »
I would say it depends on what your current debt it. Cars like that I only consider for  "weekend" driving only. On a purchase 10-15% of total income IMO is a good rule of thumb and again, depending on debt. But if you can't afford to buy a car like then you shouldn't have it. Just my opinion.

I don't have any personal debt anymore.  Just paid it all off ($11k).  How much savings do you think one should have?  Income isn't so much a problem.  I started earning a good amount but that's only been going on for a couple months now.  So I want to get my savings up to a point where it justifies having those things.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 09:04:00 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 10:06:52 PM »
I don't have any personal debt anymore.  Just paid it all off ($11k).  How much savings do you think one should have?  Income isn't so much a problem.  I started earning a good amount but that's only been going on for a couple months now.  So I want to get my savings up to a point where it justifies having those things.

Full of shit.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2016, 10:40:57 PM »
Full of shit.

Why would you say that?  Nothing outrageous was claimed here.  Look at it this way:  An intro Ferrari lease can be had for about $2k/mo...  A Maserati for as low as $700/mo.  That's a lot of fucking money but still it can be had. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 12:52:37 AM »
Why would you say that?  Nothing outrageous was claimed here.  Look at it this way:  An intro Ferrari lease can be had for about $2k/mo...  A Maserati for as low as $700/mo.  That's a lot of fucking money but still it can be had. 

Why would u even think of leasing a Ferrari?

Either u can flat out pay cash for one or u can't. I remember Ferraris data surveyed owners and 95 percent paid cash, that 5 percent was left to financing and possibly leased

I know for a fact most Ferrari owners are very wealthy which is no surprise there, the ones with the 1999 360 modenas are usually poor

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 01:25:36 AM »
looks like something a black rapper/hiphop guy would buy

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 05:37:18 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/maybachreport/videos/1121086247972072/

Read about this last week. 20ft long.

this looks tacky as fuck

Coach, can you even reach the pedals?  ::)
I

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2016, 06:32:44 AM »
Why would u even think of leasing a Ferrari?

Either u can flat out pay cash for one or u can't. I remember Ferraris data surveyed owners and 95 percent paid cash, that 5 percent was left to financing and possibly leased

I know for a fact most Ferrari owners are very wealthy which is no surprise there, the ones with the 1999 360 modenas are usually poor

Guess I'd rather be one of the poor ones.  It'd take millions of dollars of net worth for me to be able to comfortably drop $100,000+ on a car, and I'm a long way from there.  I cannot wait that long.  Leasing for a year to get it out of my system and then return to normal life.   Doesn't sound so bad.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 05:40:14 PM »
Guess I'd rather be one of the poor ones.  It'd take millions of dollars of net worth for me to be able to comfortably drop $100,000+ on a car, and I'm a long way from there.  I cannot wait that long.  Leasing for a year to get it out of my system and then return to normal life.   Doesn't sound so bad.

I say go ahead and do it..enjoy your life...i would have at least 6 months income in the bank..no debt and try to have a years insurance saved to put on it. But why not you only live once. I personally could care less about driving a sports car but if thats your cup of tea go for it
irongearco.com

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 05:49:55 PM »

Yeh
Q