Author Topic: Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scand  (Read 3163 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
we know powell did keep his email on a private server, don't we?   we know he's a not credible dude after the way he lied about WMD to everyone. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
we know powell did keep his email on a private server, don't we?   we know he's a not credible dude after the way he lied about WMD to everyone. 

Can you clarify his lie about wmds?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Can you clarify his lie about wmds?

I sure can.  It took a decade for 'what was known at the time' to be released into the public record.   When we all found out, Powell actually called that the low point of his career.

Read the line-by-line comparisons of 'what he said' and 'what he actually knew at the time' for yourelf.  powell is an american hero, but he was just following orders.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonathan-schwarz/colin-powell-wmd-iraq-war_b_2624620.html

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I sure can.  It took a decade for 'what was known at the time' to be released into the public record.   When we all found out, Powell actually called that the low point of his career.

Read the line-by-line comparisons of 'what he said' and 'what he actually knew at the time' for yourelf.  powell is an american hero, but he was just following orders.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonathan-schwarz/colin-powell-wmd-iraq-war_b_2624620.html

I asked for you to link evidence.  You linked an article highlighting what other people said he meant or said.  Do you and I need to go over this article 1 point at a time?

You link useless bullshit, in hopes people don't read it. Even if it's from a compulsive liar like you, I still read it.  You linked horseshit and speculation

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I asked for you to link evidence.  You linked an article highlighting what other people said he meant or said.  Do you and I need to go over this article 1 point at a time?

You link useless bullshit, in hopes people don't read it. Even if it's from a compulsive liar like you, I still read it.  You linked horseshit and speculation

Which is why I don't really respond to him much anymore. I like Rob but about 90% of time you'd think he was the spawn of Killary with the spin and pathological lies.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Which is why I don't really respond to him much anymore. I like Rob but about 90% of time you'd think he was the spawn of Killary with the spin and pathological lies.

Lately, he's especially been or a roll.  He uses quotes for thread titles, except they aren't quotes. He adds his own words to the quotes and hopes that no one fact checks him.  I hope.he isn't experiencing problems at home due to his lack of manhood.  If he got slapped in the face, yet again, his wife may be done with him. No one wants to be that one lady in the neighborhood married to super pussy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Another day another Hillary lie - no surprise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Truth.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I sure can.  It took a decade for 'what was known at the time' to be released into the public record.   When we all found out, Powell actually called that the low point of his career.

Read the line-by-line comparisons of 'what he said' and 'what he actually knew at the time' for yourelf.  powell is an american hero, but he was just following orders.

All you have to do is look at Powells own words on the subject
You can find many examples. Here are a few

“Yes, a blot, a failure will always be attached to me and my UN presentation,” the former U.S. secretary of state writes in a new book of leadership parables that draws frequently on his Iraq war experience. “I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me.”

“So why did no one stand up and speak out during the intense hours we worked on the speech?” Powell writes. “Some of these same analysts later wrote books claiming they were shocked that I have relied on such deeply flawed evidence.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-05-03/colin-powell-says-iraq-blot-teaches-need-for-skepticism

So he passed along bad info and admits it but Repubs are very understanding so they gave him a pass, even though his false statements resulted in war with thousands of American casualities, trillions of dollars wasted and power vacuum that allowed radical extremist elements a place to grow

Hillary passed along similar bad intel when she commented on the videos sparking the violence in Benghazi and the Repubs gave her a pass on that too so at least they fair and balanced when it comes to things like this.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
All you have to do is look at Powells own words on the subject
You can find many examples. Here are a few

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-05-03/colin-powell-says-iraq-blot-teaches-need-for-skepticism

So he passed along bad info and admits it but Repubs are very understanding so they gave him a pass, even though his false statements resulted in war with thousands of American casualities, trillions of dollars wasted and power vacuum that allowed radical extremist elements a place to grow

Hillary passed along similar bad intel when she commented on the videos sparking the violence in Benghazi and the Repubs gave her a pass on that too so at least they fair and balanced when it comes to things like this.

So are you saying he acted on flawed evidence or he lied?  For him to be lying, he would have had to know the evidence was flawed at the time he passed it along.  I don't see anything about that in 240's link or your own.  The comparison doesn't work against hillary because we have evidence that she knew the narrative was actually false, not flawed.  She lied about the video, she wasn't acting on bad evidence.  

Now, if you want to talk about the consequences of each of their actions, Powell and the Bush campaign win by a landslide on the fuck up scale, but I haven't seen any evidence of a false narrative.  I just recall there being bad Intel acted upon.  Maybe I'm wrong, and you can show me this evidence, sissy. Stay sober today. We need a coherent argument

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So are you saying he acted on flawed evidence or he lied?  For him to be lying, he would have had to know the evidence was flawed at the time he passed it along.  I don't see anything about that in 240's link or your own.  The comparison doesn't work against hillary because we have evidence that she knew the narrative was actually false, not flawed.  She lied about the video, she wasn't acting on bad evidence.  

Now, if you want to talk about the consequences of each of their actions, Powell and the Bush campaign win by a landslide on the fuck up scale, but I haven't seen any evidence of a false narrative.  I just recall there being bad Intel acted upon.  Maybe I'm wrong, and you can show me this evidence, sissy. Stay sober today. We need a coherent argument

LOL - always start your first response with insults

looks like your forgot to congratulate yourself

go back and read my post again and see if you can figure out the answsers for yourself

also, do me a favor and bump that anomaly thread so we can look at that one again

I forgot out it until just this minute.  I'm sure there have been many more mass shooting events since we last looked at it so I assume you've been spending alot of time on your fainting couch being absolutely shocked

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm not going to re-type it.  If you don't want to face it, don't click the link.  If you seriously want to learn, then click the link:

View 1) what he said, and 2) what he knew at the time, with links to the evidence.

Read that, line by line, then return and tell us Powell truly believed what he said that day.  You cannot.

See, I'm not calling him a bum.  Powell is an American hero who did what his president wanted.  Can't hate on him, most of us, in that position, would also repeat the marching orders and toe the line, being in such a major position and having the leaders of the country say we need this war.

Read the link - Powell embellished quite a bit.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
LOL - always start your first response with insults

looks like your forgot to congratulate yourself

go back and read my post again and see if you can figure out the answsers for yourself

also, do me a favor and bump that anomaly thread so we can look at that one again

I forgot out it until just this minute.  I'm sure there have been many more mass shooting events since we last looked at it so I assume you've been spending alot of time on your fainting couch being absolutely shocked

You didn't forget about shit. You intelligently left it along.  I don't need to go back and read your post. I'm well more competent than you, and you composed it.

It's an easy question.  Are you saying he lied.  Yes or no?  You made the comparison to hillary, who we know lied, so I'm assuming you are saying he lied.  I know you are gutless and like talking out of the side of your mouth,  but just provide a straightforward answer

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I'm not going to re-type it.  If you don't want to face it, don't click the link.  If you seriously want to learn, then click the link:

View 1) what he said, and 2) what he knew at the time, with links to the evidence.

Read that, line by line, then return and tell us Powell truly believed what he said that day.  You cannot.

See, I'm not calling him a bum.  Powell is an American hero who did what his president wanted.  Can't hate on him, most of us, in that position, would also repeat the marching orders and toe the line, being in such a major position and having the leaders of the country say we need this war.

Read the link - Powell embellished quite a bit.

What other people said he knew. I don't need you to repost it.  I read it the first time, thus why I called you out for calling him a liar.  Your whole article implies he acted on flawed evidence.  That article nor actual evidence say he knew it was flawed when he acted upon it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Powell knew what he was doing.  He was given a shit job - selling the Iraq war with weak evidence.  Because of his stellar reputation, they wanted him to do it.  because he was fiercely loyal and loved his country, he obeyed and said what they wanted him to say.  

I don't think *anyone* still believes Powell was a babe in the woods while telling us these things.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What other people said he knew. I don't need you to repost it.  I read it the first time, thus why I called you out for calling him a liar.  Your whole article implies he acted on flawed evidence.  That article nor actual evidence say he knew it was flawed when he acted upon it

believe what you want, man.   the world knows powell exaggerated.  he isn't the credible one here, neither is hilary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pathetic deflection in this thread from more evidence of Hilary's lies.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You didn't forget about shit. You intelligently left it along.  I don't need to go back and read your post. I'm well more competent than you, and you composed it.

It's an easy question.  Are you saying he lied.  Yes or no?  You made the comparison to hillary, who we know lied, so I'm assuming you are saying he lied.  I know you are gutless and like talking out of the side of your mouth,  but just provide a straightforward answer

thanks for reminding me

I will bump it now and if I forget about it again can you please remind me again

iwantmass

• Getbig III
thanks for reminding me

I will bump it now and if I forget about it again can you please remind me again

Look, I'm not a room full of Boeing execs, and you have no reason to fear confrontation here or be afraid to state your opinion.  The worst that will happen is that I will make you look stupid, and no one will know about it because you are hidden behind anonymity.  We all knew you were a liar but your post about being afraid to say your piece in the real world confirms that you are also a pussy.  You may have to avoid your real opinion around your peers in the real world, but there is no reason to do it here.  Did he lie, yes or no?

While we are at it, why don't you show your Boeing exec peers the anomaly thread, and ask them what they think of the idiot that deflects from the truth, uses poor strawman arguments, and refutes the defintion of a word pointlessly.

Just be truthful on here, bud. We may not agree with it but we will respect you more for it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
is this the thread where 240 reveals the Cruz sex tapes?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
is this the thread where 240 reveals the Cruz sex tapes?

lol.  I should bump that one.  I'm sure the video of him having regular hookups is going to be released any day now. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
lol.  I should bump that one.  I'm sure the video of him having regular hookups is going to be released any day now. 

Cruz didn't win.  no need to get disbarred for the lawyer.

Repubs got the "conservative" they wanted.   You got a dem plant.  Own it now.  He's bankrupting the RNC.  Lose the senate to a dem plant.  Be sure to bump all the warnings I gave to that one.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Cruz didn't win.  no need to get disbarred for the lawyer.

Repubs got the "conservative" they wanted.   You got a dem plant.  Own it now.  He's bankrupting the RNC.  Lose the senate to a dem plant.  Be sure to bump all the warnings I gave to that one.

Ok.  Now I really am going to bump that thread.  lol