Author Topic: Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scand  (Read 3162 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Can you clarify his lie about wmds?

WMDs were never found in Iraq.

I think this is enough.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
WMDs were never found in Iraq.

I think this is enough.

No, it isn't.  Acting on misinformation, bad intel, or flat out incompetence in no way means he lied. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Didn't Powell resist all or most of the "bright ideas" that the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld produced?  Isn't that why he was essentially pushed out?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ok.  Now I really am going to bump that thread.  lol 

do it!   remind everyone how shadily Cruz was in that half-denial.

When he runs in 2020, and it comes out, of course we'll all bump the thread again. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
do it!   remind everyone how shadily Cruz was in that half-denial.

When he runs in 2020, and it comes out, of course we'll all bump the thread again.  

Wait. So it was being released any day back in March, now it's wait until 2020?  You lying lunatic.  LOL!  

there is video of him on tues/thurs having regular hookups.  there was a closet incident at 2012 convention and there may be offspring with identical facial features.

Video hasn't been released publicly, but Rubio did release it to several media outlets.  Breitbart chose to sit on it.  NE did not.  Don't you watch OReilly?  He already covered this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rubio was quite the rat in the 2016 campaign.   Really pushing the affair stuff.   I bet it's re-ignited in 2020.