Author Topic: Usain Bolt- PROGNATHISM- side effect of GH  (Read 8600 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Usain Bolt- PROGNATHISM- side effect of GH
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 08:58:12 AM »
My mother in law has it. I believe she doesn't even know what gh is.

you should start injecting your mother-in-law with GH.
a

James

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 01:13:51 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 02:04:00 PM »
My mother in law has it. I believe she doesn't even know what gh is.

So do hundreds of millions. Bad interpretation of the gh15 bible. gh15 speculated that those born with naturally high gh levels had that gap. If gh use/abuse cause that teeth gap everyone on the Olympia stage would have that gap. But this is GetBig. Everyone who even remotely looks like they workout has gh gut/tooth gap, gyno, synthol...

Of the four boys in my family only one of us had that front tooth gap. And everyone of us, except him, is 6 ft or over. He's 5'8".

Now I'll brace myself for the denials that nobody making that gh tooth gap claim heard it from gh15 first.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 03:45:50 PM »
So do hundreds of millions. Bad interpretation of the gh15 bible. gh15 speculated that those born with naturally high gh levels had that gap. If gh use/abuse cause that teeth gap everyone on the Olympia stage would have that gap. But this is GetBig. Everyone who even remotely looks like they workout has gh gut/tooth gap, gyno, synthol...

Of the four boys in my family only one of us had that front tooth gap. And everyone of us, except him, is 6 ft or over. He's 5'8".

Now I'll brace myself for the denials that nobody making that gh tooth gap claim heard it from gh15 first.

I'm sceptical of this supposed side myself. I would think it would take major amounts of gh to do this, if at all. Contrary to popular belief athletes do not use high gh doses, it would only hinder them. You take it to the point of acromegaly and you're going to have sides like acromegaliacs. They are real weak first of all.

But then you hear stuff like my friends dentist saying he sees lots of bodybuilders needing braces due to gh...  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2016, 06:02:25 PM »
I'm sceptical of this supposed side myself. I would think it would take major amounts of gh to do this, if at all. Contrary to popular belief athletes do not use high gh doses, it would only hinder them. You take it to the point of acromegaly and you're going to have sides like acromegaliacs. They are real weak first of all.

But then you hear stuff like my friends dentist saying he sees lots of bodybuilders needing braces due to gh...  ???

The amount of gh used to treat kids and aids patients are far more than any, or most athletes can afford and I don't see any gh gut. I believe Seros are packaged so that a vial a day can be taken.

I do see a ton of distended bellies all around me just going through life. I don't mean just fat. I mean distended protruding guts. I think a lot of it comes from just eating and drinking so much. Pro bbers have literally force feed themselves.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2016, 05:30:39 AM »

My mother in law is the shortest of all six siblings, and the only one with that gap.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2016, 06:10:43 AM »
he fucked her pink-eyed

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2016, 06:58:16 AM »
dude thats not gyno.

thats called bodyfat.

One flat nipple and one fat nipple?  There is more fat tissue under his right nipple because there is a small amount of estrogen-stimulated tissue growth there as well.