Author Topic: Hillary looks like garbage. LMFAO! Arctic Camo? Oven Mitten look?  (Read 1490 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Hillary looks like garbage. LMFAO! Arctic Camo? Oven Mitten look?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 09:56:42 AM »
:D
Would hate fuck Cher based on that pic. Afterwards she should be sent to the kitchen to make sandwiches.

Clitoris can stroke out. Fuck her!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 12:59:32 PM »
I do see this is as quite sad on the conservative side to be honest.

Why do you care what her clothes are? This is why she is winning. Focusing on her clothing and shit like that just gives her extreme feminist base the push it needs to come out and vote for her.

It helps the Republicans zero and does nothing but cement the idea that the right is "afraid" of her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »
Why do you care what her clothes are? This is why she is winning.

they really don't think she is.  They see one outlier national poll and believe it neutralizes all the other polls showing her wrecking him in swing states.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 05:05:40 PM »
I do see this is as quite sad on the conservative side to be honest.

Why do you care what her clothes are? This is why she is winning. Focusing on her clothing and shit like that just gives her extreme feminist base the push it needs to come out and vote for her.

It helps t
 he Republicans zero and does nothing but cement the idea that the right is "afraid" of her.
  She is Agust a liberal POS

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 05:45:57 PM »
  She is Agust a liberal POS

Do you ever stop to wonder if the world is simply changing around you?

I don't want her as President either. I want Gary Johnson, but I'm starting to see that what I think is right isn't what the rest of the world (or at least the USA) is right.

The world seems to be getting more liberal and there's nothing we can do about it.

Also. I've noticed you call a lot of people POS for not subscribing to your political stance.

Are all democrats POS in your mind?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 07:23:17 PM »
Do you ever stop to wonder if the world is simply changing around you?

I don't want her as President either. I want Gary Johnson, but I'm starting to see that what I think is right isn't what the rest of the world (or at least the USA) is right.

The world seems to be getting more liberal and there's nothing we can do about it.

Also. I've noticed you call a lot of people POS for not subscribing to your political stance.

Are all democrats POS in your mind?

I think we could almost qualify the extremism to both the left and right as a mental illness.  I can't imagine ever failing to analyze something based on its content, versus blindly taking my political party's talking points as the gospel