Author Topic: Trump manager says 'undercover voters' will deliver win in US election  (Read 509 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/23/donald-trump-campaign-news-polls-kellyanne-conway

Kellyanne Conway says Trump’s popularity is not reflected in his polls because of the perceived social stigma of supporting the Republican nominee

Donald Trump with some not-so-undercover supporters on Monday in Akron, Ohio. Photograph: Angelo Merendino/Getty Images

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump manager says 'undercover voters' will deliver win in US election
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 11:19:10 AM »
we were all on getbig in 2012.   We heard all of this before.  Polls are wrong all of a sudden, we get it.

Dana perino said it best... not going to fall for it again.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 11:19:34 AM »
Probably true.
I assume if you are a "better people" in America now, it's not socially acceptable to say you are voting Trump.
It has been the same all over Europe with the right wing parties; media labels anyone considering voting them as a stupid, poor, uneducated, racist etc. And no middle class person says to your face he/she is going to vote this right wing party.
But as we now, these right wing parties have been on roll in Europe recently. So someone is voting for them... even though no one knows who they are.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 11:44:24 AM »
we were all on getbig in 2012.   We heard all of this before.  Polls are wrong all of a sudden, we get it.

Dana perino said it best... not going to fall for it again.

I cant remember anytime in recent history were supporters of a particular candidate were being physically assaulted, having their homes and cars vandalized if they have pro-trump stickers or signs. This time, I am actually inclined to believe that, because most trump supporters like myself just shut the fuck up to get along. I dont need some idiot throwing a brick through my windshield.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 11:56:23 AM »
I cant remember anytime in recent history were supporters of a particular candidate were being physically assaulted, having their homes and cares vandalized if they have pro-trump stickers or signs. This time, I am actually inclined to believe that because most trump supporters like myself just shut the fuck up to get along. I dont need some idiot throwing a brick through my windshield.
And they still call themselves the "Democratic" party????! Fuck that. They're not democrats. Neither are they liberals. We're dealing with progressive communists that have only one goal: power! They are not interested in equality. White people and in particular Straight White Males are their biggest enemy. They want to see this demographic vanish. Fuck these communists!!!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy

Simple Definition of democracy
: a form of government in which people choose leaders by voting
: a country ruled by democracy
: an organization or situation in which everyone is treated equally and has equal rights

So the Trump supporters do not have a right to choose their candidate and are intimidated and assaulted by progressive thugs.