Author Topic: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?  (Read 32187 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2016, 10:29:24 AM »
Seems a bit childish if you ask me.

possibly

but this is a place to be childish and have fun

something you seem to have missed

probably the alcohol

you should put the same effort in to being sober as to getting a 100 replies on here

T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2016, 10:39:00 AM »
Only in the world of shizzfag is 100 replies consisting mostly of people telling him to go fuck himself, that he's fat, that he's ugly, that he sucked a dick, that he should go kill himself, that they want to fuck his sister and so on considered an actual achievement

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2016, 10:43:14 AM »
possibly

but this is a place to be childish and have fun

something you seem to have missed

probably the alcohol

you should put the same effort in to being sober as to getting a 100 replies on here

Which is exactly what I do here. The people that get angry, or take me seriously, are the ones who don't get it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2016, 11:08:48 AM »
Time for a poll yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2016, 11:11:48 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2016, 11:22:22 AM »
Time for a poll yet?

I think its only fair since he posted and manipulated one about me..... ;D
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2016, 11:24:00 AM »
Which is exactly what I do here. The people that get angry, or take me seriously, are the ones who don't get it.

nope

this place is your whole life

you obsess about the place

you have an image of yourself on here

that only you can see

the rest of us see you for what you are

a drunk idiot
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2016, 11:27:37 AM »

I think its only fair since he posted and manipulated one about me..... ;D
What I do not like, is when people flat out lie. Vince, I told you that I did not tamper with the thread title or the poll (It's not possible)

In fact, I voted for you to stay. If you think the poll was tampered with, then ask those who have the power to change things.

We all saw how the poll changed after the thread was locked  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2016, 11:27:51 AM »
Looks like my man Tu has scalped the scalper!!   LOL   ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2016, 11:29:33 AM »
nope

this place is your whole life

you obsess about the place

you have an image of yourself on here

that only you can see

the rest of us see you for what you are

a drunk idiot
You are like an older, uglier brother to me, bigmc.  :-*

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2016, 11:29:46 AM »
What I do not like, is when people flat out lie. Vince, I told you that I did not tamper with the thread title or the poll (It's not possible)

In fact, I voted for you to stay. If you think the poll was tampered with, then ask those who have the power to change things.

We all saw how the poll changed after the thread was locked  :D

My this part sounds serious.

But wait... No... It can't possible be.

:o

::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2016, 11:32:03 AM »
My this part sounds serious.

But wait... No... It can't possible be.

:o

::)
Sorry, but I do not like it when my integrity is questioned. When push comes to shove, I tell the truth.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2016, 11:38:54 AM »
Sorry, but I do not like it when my integrity is questioned. When push comes to shove, I tell the truth.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2016, 11:46:56 AM »

Does this include pretending to be killed in a car accident?

My, that's some mighty fine integrity you have there.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2016, 11:48:04 AM »
:D :D :D

speaking of I wonder if Groinks out of the clink?

This is a good question. We should research.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2016, 11:53:50 AM »
:D :D :D

speaking of I wonder if Groinks out of the clink?

No, he is not.  His most recent hearing did not go well.

IT IS ORDERED affirming the Firm Trial in XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Non-Witness
Violation Hearing in XXXXXXXXXXXXXX on 10/6/2016 at 8:00 a.m. before the Master Calendar
Assignment Judge in Courtroom 5B in the South Court Tower. All subpoenaed witnesses are to
report to Courtroom 5B in the South Court Tower for trial and will be directed to the trial court
from there.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED affirming Final Trial Management Conference (FTMC) in
VXXXXXXXXXXXXX and Non-Witness Violation Hearing in XXXXXXXXXXXXX on 9/29/2016
at 8:30 a.m. before this division.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED affirming the Comprehensive Pretrial Conference in
XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Non-Witness Violation Hearing in XXXXXXXXXXXXX date of
8/29/2016 at 8:30 a.m. before this division.
IT IS ORDERED that no time be excluded. LAST DAY REMAINS: 11/7/2016.
For reasons stated on the record,
IT IS ORDERED releasing the Defendant, subject to the supervision of Pretrial Services,
to include electronic monitoring in both cases.
IT IS ORDERED that the Defendant shall report to the APO within forty-eight hours of
his release.
Defendant is directed to appear at all scheduled court hearings and advised of the
potential consequences should he/she fail to appear.
9:03 a.m. Matter concludes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 27, 2016, 12:02:05 PM »
everyone on the board needs to pack it in trying to explain it to shizzo
he has no comprehension of who/what he is and what people think of him

its his fantasy world on here thinking he is funny and relevant and he needs it due to no friends in real life.
He'll get banned again, just as I will
It doesn't have to be that way, Josh. I have said this from day one: This site is big enough for the both of us. I understand that you do not like me, but that does not have to interfere with you posting on Getbig. I actually think you are a very entertaining guy (as do many others) and I enjoy reading your perspective on things. I enjoy having you around.

Simple Simon

« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2016, 12:25:39 PM »
It doesn't have to be that way, Josh. I have said this from day one: This site is big enough for the both of us. I understand that you do not like me, but that does not have to interfere with you posting on Getbig. I actually think you are a very entertaining guy (as do many others) and I enjoy reading your perspective on things. I enjoy having you around.

over inflated ego of peace.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2016, 12:30:21 PM »
over inflated ego of peace.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are?
It is actually the opposite. I don't have a problem with anyone here. I am willing to make sacrifices for Josh to continue to post on Getbig.

I won't quote him, nor will I respond in any of his threads. I think that is fair.

Simple Simon

« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2016, 12:34:55 PM »
It is actually the opposite. I don't have a problem with anyone here. I am willing to make sacrifices for Josh to continue to post on Getbig.

I won't quote him, nor will I respond in any of his threads. I think that is fair.
no one gives a fuck what you think or what you are willing to do, its not an issue, you keep talking about yourself like you fucking matter.

I really hope they ban you again soon you are getting stupider by the day.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2016, 12:37:22 PM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2016, 12:39:45 PM »
no one gives a fuck what you think or what you are willing to do, its not an issue, you keep talking about yourself like you fucking matter.

I really hope they ban you again soon you are getting stupider by the day.
Why are you getting angry? You do know that you don't have to respond to me, right? My thoughts and opinions are just as good as yours.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2016, 12:42:35 PM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalism, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

But maybe he is autism

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 27, 2016, 12:45:20 PM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalism, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
Lol!!!!! By the way, I am still going strong on MD. Why? because they treat me with respect, and I follow the rules.

I'm obviously important enough (to you) that you feel you have to write paragraphs about me. Vince, I have no issues with you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #249 on: August 27, 2016, 12:45:47 PM »
x