Author Topic: Morgan Aste Absolutely Dwarfing Dexter Jackson and Rich Piana  (Read 10492 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Morgan Aste Absolutely Dwarfing Dexter Jackson and Rich Piana
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2016, 04:25:05 AM »
Piana looks like shit

Fixed for accuracy  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2016, 04:34:42 AM »
Put them side by side on stage and Morgan will disappear.  The biggest thing you'll notice will be his flaws when compared to Dexter's clean lines and proportions.

Not sure these are recent, and I'm not claiming Dexter is exactly to scale - this is just to give a rough structural comparison...

T

Beach Mode

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2016, 04:37:05 AM »
mogan is out angling them

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2016, 05:01:51 AM »
To be fair to Monsieur Aste, he's got pretty thick back development.  In the Dallas McC thread people were talking about the fact that he does monster deadlifts but perhaps his back doesn't seem as thick as it might.  So I thought this might make an interesting comparison shot.  Again, not to scale, and the Dallas shot is lo-res but it was the first one I came across...

T

Beach Mode

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2016, 05:05:58 AM »
To be fair to Monsieur Aste, he's got pretty thick back development.  In the Dallas McC thread people were talking about the fact that he does monster deadlifts but perhaps his back doesn't seem as thick as it might.  So I thought this might make an interesting comparison shot.  Again, not to scale, and the Dallas shot is lo-res but it was the first one I came across...

damn son

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2016, 05:19:08 AM »
yo homos, your hunk morgan is heart attack waiting to happen...Dex is kewl though, old cat but still mutant ninja mode all the way.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2016, 06:16:00 AM »
When you watch the video though Dexter's arms given his height and the fact Morgan outweighs him by possibly more than 100 pounds more than hold their own.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2016, 06:37:20 AM »
I am surprise Aste hasn't be cast in a low budget action film. He would make a good baddie and an entertaining foe for Jean Claude Van Damme to head kick into eternity.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2016, 06:54:48 AM »
Does Piana sleep with that retarded belt on.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 11:39:23 AM »
I have rear delts like that and I've never touched site enhancement.  It's just genetics tbh. A lot of people have shitty rear delts because they don't know how to train them properly. You see people using all traps because they use too much weight or their form is off. You can use 10 lb dumbells and get an amazing rear delt workout

Ok show me because I've trained with some top level guys and none of their delts or arms for that matter were that enhanced. I think Dexter is doing what everyone else is.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 05:05:59 AM »
Short training vid, then Samir pops up conversing with Morgan in French...  tres bien!

T

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2016, 09:31:59 AM »
Ok show me because I've trained with some top level guys and none of their delts or arms for that matter were that enhanced. I think Dexter is doing what everyone else is.

QFT