Author Topic: RNC Chair: Deporting 12 Million People Not Practical, Legalization “The Proper R  (Read 249 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
RNC Chair: Deporting 12 Million People Not Practical, Legalization “The Proper Route”

Priebus, Obama and Trump... peas in a pod!

Source: BuzzFeed

Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus said on Thursday that there should be legalization for some undocumented immigrants.

“We never said a pathway to citizenship, and I tend to believe that legalization or some kind of legalization is the proper route, not necessarily citizenship,” Priebus said on Kilmeade and Friends.

“That’s not what the autopsy said, the autopsy said that we needed comprehensive immigration reform,” said Priebus. “Well, you and I and everyone listening know that your version of comprehensive immigration reform, my version, Rand Paul’s version, Ted Cruz’s version, you know, and someone else’s version, is a different version.”

Priebus said there needs to be a way to weed out “bad elements” of undocumented immigration. “Somehow or another that’s got to get resolved and I think that’s what all these folks are trying to work through,” said Pribeus.

Read more: https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/rnc-chair-deporting-12-million-people-not-practical-legaliza?utm_term=.vwVmMNeDGV#.ii0JDN3GZr