Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman's use of site injections (calves)  (Read 21845 times)

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie Coleman's use of site injections (calves)
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2006, 02:30:02 PM »
he wasn't no natural at his first O outing...even dan duchaine made fun of that fact in MM2k...

another guy that comes to mind ws Yonnie Shamburger...whom i actually had the pleasure of training with for his masters O run...even to me he constantly said he ws natural and would actually follow me around the fucking gym preaching the pitfalls of steroids  >:(

yonnie if ya happen to read this..its J

Oh, didn't know that about his first contest.  He found the right combination of whatever to get to the top then.  You could almost forgive a person for thinking that he was natural way back when: he wasn't overwhelming or anything. 

I love it when some guys start preaching about being natural and the horrors of drug use.....  Later on, these same guys ALWAYS run back to ask if I want anything from them or ask me to let them know if what they got was real or not...

The louder they squeal, the more they deal. 

I wouldn't know fake dbol from real but there it is. 

AS soon as someone starts yelling " look at me, I'm natural!'  it's almost a dead giveaway that they are juiced to the max. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2006, 02:32:42 PM »
Yeah Tony, lol!  I thought I made it clear in that post but I guess not.   ???

I think people were just goofing.  And we all just continued as it was kind of fun.. one riff after another.  I was kind of hoping weedwhacker would join in, and then the doctor that surely is following him around would jump into the fray. 

GAry Coleman was the best.   Props to 240... maybe he should be 250.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2006, 05:44:38 PM »
Oh, didn't know that about his first contest.  He found the right combination of whatever to get to the top then.  You could almost forgive a person for thinking that he was natural way back when: he wasn't overwhelming or anything. 

I love it when some guys start preaching about being natural and the horrors of drug use.....  Later on, these same guys ALWAYS run back to ask if I want anything from them or ask me to let them know if what they got was real or not...

The louder they squeal, the more they deal. 

I wouldn't know fake dbol from real but there it is. 

AS soon as someone starts yelling " look at me, I'm natural!'  it's almost a dead giveaway that they are juiced to the max. 

Are you accusing Skip La Cour and Jeff Willet?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »
short fat and ugly you're the definition of redundancy.  please stop posting a novel with each reply.  we all realized you were retarded after you took BSB's bait and ran with it, dont try and drag the doctors down with you.
its comin today

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:25 PM »
Are you accusing Skip La Cour and Jeff Willet?

I don't know either of these two people.  Is Skip La Cour the bald guy who is skinny but muscular?  ( in the same way that some women are skinny fat. )  I don't know who Jeff Willet is. 

I don't believe either of these two people ever asked me opinions about the status of their drug supply.  Nor have they asked me if i wanted to buy anything from them. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:59 PM »
short fat and ugly you're the definition of redundancy.  please stop posting a novel with each reply.  we all realized you were retarded after you took BSB's bait and ran with it, dont try and drag the doctors down with you.

and you are?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 06:24:10 PM »
and you are?

Tall, Ripped and Handsome.
its comin today

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 06:27:52 PM »
oh,  i see how it works.  

You pick and choose.  A few others as you say, ran with it.  

So you and all the others were private messaging each other about me.... wow....

I figured that everyone was just keeping the gag going.  

But it is always nice to hear the comments from the peanut gallery chime in.

oh yeah.,, by the way....   it's " dont try TO drag the doctors down....."   not  and

maybe you really thought those were arteries....

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2006, 06:29:37 PM »
Tall, Ripped and Handsome.

and Hung like a gerbil?  since you are going by Sir William Idol, aka William Hung.   

Your witty riposte is next.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2006, 06:30:27 PM »
I see that almost all threads go way off course.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2006, 06:31:59 PM »
I don't know either of these two people.  Is Skip La Cour the bald guy who is skinny but muscular?  ( in the same way that some women are skinny fat. )  I don't know who Jeff Willet is. 

I don't believe either of these two people ever asked me opinions about the status of their drug supply.  Nor have they asked me if i wanted to buy anything from them. 

You may not know them, but they shout to the rooftops that they are natural.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2006, 06:32:05 PM »
FAscinating shit that you pick my post as being irritating to you.  
Apart from the length, what else drives you to distraction?

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2006, 06:34:56 PM »

No , I don't know these people at all.  I don't speak for them.

It's just a smoke screen that some people use to mask their own activities.  Usually in order to keep their job or for some other reason. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2006, 06:42:32 PM »

Perhaps they are.  I have no idea as the other part of my statement has never happened: they have never told me personally that they are natural, then asked me to buy from them. 

Of the people who I tell me personally that they are natural, almost every one of them turn out to have been trying to figure out where I stood with respect to drug use and if I could be a potential customer. 

so that's it.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2006, 06:46:03 PM »
you have 10 out of the last 14 posts on this thread, not including this one.  you're typing to yourself fatass
its comin today

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2006, 06:48:36 PM »

I have shortened my posts so that you could more easily follow them, seeing as how you may have reduced functioning.

However, your best bet, as they irritate you so much, would be simply to ignore them.  

Until I see a rule stating that all posts must be kept to 250 characters or some such stipulation, I'll post sagas, even tomes.  

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2006, 06:49:15 PM »
you have 10 out of the last 14 posts on this thread, not including this one.  you're typing to yourself fatass

and you are responding.

the sound of one hand clapping...

feel free to use that at some later date.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2006, 06:50:08 PM »
This is fun...

Have you yet to realize that you are running with my little gag? 

Or has that escaped your attention.?