Author Topic: Arimidex question for DIV.  (Read 2942 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Arimidex question for DIV.
« on: March 27, 2006, 09:22:07 AM »
Hi Div,  Im currently putting a cycle together and im having real trouble getting hold of some fair priced arimidex, I read in another thread that you said to use a research company and was hoping you could elaborate on it abit. I live in the uk and im guessing these companys are in the U.S?, would they post to the uk?. Cheers.

Johnny Apollo

Re: Arimidex question for DIV.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 09:48:42 AM »
Hi Div,  Im currently putting a cycle together and im having real trouble getting hold of some fair priced arimidex, I read in another thread that you said to use a research company and was hoping you could elaborate on it abit. I live in the uk and im guessing these companys are in the U.S?, would they post to the uk?. Cheers.

Answer your PM

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 09:54:51 AM »
Try www.lionnutrition.com I believe they will ship to the UK. I think their Arimidex is $50 for 30ml (1mg per ml).

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 10:33:34 AM »
Thanks guys, thought arimidex was tabs though, I was planninng on taking half a tab, 0.5 each day. How do I take the liquid?. Thanks again.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »
shoot half a milligram into a gelcap
ah yeah Im a voodo child

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 01:52:38 PM »
Try www.lionnutrition.com I believe they will ship to the UK. I think their Arimidex is $50 for 30ml (1mg per ml).

I don't see arimidex on their website. Is it the same as: LiquiDex (Anastrozole)?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 03:43:08 PM »
I don't see arimidex on their website. Is it the same as: LiquiDex (Anastrozole)?

Yes.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 03:14:56 AM »

I used www.researchchemist.com

Got a 50mL jug of it.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 01:56:39 PM »
I used www.researchchemist.com

Got a 50mL jug of it.....
DIV

I did the same.  Packaged discreetly, fast delivery, billed discreetly.  One word of advice--the bottle is a pain in the ass because it looks like a bottle of injectable liquid---YOU DO NOT INJECT IT.

Simply stick a 20g needle on a slin syringe into the bottle, and withdraw whatever dosage you want.  There dosage is 1mg/ml, and I am taking 0.7mg (0.7ml) per day.  That dose works for me.  I remove the needle and squirt the contents of the syringe into my mouth. Typical recommendation is 1mg ed or eod.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 06:16:55 PM »
I did the same.  Packaged discreetly, fast delivery, billed discreetly.  One word of advice--the bottle is a pain in the ass because it looks like a bottle of injectable liquid---YOU DO NOT INJECT IT.

Simply stick a 20g needle on a slin syringe into the bottle, and withdraw whatever dosage you want.  There dosage is 1mg/ml, and I am taking 0.7mg (0.7ml) per day.  That dose works for me.  I remove the needle and squirt the contents of the syringe into my mouth. Typical recommendation is 1mg ed or eod.

I don't mean to be a dick, but wouldn't it be common sense that you wouldn't inject it, Freaker?

It's more efficient in a jug, that way you can just withdraw and use the same syringe over and over. 

I'd rather do it this way than have the tabs.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 07:51:30 PM »
I don't mean to be a dick, but wouldn't it be common sense that you wouldn't inject it,

DIV
Yeah, you would think this would be common sense and easy to understand...but then again people have asked even stranger questions.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 11:31:52 PM »

you only need to do that one time and then he can eye ball what a cc is in the eye dropper or 1/2 cc or whatever...unless you know exactly what each bottle lab tests out, its all guess work anyway. ;)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 04:55:11 AM »
I don't mean to be a dick, but wouldn't it be common sense that you wouldn't inject it, Freaker?

DIV

You're not being a dick at all.  I stated this specifically because someone else on here purchased this same product and then asked if it was injectable. 

Yes, DIV, it IS common sense to most of us, but what is common sense to us may not be so to others, and we have a large audience here.  Our posts should be complete enough to respond to many different education and intelligence levels, don't you think?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 09:38:06 AM »
I know nearly everything about these drugs but I don't know how they taste...

How do they taste? Like crap?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 01:50:55 PM »
Not great, but tolerable.

Besides...who cares what it tastes like?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 10:49:04 PM »

It's more efficient in a jug, that way you can just withdraw and use the same syringe over and over. 

I'd rather do it this way than have the tabs.

DIV

DIV.... you just cap the syringe off and use the same needle.... i guess its fine since not going into flesh huh.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 05:24:42 AM »
Not great, but tolerable.

Besides...who cares what it tastes like?

Me. I tried alot of supplements before and unless I can tolerably consume them..I can't use them. If they taste so bad I get sick just putting them in my mouth I can't do it everyday. It was like that with Pirecetam(Sp?). I had to actually buy capsules for it just to take it...Though I stopped because the claims of super focus while using it didn't work for me and it just gave me nightmares. :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 03:48:17 AM »
Yes, DIV, it IS common sense to most of us, but what is common sense to us may not be so to others, and we have a large audience here.  Our posts should be complete enough to respond to many different education and intelligence levels, don't you think?

Good point.

I suppose I sound uppity.  I just would tend to think that people would know that ancillaries are taken orally, regardless if they are in tab form or liquid.  The fact that people ask this, scares me.  Makes me wonder what other things they are on the verge of doing.

DIV.... you just cap the syringe off and use the same needle.... i guess its fine since not going into flesh huh.

Correct.

DIV