Author Topic: Kevin levrone 3 weeks out  (Read 9882 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Kevin levrone 3 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 02:50:10 PM »
Hi Wiggs, I would like this to be the outcome too ( with earl1972 wise passion ) but when I look at his pics I must conclude that he is simply tiny compared to the GH elephants who are comming to the O stage ( and icemachine at the Mirage) in a couple of weeks. I want to see him sweep a victory or a tot 10 placing but if he gets top 10 it wil be because its Kevin not because he belongs in the top 10.

Ahhh fuck this GO GO MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But imagine if the judges wanted something else for 2nd half of 2016 and Kev Lev wins the show!!!
Q

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 02:58:20 PM »
Hi Wiggs, I would like this to be the outcome too ( with earl1972 wise passion ) but when I look at his pics I must conclude that he is simply tiny compared to the GH elephants who are comming to the O stage ( and icemachine at the Mirage) in a couple of weeks. I want to see him sweep a victory or a tot 10 placing but if he gets top 10 it wil be because its Kevin not because he belongs in the top 10.

I disagree if kevin comes in at say 245 shredded to the bone with his classic shape and stage personality he will crush some of those gh monsters.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 09:56:04 PM »
But imagine if the judges wanted something else for 2nd half of 2016 and Kev Lev wins the show!!!

I disagree if kevin comes in at say 245 shredded to the bone with his classic shape and stage personality he will crush some of those gh monsters.

I dont think he wil be able to come in big and symetrical enough. I fear he wil come in looking like a Tier 3 Pro. Hope he proves me wrong!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 11:34:14 PM »
I know it's far fetched but if Kevin shows up in his 1997 grand prix shape and size, it's over for Phil. Even if he does have a better back. Kevin is just put together better in every other pose. I wish he would have had a year of serious training and eating but I believe he said he didn't have enough gas in the tank for that.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2016, 11:42:38 PM »
I know it's far fetched but if Kevin shows up in his 1997 grand prix shape and size, it's over for Phil. Even if he does have a better back. Kevin is just put together better in every other pose. I wish he would have had a year of serious training and eating but I believe he said he didn't have enough gas in the tank for that.

Kevin is also a few inches taller from what I recall, that itself should help him as they have some poses that are very comparative.

Everybody appreciates a trier too, that will be of benefit to the way he's judged.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2016, 11:46:47 PM »
They are roughly the same height. Kevin is not particularly tall; certainly doesn't have a few inches on CHEATH.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2016, 11:52:47 PM »
They are roughly the same height. Kevin is not particularly tall; certainly doesn't have a few inches on CHEATH.

They're listed as 5'9"and 5'11". Not much in it but it might make a difference on stage.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 12:02:17 AM »
They're listed as 5'9"and 5'11". Not much in it but it might make a difference on stage.

Depends on how far in front of the line Cheath will position himself.
Q

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 12:18:32 AM »
Depends on how far in front of the line Cheath will position himself.

Kevin admitted to Dorian on video that he used to do that shit himself as he knew he couldn't hang with him in certain poses...Phil may have to rethink his tactics!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2016, 12:31:16 AM »
Kevin probably has an inch on CHEATH, but is much wider in the FLS and looks thicker in the side chest.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2016, 01:51:53 AM »
Kevin is also a few inches taller from what I recall, that itself should help him as they have some poses that are very comparative.

Everybody appreciates a trier too, that will be of benefit to the way he's judged.

Kevin isn't taller, him and Phil are both 5'9

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2016, 01:58:07 AM »
Kevin isn't taller, him and Phil are both 5'9

You are probably right. The proof will be in the pudding.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2016, 02:47:33 AM »
You are probably right. The proof will be in the pudding.

Kevin does have that illusion to his physique that doesn't make him look like a midget unlike Phil

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2016, 03:41:48 AM »
Thick solid tight.

wonder how Kevin's actually coping, it's one thing carrying a lot of muscular size as a 30 something year old carrying it as a 50 something would be something else along with all the muscle aches n
Pains as well as the joints getting hammered after all these years..

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2016, 04:45:53 AM »
wonder how Kevin's actually coping, it's one thing carrying a lot of muscular size as a 30 something year old carrying it as a 50 something would be something else along with all the muscle aches n
Pains as well as the joints getting hammered after all these years..

He's suffering in some respect, but I think it's a mental challenge rather than a physical one. The guy has one in a million (if not rarer) response to gear and training, he's beyond Ronnie/Dorian in a lot of respects when you consider his sporadic training over the last 30 years.

I think Kevin is highly aware that there are a lot of folks supporting him and the danger is that it gets too much for him in terms of pressure, he'll end up injured or burnt-out. He seems extremely focused and has the right attitude. I think the majority of getbiggers would agree that we'd be elated if he won.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2016, 04:52:11 AM »
Also keep in mind Kev is like 3.142 Philsulinas wide.
©

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2016, 04:56:46 AM »
Yes nothing puts on lean muscle mass while burning fat like tren does but the insomnia and the sweating is horrible.

I agree, but I think the harsh sides are from the stuff that's out there today.  When I took real French Parabolan (by Negma) in the early 90's, I experienced some insomnia, but otherwise I felt amazing.  Never got tired, not even after brutal leg workouts.  I still have an unopened amp with the box.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2016, 05:06:34 AM »
I agree, but I think the harsh sides are from the stuff that's out there today.  When I took real French Parabolan (by Negma) in the early 90's, I experienced some insomnia, but otherwise I felt amazing.  Never got tired, not even after brutal leg workouts.  I still have an unopened amp with the box.

I made my own out of finaplex H that I bought from Southern States. I didn't notice any real sides except that I used it for the first six weeks of my cycle and I actually got weaker when I came off and I was still on test for another four weeks.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2016, 05:15:48 AM »
Thick solid tight.

wonder if Phil Cheath is below that frame...slobbin the knobbin

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2016, 05:30:56 AM »

Tremendously homosexual thing to think from such a source image

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2016, 05:42:30 AM »
I made my own out of finaplex H that I bought from Southern States. I didn't notice any real sides except that I used it for the first six weeks of my cycle and I actually got weaker when I came off and I was still on test for another four weeks.

The strength gains while I was on Parabolan were ridiculous.  I was already a good squatter (@405x10-12), but I was able to add 75-100 lbs to that in only 4 weeks training balls to the wall and eating my ass off.  I was doing very strict DB flyes @90lbsx10.  Huge gains in muscle and strength with no water bloat at all.  Those were the days.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2016, 09:09:22 AM »

Yes sir. If he shows up in a GP 97 like package (he wil not but let's ignore that, that boring  ) he wil def sweep a victory.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2016, 09:59:10 AM »
Gay but  :D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2016, 10:15:23 AM »

I think he'll show up between 233 and 240 MAX. He may say he's heavier though. Do they even weigh in the competitors, or go by what the competitors tell them they weigh?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2016, 10:18:39 AM »

Size doesn't mean better. Size doesn't mean quality. If Kev has decent size and is cut and striated with definition, great lines, symmetry and condition, he can destroy those smooth GH elephants and SHOULD. Besides, it's Kevin fucking Levrone we're talking about here, not Orville Burke making a comeback.