Author Topic: Kevin levrone 3 weeks out  (Read 9881 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Kevin levrone 3 weeks out
« on: August 26, 2016, 06:32:34 AM »
Thick solid tight.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Kevin levrone 3 weeks out
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 06:43:28 AM »
He seems like he's a lonely guy

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 06:50:50 AM »
Dude does not look happy.  Tren insomnia?  

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 06:54:40 AM »
Dude does not look happy.  Tren causes insomnia. 

Yes nothing puts on lean muscle mass while burning fat like tren does but the insomnia and the sweating is horrible.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 06:55:20 AM »
Hope he doesn't die for us bitches.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 07:11:11 AM »
Would love to be that "down feather" near his right ear.   :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 07:31:21 AM »
is he making a "Genova Goat Pud pulling" video?

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 07:51:01 AM »
Why is he wearing a seat belt on the couch.  ???

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 08:17:44 AM »

Most of his pics are odd. A couple weeks ago he posted a gym pic where one arm was in his sweatshirt, the other arm was out of the sweatshirt, and he was holding a 45lb plate.

In his pics he tends to look depressed/lonely

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 08:18:58 AM »
Looks miserable!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 08:27:19 AM »
just a moody guy

bipolar like most bbers

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 08:37:58 AM »
he isnt, he has an armchair in his car.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 08:40:01 AM »

Lolololol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 08:41:15 AM »
Why is he wearing a seat belt on the couch.  ???

night terrors, i'd reckon.   helsinki flashbacks when he asked "are you going to finish those fries..."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 08:42:03 AM »
Kevin will be fine.
I just want him compared to Heath and I want him and the fans to get under Heath skin so much in 3 weeks, Heath has multiple meltdowns and needs a benzo guy next to him at all times like Hillary.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2016, 10:25:18 AM »
Yes nothing puts on lean muscle mass while burning fat like tren does but the insomnia and the sweating is horrible.

i feell like tren sides are blown way out of proportion by the people who have used tren just so they can seem cooler and more intense to those that have never taken it or are natural. its really not all that bad c'mon....but it effects everyone differently so i suppose,,,

its amazing how much size and weight you can put on though without an ounce of fat or at the least VERY little fat tissue. what i would do to get a glimpse at kevins olympia prep protocol,,,would be so interesting,,

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 10:31:52 AM »
He forgot to take his man bag off before taking the selfie.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 10:34:32 AM »
He's going to upset a few folks that's for certain.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 10:41:51 AM »
i feell like tren sides are blown way out of proportion by the people who have used tren just so they can seem cooler and more intense to those that have never taken it or are natural. its really not all that bad c'mon....but it effects everyone differently so i suppose,,,

its amazing how much size and weight you can put on though without an ounce of fat or at the least VERY little fat tissue. what i would do to get a glimpse at kevins olympia prep protocol,,,would be so interesting,,
Is the supposed mega shutdown from tren also blown out of proportion?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2016, 10:43:46 AM »
Maybe it's a snapshot from a snapchat with one of his clients...

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 10:55:11 AM »

Yes it is the few times I came off I did not see any difference in recovery compared to deca and test.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 11:09:03 AM »

I don't find it any worse than test, so yes it is blown way out of proportion. Like I said, I find that most if not all of them are blown way out of proportion just so those that have ran it can feel cooler than those that havent, srs. I'm currently running 500 test/500 tren and dont even use an AI. Though I'm one that is pretty immune to estrogen sides until the 750mg+ range. It just depends on how sensitive you are to 19-nors compounds, I have heard some people say that tren kills their dick but majority of the time (as in 80-90%) I hear the opposite and that it makes them a wild sex crazy animal. Don't get me wrong I have definitely felt all typical sides of tren, I'm not saying they aren't there. Just that they aren't as intense as most make them out to be. I have the aggression and temper (but am fine with girlfriend and family, it's not a constant thing- it's more like you still get mad at the same things but when you do get pissed off it's increased about 2x or 3x,,,like road rage is a prime example of when it comes out), the libido, intensity in the gym, sweat like a pig when we fuck she loves it though, and decreased cardio endurance. The main thing and biggest one is the lethargy but I think that's just from being on it for so long. It's really starting to wear on me so yesterday was my last dose for a little while. Amazing drug though, I could go much more in depth though so please dont take this as full on advice. feel free to ask any other questions

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 01:20:30 PM »
i had the complete opposite to you.

tren made me agitated, angry, tired and frankly, psycho.

i couldnt wait to get rid of the stuff. ill never take it again.

the so called "benefits" of tren are what is overstated. the benefits are not worth the negatives.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 02:17:24 PM »
I don't find it any worse than test, so yes it is blown way out of proportion. Like I said, I find that most if not all of them are blown way out of proportion just so those that have ran it can feel cooler than those that havent, srs. I'm currently running 500 test/500 tren and dont even use an AI. Though I'm one that is pretty immune to estrogen sides until the 750mg+ range. It just depends on how sensitive you are to 19-nors compounds, I have heard some people say that tren kills their dick but majority of the time (as in 80-90%) I hear the opposite and that it makes them a wild sex crazy animal. Don't get me wrong I have definitely felt all typical sides of tren, I'm not saying they aren't there. Just that they aren't as intense as most make them out to be. I have the aggression and temper (but am fine with girlfriend and family, it's not a constant thing- it's more like you still get mad at the same things but when you do get pissed off it's increased about 2x or 3x,,,like road rage is a prime example of when it comes out), the libido, intensity in the gym, sweat like a pig when we fuck she loves it though, and decreased cardio endurance. The main thing and biggest one is the lethargy but I think that's just from being on it for so long. It's really starting to wear on me so yesterday was my last dose for a little while. Amazing drug though, I could go much more in depth though so please dont take this as full on advice.

feel free to ask any other questions
What drugs did Antoine abuse?
Q

Hack Benchers

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 02:41:50 PM »
Kevin will be fine.

Hi Wiggs, I would like this to be the outcome too ( with earl1972 wise passion ) but when I look at his pics I must conclude that he is simply tiny compared to the GH elephants who are comming to the O stage ( and icemachine at the Mirage) in a couple of weeks. I want to see him sweep a victory or a tot 10 placing but if he gets top 10 it wil be because its Kevin not because he belongs in the top 10.

Ahhh fuck this GO GO MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!