Author Topic: Bodybuilder cringe compilation  (Read 3819 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Bodybuilder cringe compilation
« on: August 26, 2016, 08:54:30 AM »
Branch falling off a horse is still the best one  ;D
Dancing synthol man is a close second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_1SG-JvjrI

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Bodybuilder cringe compilation
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 09:37:09 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 10:45:36 AM »
Pure gold!

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 11:17:26 AM »
will never forget branch falling off that horse, fucking idiot deserves it. wannabe texas cowboy, he tries so hard to be something he's not,,,,fucking atrocious little goblin doesn't even know how to ride,,,

that "alpha" male guy was also pretty bad, cant believe schmoes pay for stuff like that. It's one thing if they are good at degrading you and acting like an alpha male with a physiwue to match but that dude was such a failure smh.

the dude in the guy fawkes mask is this dude from youtube who claims to be 17 (LOL) and pretends to be this 'teenage' bodybuilder and has people sending him all sorts of shit from his wish list and makes a ton of money from schmoes. dude is HELLA strong though but he's probably double the age he claims. fucking weird stuff

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 11:25:44 AM »

What a douche. Although he would probably look at me as I age and slowly sink in to "dad bod" and think the same. I would be right though.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 01:50:26 PM »

Every single time I see this is makes me cringe more and more. Must be some kind of projecting LOL

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 02:00:03 PM »
Every single time I see this is makes me cringe more and more. Must be some kind of projecting LOL

It is actually a very deep video. It exposes a major fear many of us aspiring bodybuilders have. To get big and muscular and go to a Vegas pool full of women, just to get ignored by everyone. Thus we are left to bounce our pecks and drown our sorrows in a clubhouse sandwich.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 02:23:50 PM »
It is actually a very deep video. It exposes a major fear many of us aspiring bodybuilders have. To get big and muscular and go to a Vegas pool full of women, just to get ignored by everyone. Thus we are left to bounce our pecks and drown our sorrows in a clubhouse sandwich.

Very accurate! I used to be a young fanatic bber and had a good build. Went out and showed the goods as much as I clould, in clubs, pools, holiday etc and ques what, the skinnyfat guys got all the girls and I whent home wanking haha. Its all about real confidence not muscle confidence. Married and skinnyfat now so luckely my wife saw something under that musclesuit  ;D  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 02:26:00 PM »
The thing is, the general public, while not educated on any specifics, now knows huge muscle mass such as displayed by Mr. Pool Party, is drugs. People just do not give a shit.

As I've stated, becoming massive requires an average-to-great response to drugs and a willingness to use and abuse those drugs.

Oh, and a workout a few times each week.

That's it.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 02:33:09 PM »
The thing is, the general public, while not educated on any specifics, now knows huge muscle mass such as displayed by Mr. Pool Party, is drugs. People just do not give a shit.

As I've stated, becoming massive requires an average-to-great response to drugs and a willingness to use and abuse those drugs.

Oh, and a workout a few times each week.

That's it.

Don't forget huge amounts of food and adequate rest.

©

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 02:41:02 PM »
And these aren't even extreme cases, these are just your typical lifters.  Probably 90% of everyone you see at the gym acts like this.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 03:20:00 PM »
Very accurate! I used to be a young fanatic bber and had a good build. Went out and showed the goods as much as I clould, in clubs, pools, holiday etc and ques what, the skinnyfat guys got all the girls and I whent home wanking haha. Its all about real confidence not muscle confidence. Married and skinnyfat now so luckely my wife saw something under that musclesuit  ;D  

Come on bro a real bodybuilder never gives up on bodybuilding even if you are married and chilling that is still no reason not to eat a decent diet and lift some weights in the gym to stay in shape.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 05:32:37 PM »
will never forget branch falling off that horse, fucking idiot deserves it. wannabe texas cowboy, he tries so hard to be something he's not,,,,fucking atrocious little goblin doesn't even know how to ride,,,

that "alpha" male guy was also pretty bad, cant believe schmoes pay for stuff like that. It's one thing if they are good at degrading you and acting like an alpha male with a physiwue to match but that dude was such a failure smh.

the dude in the guy fawkes mask is this dude from youtube who claims to be 17 (LOL) and pretends to be this 'teenage' bodybuilder and has people sending him all sorts of shit from his wish list and makes a ton of money from schmoes. dude is HELLA strong though but he's probably double the age he claims. fucking weird stuff
hahaha how true! Does Branch have some type of hyperactivity disorder or ADD? Every time he speaks the dude looks and sounds like a tweaker lol

Hack Benchers

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 09:46:30 PM »
Come on bro a real bodybuilder never gives up on bodybuilding even if you are married and chilling that is still no reason not to eat a decent diet and lift some weights in the gym to stay in shape.

Haha I overstated, I am in decent shape and stil workout a bit but compared to the fanatic bb years ( o brother) I feel/am small. Thanks for the motivational speech  :)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 08:17:39 AM »
Not all bodybuilders, but close enough!