Author Topic: Anyone anti capital punishment?  (Read 4056 times)

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
Anyone anti capital punishment?
« on: August 26, 2016, 01:27:00 PM »
Tell me why these two disgusting things dont deserve the most brutal prolonged torture and death?
Sure,  it wont undo the crime, nothing will. But its appropriate.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/michelle-martens-fabian-gonzales-and-jessica-kelley-arrested-for-drugging-raping-strangling-and-dismembering-victoria-martens/news-story/2f07022eae2644fcb2c05b74b436115f

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: Anyone anti capital punishment?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 01:33:19 PM »
"This article originally appeared in The Sun"
©

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 01:35:46 PM »

That psycho-girl has very strong retarded look.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 01:41:05 PM »
Troll leave now..

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 01:47:25 PM »

add a goatee and its shizzo

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 01:52:05 PM »
Looks like they are getting taken care of in prison already , 60 years of beaten every night to a bloody pulp  is good justice a well

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 02:00:06 PM »
Troll leave now..

Serious question for you doc: let's assume this story was true and factual, what method of punishment would you recommend? With individuals of this mental state a hefty fine (a previous suggestion of yours) is worthless?

It's unlikely these people could be rehabilitated successfully, if this was a drug induced state and they could be reintroduced to society, should they be/do they deserve another chance, would they be accepted by their communities?

Is life in prison a legitimate choice? Why keep these people alive any longer, putting others at risk (correction officers and  other non criminals that they'd be in contact with) and I won't even touch on the monetary drain they'd be.

In this case are you against a death sentence? I'm not (I'm not saying I'm right rather just sharing my opinion) or drop them off in a war zone area and let them fend for their selves.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 02:10:00 PM »
No words.

One bullet into the forehead of each of the three.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 08:20:01 AM »
I support capital punishment in specific cases, but I oppose it in general because of the imperfect justice system. Innocent people have been executed and been on death row but exonerated. That's why I oppose the death penalty because it's permanent. I'd rather forgo 1,000 deaths of guilty people who instead spend life in prison than execute even 1 innocent person.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 08:28:20 AM »
I support capital punishment in specific cases, but I oppose it in general because of the imperfect justice system. Innocent people have been executed and been on death row but exonerated. That's why I oppose the death penalty because it's permanent. I'd rather forgo 1,000 deaths of guilty people who instead spend life in prison than execute even 1 innocent person.

Given your feelings on the death penalty, what are your feelings on abortion?

You think it's better for someone to spend their life caged, tortured mentally and imprisoned than to have it expire "early" (as we don't know what would have happened if they were free)?

Again I understand your point and it is 100% valid, the justice system is imperfect and innocent people are framed but what are the percentages of people on death row who have been exonerated?

This is an interesting topic to me.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 09:55:47 AM »
I strongly believe in killing someone for self defense. So if a guy breaks into my house and kills my wife (please) and I came home. I'd kill him gladly. However, that guy gets away and is caught by cops, I would not support the death penalty for him. That isn't defense, it's revenge and as humans we should be above that.   

Abortion = a personal rights issue. Physically, I don't think a fetus is a person yet.

I do see the hypocrisy in my reasoning and am not above re-thinking my position on abortion.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 09:59:20 AM »
If they can 100% without doubt prove that that person has committed the murder then they should be killed in the same way the murdered the deceased, peadophiles should also get the death sentence as there is no need for scum like that to exist, failing that they should have gentials mutilated without any anaesthetic and never repaired.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 01:21:27 PM »
Imagine being 10 years old and supposed to be waking up to one of the happiest days of the year for a child to instead be a day of absolute terror/pain. Very disturbing.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 01:40:18 PM »
Real human beings are totally in favor of capital punishment. It isn't used nearly enough. We need death squads, hunting down the violent criminal population, and killing them off, for the sake of humanity!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 01:49:43 PM »
Im pro capital punishment but sometimes a life in prison is worst then death. Of course it depends on the prison.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2016, 01:54:02 PM »
If you murder someone in cold blood, then you deserve to die. Sure there may be some exceptions (battered wife, abused children) but that is for the courts to decide. Serving a life sentence for first degree murder, is nothing but a tax burden on honest people. Just kill them, and get it over with.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 01:56:09 PM »
Do not feed the troll...!

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 02:01:36 PM »
Im pro capital punishment but sometimes a life in prison is worst then death. Of course it depends on the prison.

Life in prison is a undo burden on the taxpayers. Just kill off the worthless bastards, and be done with it.

The death penalty is a perfect solution to violent criminals. A real deterrent, as not one worthless criminal, that was executed, ever committed another crime.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »
No man shall be in possession of other mans life.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »
Do not feed the troll...!
Why is this guy a troll? Honest question. I am unfamiliar with the poster "Kannibal".

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »
Why is this guy a troll? Honest question. I am unfamiliar with the poster "Kannibal".
You just answered your own question... ;D

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 02:08:22 PM »
No man shall be in possession of other mans life.

OK, some stupid shit "feelings." Violent criminals have given up their right to live. Kill Them!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 02:18:42 PM »
OK, some stupid shit "feelings." Violent criminals have given up their right to live. Kill Them!
Difficult topic. Kill 'm all is too easy.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2016, 02:21:29 PM »

Killing them is not a solution (killing is no better than the criminal himself)
©

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »

Very Easy! And effective, for getting rid of the violent criminal population.