Author Topic: Breitbart/Gravis Poll: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Now Neck and Neck  (Read 1758 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Been saying it for weeks now. The other polls were bullshit.

The 2016 presidential race has tightened into a statistical tie between Democratic Hillary Rodham Clinton at 42 percent and Republican Donald J. Trump at 41 percent, in the latest Breitbart News Network/Gravis Marketing poll of 1,493 likely voters. That puts the negligible one percent difference between Trump and Clinton well below the poll’s margin of error of 2.5 percent, meaning this is a tie ball game heading into the home stretch of the election.
In the four-way presidential race poll, Libertarian Gary Johnson comes in at just four percent and Green Party nominee Dr. Jill Stein at just one percent.

“This presidential race is a real dogfight,” said Doug Kaplan, the managing partner of Gravis Marketing, the Florida-based firm that conducted the poll using automated phone calls Aug. 22 to Aug. 23.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Breitbart is working for Trump....Poll is shit.  Trump will lose by double digits easy
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LA Times poll shows Trump ahead. Not working for Trump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
finally, polls are credible again!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
 ::)

Yeah, once we find a poll we like we think that's the legit one?

How fucking stupid.

Let me guess, Trump loses and the whiners club will scream election fraud like Gore heads of 2000.  Hillary loses the democrats will put on the GOP obstructionists hats for the next 4 years.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Need to look by state.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Let me guess, Trump loses and the whiners club will scream election fraud like Gore heads of 2000.  Hillary loses the democrats will put on the GOP obstructionists hats for the next 4 years.

Of course that will happen.

Right now, the overall polls have Hilldumb up by like 6 points over Dump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Need to look by state.

nonsense.  we found one outlier.   gonna stick with this one now.  Trump loses, he was obviously cheated.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
nonsense.  we found one outlier.   gonna stick with this one now.  Trump loses, he was obviously cheated.

I wish everyone would just think back.  It's going to be 2012 all over, at this rate.

But if some stuff comes out on Hillary in the coming weeks, it'll be interesting to see whether the reports start using state data or what.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I wish everyone would just think back.  It's going to be 2012 all over, at this rate.

But if some stuff comes out on Hillary in the coming weeks, it'll be interesting to see whether the reports start using state data or what.

I think the hilary stuff will lack major impact.   We know she's pay for play, we know she's sick, and we know the alternative is a crazy flipflopper named Trump who may or many not really want the job. 

You gotta remember - Repubs left 2012 still believing they were robbed, obama cheated, the polls were wrong all along.   And their NEWS channel never told them otherwise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Breitbart/Gravis Poll: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Now Neck and Neck
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 11:54:56 PM »
LA TIMES:

Details emerge from old domestic violence charges against Trump campaign chief Stephen Bannon

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-details-emerge-from-old-domestic-1472221960-htmlstory.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 12:16:45 AM »
Need to look by state.

Agreed. Here is a link to the U.S. map with state by state poles. To utilize it, simply click on a state which reveals where each candidate currently stands in the poles in that state. I'll let you all draw your own conclusions as I am sure you will anyway.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 12:17:40 AM »
LA Times poll shows Trump ahead. Not working for Trump

Keep picking a choosing until you find a poll that suits your hopes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 12:50:46 AM »
Keep picking a choosing until you find a poll that suits your hopes.

No, I just play the "poll" game like 240 does when it fits his agenda. Polls don't mean shit until the day of the elections.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 07:01:51 AM »
No, I just play the "poll" game like 240 does when it fits his agenda. Polls don't mean shit until the day of the elections.

i was right in 2008 and right in 2012.   Polls were right too.

This right wing thing about hating facts & science, relying on emotion and gut instinct... goes back to the old days of Shelby Mustangs and Happy Days and the Fonz.  That world is gone.  Polls are accurate. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 10:42:04 PM »

I'm not sure they mean much on the day of the election either. These predictions were either right or they were not when the votes are tallied.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 12:09:18 AM »
It amuses me how people — especially those with a tenuous grasp of basic arithmetic — fancy themselves statisticians.