Author Topic: Hillary talking about everything wrong with Trump  (Read 1968 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hillary talking about everything wrong with Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 04:14:04 PM »
many of his supporters feel everything she said is true.   And they don't care, they back him anyway.

Trump's like a crazy ol' grandpa.  He drinks Jack daily.  He treats ol grandma like shit.  He says racist shit all day.  He cheats at cards and blows smoke in all the little kids' faces. 

Still, he's YOUR grandpa, and you love him more than any other grandpa. 

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 04:19:58 PM »
many of his supporters feel everything she said is true.   And they don't care, they back him anyway.

Trump's like a crazy ol' grandpa.  He drinks Jack daily.  He treats ol grandma like shit.  He says racist shit all day.  He cheats at cards and blows smoke in all the little kids' faces. 

Do you work for the Hillary campaign organization?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 04:45:09 PM »

I suppose if you claim that he says racist stuff enough, stupid people will begin to believe it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 04:53:10 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 05:02:58 PM »
Do you work for the Hillary campaign organization?

no.  I readily admit hilary is a liar, bill is a liar.  She belongs in prison for keeping classified shit on her bathroom server.  She and obama should be in bracelets for letting benghazi happen.  she cheated her way to the nominaton and will easily cheat if needed against trump.

So read that aloud, then ask me again if i'm working for hilary.  Trump, i believe, was enlisted by hilary to make sure she didn't face jeb or rand or rubio, because she's so beatable.   she was in hot water with emails and he rescued her by making headlines about immigration and bigotry, silly wedge issues.  intentionally, he removed the email spotlight from her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 05:04:10 PM »
I suppose if you claim that he says racist stuff enough, stupid people will begin to believe it.

oh, trump says some racist shit.  I think hilary/bill said some shit back in 2008 also?   Nobody with a brain thinks trump gives a mothertruck about equality.  But he's a 70 year old man, he's set in his ways, he isn't changing.  I know obama hates white people. I am sure Bush had his beliefs about certain races.  I'm sure most of them were racists, just a bit. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 05:04:18 PM »
Trump, i believe, was enlisted by hilary to make sure she didn't face jeb or rand or rubio, because she's so beatable.   she was in hot water with emails and he rescued her by making headlines about immigration and bigotry, silly wedge issues.  intentionally, he removed the email spotlight from her.
Stopped right there, cleared my history cookies and caches, restarted PC, did full PC scan, reinstalled windows and moved out of my country.
Q

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 05:04:43 PM »

how do u know what we think? Pretty grabdeous of yourself huh?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 05:10:42 PM »
no.  I readily admit hilary is a liar, bill is a liar.  She belongs in prison for keeping classified shit on her bathroom server.  She and obama should be in bracelets for letting benghazi happen.  she cheated her way to the nominaton and will easily cheat if needed against trump.

So read that aloud, then ask me again if i'm working for hilary.  Trump, i believe, was enlisted by hilary to make sure she didn't face jeb or rand or rubio, because she's so beatable.   she was in hot water with emails and he rescued her by making headlines about immigration and bigotry, silly wedge issues.  intentionally, he removed the email spotlight from her.
Are you working for Hillary?

Your 100,000,000 trump posts to every weak Hillary post (after being called out) belie what you type.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 05:12:18 PM »
how do u know what we think? Pretty grabdeous of yourself huh?

I don't think many trump supporters believe, support, and repeat 100% of what he says.

I think most trump supporters think he'll be a good president DESPITE some of the things he says.

I don't know anyone who actually feels that way about muslims, amnesty, and then feels the opposite way the next week, as trump did.  I think people that like him just kinda roll with the bullshit because they think he'll do a fine job.

Nothing against them - I also think hilary supporters know she lies a lot, and don't care.  Only a simp ass fool believes hilary is honest, just like only a silly fool would believe every promise trump makes (especially cause he's been backtracking lately)

God bless them both.  They're all americans.  They all want to see us succeed against the world.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 05:16:52 PM »
"Do you work for the Hillary campaign organization?"

"no.  I readily admit hilary is a liar, bill is a liar.  She belongs in prison for keeping classified shit on her bathroom server.  She and obama should be in bracelets for letting benghazi happen.  she cheated her way to the nominaton and will easily cheat if needed against trump."

These are all things the Hillary camp believes and knows to be true about her,  so it's easy to see how you would be working for them.  You would be right at home.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »
These are all things the Hillary camp believes and knows to be true about her,  so it's easy to see how you would be working for them.  You would be right at home.

i got the same accusations about obama.  and i was the 2nd birther on the entire political board.

epic_alien

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 06:37:19 PM »

you really believe that shit?  do you believe the earth is flat as well?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 07:38:21 PM »
Hillary better start telling us what she can do for our country instead of bashing Trump.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2016, 07:44:54 PM »
Hillary better start telling us what she can do for our country instead of bashing Trump.

Glad you mentioned it.  She's going to make us "Stronger Together" is what.  That's what she's going to do.

It will be like a dream come true!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 07:49:24 PM »
Glad you mentioned it.  She's going to make us "Stronger Together" is what.  That's what she's going to do.

It will be like a dream come true!

Funny cause I was just mentioning her catchy slogan the other day and what does it really mean? Sounds like something you would say at a high school pep rally. Sad thing is people here that and start clapping and they don't even know why.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 07:51:27 PM »
Funny cause I was just mentioning her catchy slogan the other day and what does it really mean? Sounds like something you would say at a high school pep rally. Sad thing is people here that and start clapping and they don't even know why.

I can't disagree.  It really makes me angry.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 07:54:02 PM »
Suppressing Trump vote to help Hillary is the plan of all Butthurt Cruzbots.  He's through.  They are through.  So they just whine and lie, just like their mentor, Melty Dracula Cruz.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2016, 07:56:58 PM »

Similar to "Hope and Change". Means nothing.

All slogans are stupid though. At least recently.

"Make America Great Again"

It's shit too. America is already Great. It's the greatest country in the history of the human race.

There is no "making it great".

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 10:02:40 PM »
This election is going to be like a Superbowl in the 1980s - A BLOWOUT

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 10:13:20 PM »
if we learned anything from 2012, it's that polls are scarily accurate when it comes to presidential elections.

Rasmussen was the only one that called it a Romney win, and they lost all credibility for it. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 06:28:43 AM »
Clintshite can't very well talk about all of her criminality can she? only thing left is her ridiculous weak lies about Trump.
K

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2016, 07:42:07 AM »