Author Topic: Trump Hired White Supremacist Wife Beater As Campaign "CEO"  (Read 5036 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trump Hired White Supremacist Wife Beater As Campaign "CEO"
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 07:03:31 PM »
Yeah, if you guys weren't using this as an exercise to show why Hillary's better, you wouldn't seem so ridiculous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 07:13:18 PM »
If they weren't dead?

You cannot be suggesting every enemy the Clinton's ever had is now dead. That is absolutely ludicrous.  What about the enemies they may currently have? You don't seem to fear making accusations with regards to the Clintons, aren't you fearful they will arrange your suicide?

I'll give you this, "where there is smoke, there is (usually) fire" no matter how weak a flame is.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 07:21:05 PM »
You cannot be suggesting every enemy the Clinton's ever had is now dead. That is absolutely ludicrous.  What about the enemies they may currently have? You don't seem to fear making accusations with regards to the Clintons, aren't you fearful they will arrange your suicide?

I'll give you this, "where there is smoke, there is (usually) fire" no matter how weak a flame is.

No, they feed off having enemies.  They love it.

But if someone has something to show, then they'd better protect themselves or a barbell may "mysteriously" crush their throat.  Let's just put it that way.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 09:20:00 PM »

I can suggest meeting the head of the department of Justice a week before your wife is due to go on trial, much less the other circumstances that accompanied this scenario, is only not highly suspect to blind liberals like yourself.  No honest person with an ounce of common sense would find it at all likely that bill and Loretta happened on the same tarmac, on the same day, a week before hillary's interview with the fbi by sheer coincidence. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2016, 09:51:08 PM »
I can suggest meeting the head of the department of Justice a week before your wife is due to go on trial, much less the other circumstances that accompanied this scenario, is only not highly suspect to blind liberals like yourself.  No honest person with an ounce of common sense would find it at all likely that bill and Loretta happened on the same tarmac, on the same day, a week before hillary's interview with the fbi by sheer coincidence. 

I am not going to dispute your conclusions regardless of whether I agree with them or not. Your theories are derived from information you chose to believe. It is human nature to seek support of what we have already determined in our own minds to be true. It is also human nature to preach what we believe is right. I cannot fault you for this.  

Weren't we discussing the probability that Hillary and Bill arranged to permanently eliminate their detractors under the guise of suicide? You've made a bit of a leap here. Is it your intention to divert yourself and me from our original discussion?

Blind liberals??? Really, why are you resorting to name calling. You honestly do not know me. If you did, you'd know that I make every effort to understand any given situation from every possible position.  I am neither blind nor do I accurately fit the liberal profile you've assigned to me.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2016, 01:02:38 AM »
I am not going to dispute your conclusions regardless of whether I agree with them or not. Your theories are derived from information you chose to believe. It is human nature to seek support of what we have already determined in our own minds to be true. It is also human nature to preach what we believe is right. I cannot fault you for this.  

Weren't we discussing the probability that Hillary and Bill arranged to permanently eliminate their detractors under the guise of suicide? You've made a bit of a leap here. Is it your intention to divert yourself and me from our original discussion?

Blind liberals??? Really, why are you resorting to name calling. You honestly do not know me. If you did, you'd know that I make every effort to understand any given situation from every possible position.  I am neither blind nor do I accurately fit the liberal profile you've assigned to me.

this thread is about trump hiring white supremacist, so i'll say you were all ready a bit off the path.  I don't have theories.  I have common sense.  Only a biased person would assume that meeting to be completely clean, under the circumstances it happened, followed by hillary's interview and dismissal less than a week later.  

Yes, you are blindly liberal.  Your points are usually some of the more biased on this forum.  I can't imagine that accusation to shock you.   that was hardly name calling. If i called you a fucking idiot, that would be name calling.  You make absolutely zero effort to understand anything other than wanting a younger man's penis in your mouth.  Your politics are predetermined and you heavily favor the liberal agenda.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2016, 01:07:53 AM »
What's wrong with white pride  ???
White people have accomplished a lot and we all owe them a debt of gratitude.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 01:47:04 AM »
this thread is about trump hiring white supremacist, so i'll say you were all ready a bit off the path.  I don't have theories.  I have common sense.  Only a biased person would assume that meeting to be completely clean, under the circumstances it happened, followed by hillary's interview and dismissal less than a week later.  

Yes, you are blindly liberal.  Your points are usually some of the more biased on this forum.  I can't imagine that accusation to shock you.   that was hardly name calling. If i called you a fucking idiot, that would be name calling.  You make absolutely zero effort to understand anything other than wanting a younger man's penis in your mouth.  Your politics are predetermined and you heavily favor the liberal agenda.

Thank you. You've provided me a chuckle. As you said this thread is about Trump's hiring of a possible white supremacist.

How is what you believe happened regarding Hillary relevant?

Why did you degrade your reply to a juvenile and obnoxious rant which has little or nothing to do with the topic at hand? Case in point, you wrote, "You make absolutely zero effort to understand anything other than wanting a younger man's penis in your mouth." What I want or do not want in my mouth is completely irrelevant and frankly none of your business.

This conversation is now terminated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 02:00:07 AM »
What's wrong with white pride  ???
White people have accomplished a lot and we all owe them a debt of gratitude.

Nothing is wrong with white pride. If a person accomplishes something exceptionally beneficial and noteworthy, regardless of whether they are red, white, brown, black or yellow they should feel pride.

Are you not white? The way you worded your post suggests you aren't. It makes no difference, except that for someone other than a Caucasian to feel this way is unfortunately unexpected.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2016, 05:50:39 PM »
So some slapping, choking and perhaps a closed fist to the jaw during sex makes a person a sick puppy but putting another mans peepee in your mouth is acceptable ??? ??? :-X :-X

Ha!

Morality does start to get somewhat muddy down that rabbit hole.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2016, 05:52:23 PM »
more and more coming out about the woman beater.   trump needs to quietly let him go on a sunday afternoon so it's old news by monday. 

can't have your campaign manager knocking around chicks, threatening, and it's only dropped because she doesn't go to court because he's holding money over her head. 

1st campaign manager put his hands on a woman then lied.   2nd was a russian plant.  now we have this.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2016, 06:16:44 PM »
more and more coming out about the woman beater.   trump needs to quietly let him go on a sunday afternoon so it's old news by monday. 

can't have your campaign manager knocking around chicks, threatening, and it's only dropped because she doesn't go to court because he's holding money over her head. 

1st campaign manager put his hands on a woman then lied.   2nd was a russian plant.  now we have this.

You're like Drudge, Hannity, or James Woods. Polar opposite politically, but same shilly bullshit.

Blocked them, but we don't have ignore here. Sucks.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2016, 06:18:54 PM »
You're like Drudge, Hannity, or James Woods. Polar opposite politically, but same shilly bullshit.

Blocked them, but we don't have ignore here. Sucks.

You have to admit, after all the "vetting" that Trump said he would do when it comes to getting the best people, it definitely gives him a "black eye" (pun only slightly intended), right?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2016, 06:42:51 PM »
You have to admit, after all the "vetting" that Trump said he would do when it comes to getting the best people, it definitely gives him a "black eye" (pun only slightly intended), right?

Those were just words, though. Everything with this guy, just talk. He knew this guy was shit, just like he knew about David Duke.

I just think it's funny how he monopolizes "liar" during all this. And I fucking HATE Hillary.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2016, 06:47:46 PM »
Those were just words, though. Everything with this guy, just talk. He knew this guy was shit, just like he knew about David Duke.

I just think it's funny how he monopolizes "liar" during all this. And I fucking HATE Hillary.

No argument on any single word you said.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2016, 06:50:38 PM »
More dishonest hit pieces, don't worry Clinton camp, more emails are on the way.  ;)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2016, 07:13:45 PM »
does anyone even know, at this point, what the nominees position on immigration is?

???

"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2016, 07:31:14 PM »
does anyone even know, at this point, what the nominees position on immigration is?
 ???

Trump held 4 positions this week, but #1 and #4 were the same.  So, yeah.