Author Topic: Are most Pro "Guru's" Frauds Who Only Got famous for Working With Genetic freaks  (Read 567 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Take Hany Rambod for example. The only reason he got famous is because he coaches Phil Heath and coached Jay Cutler for a bit. Do you really think that Hany Rambod made those guys Mr Olympia? Hell no. They could be Mr Olympia with any guru. The difference between one gurus protocol of 1g test 500mg tren etc etc and the other guys protocol of 1.2g test and 600mg tren isn't going to make that big of a difference in someone as genetically elite as Phil Heath. All these guys know how to fucking diet right and train right, the guru is just emotional support tbh.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Not sure, but it'd be nice if you asked these silly questions under your primary account instead of using this gimmick.

NickEdge779:

503 posts / 165 topics started

33% of posts are new threads.

Contrasted to a user like me, who creates a lot of new threads compared to most: roughly 4% of my posts are new threads.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Not sure, but it'd be nice if you asked these silly questions under your primary account instead of using this gimmick.

NickEdge779:

503 posts / 165 topics started

33% of posts are new threads.

Contrasted to a user like me, who creates a lot of new threads compared to most: roughly 4% of my posts are new threads.

This is my primary account bro. Sorry to disappoint you. You can have any mod investigate this and they will agree with me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
These Gurus you speak of are really just drug dealers.