Author Topic: Blackstone Labs Inc 500  (Read 2246 times)

BBFan

• Getbig II
Blackstone Labs Inc 500
« on: August 28, 2016, 09:57:36 AM »
I am surprised that no one commented on the PJ's/Aaron achievement yet.With over 7500% growth and 9.7 m sales for last year they earned the 27th spot on the list and #2 under health companies in FL.Still far off from the 28-30 m sales Aaron claimed in his "self promoting" interviews in the past.

One thing for sure is that PJ has no idea what ingredients are used in his supps after hearing him how proudly announced "hashimoto" aminos in his products, while keep jerking his dick on camera as he always does.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Blackstone Labs Inc 500
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 10:06:36 AM »
Fuck off.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 10:09:35 AM »
Yet they don't pay Jason Genova even a million, I heard  ::)

I hate these sup companies making huge amounts of money on the athletes but giving back pennies.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 12:50:21 PM »
I am surprised that no one commented on the PJ's/Aaron achievement yet.With over 7500% growth and 9.7 m sales for last year they earned the 27th spot on the list and #2 under health companies in FL.Still far off from the 28-30 m sales Aaron claimed in his "self promoting" interviews in the past.

One thing for sure is that PJ has no idea what ingredients are used in his supps after hearing him how proudly announced "hashimoto" aminos in his products, while keep jerking his dick on camera as he always does.

Who gives a shit.   ;)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:52:31 PM »
Yet they don't pay Jason Genova even a million, I heard  ::)

I hate these sup companies making huge amounts of money on the athletes but giving back pennies.

He actually gets paid quite well from PJ but Jason makes a lot more money than people think.  He actually has his own supplement line now
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 12:54:49 PM »
He actually gets paid quite well from PJ but Jason makes a lot more money than people think.  He actually has his own supplement line now

Yea, I heard about his supplement line.

Sickening.

But then again, it's internet era. You don't need to be good at anything to be successful financially.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2016, 02:47:33 PM »
What's Jason's line called...shitty mongoloid fat fuck genetics line? 

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 02:49:20 PM »
What's Jason's line called...shitty mongoloid fat fuck genetics line? 

No its called the piss lord signature series.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 02:51:40 PM »
Wow, so I wasn't that far off

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 03:19:52 PM »

Don't think Aron Singerman had much to do with this? He is no longer with the company.

PJ Braun is the man. He built it from scratch and now manages many other companies as well.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 03:32:30 PM »
Don't think Aron Singerman had much to do with this? He is no longer with the company.

PJ Braun is the man. He built it from scratch and now manages many other companies as well.
pj braun is a drug addict-blackstone labs wasn't built, it was bought with mommy and daddy's money-

He has no fucking clue how to run anything and will soon run blackstone into the ground

Their 27th rating is pathetic and no one is impressed

Pj is one of the shadiest and stupidest human beings in the industry
He made his money posing for men in male erotica and will forever be known as Evan Centopanis bitch

w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 03:46:33 PM »

Aaron still owns part of Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrition.  Both of them built the companies up from just a pallet of products from IronMag in addition to taking advantage of the limited time in selling prohormones.  However, PJ is going to make a lot more money with the DMAA being back in production.  People are snatching it up like crack cocaine and Hi-Tech Pharmacuticals has plenty to go around for everyone.  Of course, PJ is not having a good day as he decided to go into the office and in the dark ran head first into one of the forklifts....six stitches :P
A

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 05:01:42 PM »

Aaron still owns part of Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrition.  Both of them built the companies up from just a pallet of products from IronMag in addition to taking advantage of the limited time in selling prohormones.  However, PJ is going to make a lot more money with the DMAA being back in production.  People are snatching it up like crack cocaine and Hi-Tech Pharmacuticals has plenty to go around for everyone.  Of course, PJ is not having a good day as he decided to go into the office and in the dark ran head first into one of the forklifts....six stitches :P

Everyone knows it was all PJ.
He formulated the products, his face was the brand (litterally he was on the bottles) and sold everything.

He's KILLING it now with his wife too.

My understanding is Aron was simply along for the ride and got cut loose

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 05:06:34 PM »
pj braun is a drug addict-blackstone labs wasn't built, it was bought with mommy and daddy's money-

He has no fucking clue how to run anything and will soon run blackstone into the ground

Their 27th rating is pathetic and no one is impressed

Pj is one of the shadiest and stupidest human beings in the industry
He made his money posing for men in male erotica and will forever be known as Evan Centopanis bitch

I know him from when he lived in CT. You are 110% correct in your assessment of who Pj really is.