Author Topic: Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change  (Read 59031 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2016, 05:06:09 AM »
If he dislikes America so much, perhaps he should move somewhere else...?

He's fine with accepting the opportunities and wealth provided by his home country though...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2016, 03:03:06 PM »
If the US oppresses blacks then why in the world is every friggin dark skinned from Africa trying to get here any way they can?

So the US just oppresses blacks though? Not dark skinned Indians, not Asians, not Mexicans?

Hmm... wonder why? ::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »
Attention whoring ugly lesbian.....who fucking cares what she thinks.

Exactly.

Just some pathetic fucking dyke.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2016, 06:26:10 PM »
If he dislikes America so much, perhaps he should move somewhere else...?

Really?

Interesting. Wonder why no one's ever suggested this to the America-hating Americans we endlessly fucking encounter. Brilliant, sir.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2016, 11:42:50 PM »
:

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2016, 01:02:59 AM »
US World Cup hockey team coach said something like:
" If one of my players sits during the anthem, he'd better be ready to sit the whole game. "

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2016, 05:57:00 AM »
If I were president I would offer him death or be shipped back to Africa.

Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2016, 05:57:49 AM »
NFL and Goodell are too liberal to have him lose his career. At the most he'll be released by the 49ers because hes now media distraction.

Lose his career for what?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2016, 06:04:31 AM »
Someone on his Oline will open the gate for a big ass  DTackle to come in break that skinny fuck in half

Wait... so you're one of those Political  Christians... only care about Christianity when its a political topic..like "liberals are destroying Christmas (basically when attempting to play the victim)"

Because your commentary surely isn't Christ-like...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2016, 06:05:51 AM »
No, I mean OJ that a semi-functional jury found not guilty. You're talking about the other guy, the idiot who thought smarter people wouldn't remember that shit.

so he was sentenced to nothing because he went through the American Judicial system... or nah?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2016, 06:10:35 AM »
Wait... so you're one of those Political  Christians... only care about Christianity when its a political topic..like "liberals are destroying Christmas (basically when attempting to play the victim)"

Oh....  "you just don't get it do you?"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2016, 06:17:10 AM »
Hilarious thread... watching these dick heads and their commentary is priceless..

Juvenile rationale at its finest. "you cant criticize America, you live here"

Um i think thats what makes America what it is. The ability hold her to her own standards. We will never be a perfect nation, but to say "dont speak up about it" is about as Un-American as it gets..

This will go over several heads of the children in this thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2016, 06:24:48 AM »
Hilarious thread... watching these dick heads and their commentary is priceless..

Juvenile rationale at its finest. "you cant criticize America, you live here"

Um i think thats what makes America what it is. The ability hold her to her own standards. We will never be a perfect nation, but to say "dont speak up about it" is about as Un-American as it gets..

This will go over several heads of the children in this thread.

What exactly is this afro-douche protesting?   The fake BLM bullshit that started w that criminal fat ghetto creep and thug Michael Brown?  Freddy?  Trayvon?   Each one of those cases was a false narrative by race pimps

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2016, 06:55:48 AM »
What exactly is this afro-douche protesting?   The fake BLM bullshit that started w that criminal fat ghetto creep and thug Michael Brown?  Freddy?  Trayvon?   Each one of those cases was a false narrative by race pimps

Afro Douche?... wow tough guy ::)

but this is what comes up when asked what he is protesting.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2016, 07:08:15 AM »
Lose his career for what?

For simply being a media distraction to any team he stays with or resigns with. It's his right to protest, it's not his right to be a distraction to his team, management, coaches and owner. Michael Samm was a perfect example of that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2016, 07:10:05 AM »

Liberals do go out their way to try to destroy anything Christian.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2016, 07:50:28 AM »

Afro Douche?... wow tough guy ::)

but this is what comes up when asked what he is protesting.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

How does the flag oppress him?   

I called him an Afro-douche cause his hair cut is absurd - he looks as ridiculous as is his stance.  BLM and him are a joke and no one gives two shits whatsoever about his fake bullshit cause   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2016, 07:54:18 AM »
Liberals do go out their way to try to destroy anything Christian.

You one of Gods children to get his neck broken because you disagree with him. ..
What values exactly are liberals destroying...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2016, 08:52:17 AM »
You one of Gods children to get his neck broken because you disagree with him. ..
What values exactly are liberals destroying...

KAPERQUEER is protesting what again exactly? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2016, 09:12:47 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2016, 09:13:56 AM »

youre not that great at research are you... Not that good at retaining information when its laid in front of you either.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2016, 09:19:13 AM »

1)  How does the flag oppress black people?

2)  Bodies in the street ?  Hey moron - 99% of those in the street are black on black ghetto thug worthless pos killing each other that this afro-headed fool is silent on.

F him.   Typical ignorant liberal buffoon clueless on reality.   

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2016, 09:32:36 AM »
(White) Soccer star Rapinoe kneels during national anthem

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/soccer-star-rapinoe-knells-during-national-anthem

You seriously can't prefer that over sitting down during anthem.

That clowning has "North Korea" written all over it. You know, people there do this kind of shit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2016, 10:41:50 AM »
Kaepernick is a fool.  He could learn from Ben Watson.

'I Stand': NFL star Ben Watson vows from hospital bed to honor National Anthem
Published September 07, 2016 
FoxNews.com

Few men who have played in the National Football League have spoken out on social issues with the eloquence of Baltimore Ravens’ tight end Ben Watson, who has now weighed in on the Colin Kaepernick controversy.

Watson, a devout Christian and father of five whose upcoming season was lost last month when he suffered a torn Achilles tendon in a preseason game, is the author of "Under Our Skin: Getting Real About Race--And Getting Free From the Fears and Frustrations That Divide Us."

Watson's essay on racially charged events in Ferguson, Mo., two years ago went viral, as did a post he wrote following the terror attacks in Paris last fall.

On Monday, Watson wrote from his hospital bed on the controversy sparked when fellow NFL player Kaepernick announced he would not stand for the National Anthem. Watson’s entire post can be viewed here, but below are key excerpts:

“I will not have the option to kneel this Sunday while the National Anthem is being played. A week ago, in what would prove to be my last pre-game opportunity of this 2016 season, I stood with my right hand over my heart as the anthem played. And if I am fortunate enough to ever be dressed for another game day I imagine I would be doing the same thing I did in my last. Standing. Not because America is ALL I desire it to be because most assuredly it is not. Racism still stews, families are fractured, the unborn are trashed, schools are struggling, religious freedom is increasingly under attack, violence pollutes our cities and our suburbs, and there is a growing divide between law enforcement and the community.”

Watson stops well short of condemning Kaepernick, but goes on to make clear that if he is able to recover and take the field in 2017, he will be on his feet for the Star-Spangled Banner.

“I stand, because this mixed bag of evil and good is MY home. And because it's MY home my standing is a pledge to continue the fight against all injustice and preserve the greatest attributes of the country, including Colin Kaepernick's right to kneel.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/07/stand-nfl-star-ben-watson-vows-from-hospital-bed-to-honor-national-anthem.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit