Author Topic: SC school bans American flag from football games  (Read 4055 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: SC school bans American flag from football games
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 10:42:25 AM »
The school thinks that they are "taking a stand" against racist cops.

But they are really just disrespecting the men & women that serve in the US Armed Forces

They're disrespecting everyone who loves this country.  They're doing it based on some idea which says that some unknown people may be getting their unknown feelings hurt.

No.  I don't think so.  Take that bullshit idea and leave America, permanently.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 11:12:25 AM »
Tell us about the place.   Dirt poor, drugs, a bunch of cop haters?

It's a town full of red necks, just trashy, not a place that you want to visit. It used to be a good town till a few years ago and now it's worthless.  :-\ it was the talk of the gym this morning, but that's travelers rest, sadly.
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 11:17:02 AM »
http://eagnews.org/sc-school-bans-american-flag-from-football-games/

Liberalism at work

Flags carried by fans have been used to taunt Hispanics...along with other racial slur.  In fact, technically when any act of disrespect occurs, the flag is to be rolled up and put away
A

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2016, 11:19:42 AM »

Flags carried by fans have been used to taunt Hispanics...along with other racial slur.  In fact, technically when any act of disrespect occurs, the flag is to be rolled up and put away

Hey Vince, can you give me some specifics around this?

I ask because if the Hispanic is in the US, they must want to be in the US, and are therefore as "American" as anyone else, right?

Last I saw, if anyone didn't like the country they lived in, they could leave right?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2016, 11:21:35 AM »

That has nothing to do with the American Flag, and everything to do with the person holding it. It's just laziness and good o'l boys to blame.

If they are being blatantly racist, then kick those rednecks out of the stands.

Seriously, what does a flag have to do with controlling idiots?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 11:25:54 AM »

Is the place going to be liberated ?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 11:28:40 AM »
I hope the guy is run out of town.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 11:32:00 AM »
I hope the guy is run out of town.
None of this story makes sense. Rednecks are responsible for the potential removal of the American Flag, from football games?

Maybe this is the end of times?  :-\

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2016, 11:33:41 AM »

I ask because if the Hispanic is in the US, they must want to be in the US, and are therefore as "American" as anyone else, right?

Last I saw, if anyone didn't like the country they lived in, they could leave right?

I agree, Tu.  This is a very strange way of approaching the alleged problem, to go right for the flag.  Very strange.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2016, 11:35:45 AM »
Is the place going to be liberated ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2016, 11:40:07 AM »

Aren't you Russian? The fact that you had to quote your own post, proves something. You will always be the little brother to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Edit: Just to be clear, I like Putin. He just cannot work miracles for a 3rd world country.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2016, 11:41:35 AM »
None of this story makes sense. Rednecks are responsible for the potential removal of the American Flag, from football games?

Maybe this is the end of times?  :-\

No, imo any rednecks that are involved, are being used.  Because if some issue exists, which I still haven't seen described in any detail, then going right for the flag seems to be the real objective and they may be nothing but a convenient excuse.

Let's not forget that another place in the Carolinas has decided that boys and girls aren't actually that.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2016, 11:46:35 AM »
I agree, Tu.  This is a very strange way of approaching the alleged problem, to go right for the flag.  Very strange.

Yes, the flag is representative of the nation as a whole. It seems as if there is some confusion about who the flag represents... I am under the impression it represents all people in this nation, even (especially?) those who left their previous homes to seek out a better life for themselves.

If someone is using the flag to denigrate a group of people, then it's not the flag... Those people probably love the US as much as anyone... That is why they came to this country in the first place right? To have the opportunity at a better life?

It just doesn't seem like a very reasonable approach to stop some bigotry.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2016, 11:49:14 AM »
No, imo any rednecks that are involved, are being used.  Because if some issue exists, which I still haven't seen described in any detail, then going right for the flag seems to be the real objective and they may be nothing but a convenient excuse.

Let's not forget that another place in the Carolinas has decided that boys and girls aren't actually that.
I blame the local populations for letting that happen. Then again, I am assuming that they would have a voice in the matter.

I may ask my parents for a tin foil hat for Christmas......Oh my bad! Happy Holidays!!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2016, 11:51:10 AM »
Aren't you Russian? The fact that you had to quote your own post, proves something. You will always be the little brother to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Edit: Just to be clear, I like Putin. He just cannot work miracles for a 3rd world country.

No, just a fan  ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2016, 11:56:10 AM »
I blame the local populations for letting that happen. Then again, I am assuming that they would have a voice in the matter.

They're the ones trying to display the flag, actually.

I may ask my parents for a tin foil hat for Christmas......Oh my bad! Happy Holidays!!!!

Why a foil hat?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2016, 11:58:41 AM »
if I was running for office and my base with a bunch of cop haters who love colon kapernick, then a stunt like this flag one would be a good one.

in a redneck town, seems stupid.   unless he is trying to push the confederate flag.  people in FL are suing and calling the newspaper cause schools don't let them hang the confederate flag from their trucks.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2016, 12:01:19 PM »
I'd love for this guy to say, "look, it was a mistake.. I did the wrong thing."

Just let it go and no problem.

Either that, or make it perfectly clear -- with facts -- as to why he wants to take this road.  Because I'll tell you right now, that can't be done and he will be defeated trying.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2016, 12:10:41 PM »

Why a foil hat?
Because American traditions are becoming extinct. Many stores have been forced to say "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas.

The ironic twist to all of this, is that I am not religious. However, I have a problem with outside forces, dictating, how Americans should live.

Christmas is a sacred holiday for Americans. For me, it has nothing to do with religion. Christmas is Christmas. Its about love, children, and family

You don't change the name for monetary or political reasons.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2016, 12:14:49 PM »
Because American traditions are becoming extinct. Many stores have been forced to say "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas.

The ironic twist to all of this, is that I am not religious. However, I have a problem with outside forces, dictating, how Americans should live.

Christmas is a sacred holiday for Americans. For me, it has nothing to do with religion. Christmas is Christmas. Its about love, children, and family

You don't change the name for monetary or political reasons.

If you know all this, then why would you link it with a foil hat, though?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2016, 12:17:34 PM »
If you know all this, then why would you link it with a foil hat, though?
Simple. How would a town full of rednecks, be ok with the removal of the American Flag. That simply does not make sense.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2016, 12:27:12 PM »
Simple. How would a town full of rednecks, be ok with the removal of the American Flag. That simply does not make sense.

I sincerely doubt most are OK with it.  This guy did a very stupid thing and he's going to have to live with the fact that he took the cheapest of shots to "fix" (or pretend to try to fix) some vague problem that has something to do with hurt feelings.

Best thing he could do imo is to apologize very convincingly and say he was having a bad day and wasn't thinking clearly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2016, 12:28:27 PM »
kapernick is gonna get paid to not play this year, if they cut him.   18 or 19 million to sit?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2016, 12:42:17 PM »
I hope he's doing right and not throwing the money away on junk.  I doubt there's much call for pinheaded ex-NFLers with chips on their shoulders.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2016, 03:38:17 PM »

Yea..it's a big thing.  The fans chant USA and GO BACK TO MEXICO WHILE WAVING FLAGS.   Pretty shitty thing to do.  Its more to do with that than some actual agenda
A