Author Topic: Narcissisticdiety pics  (Read 2924 times)

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
Re: Narcissisticdiety pics
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 07:24:02 PM »
Yates > Coleman

Yates' superior skeletal structure rings the death knell for Ronnie on its own.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 07:26:39 PM »
I've posted literally hundreds of pics of Ronnie at his best , I'm not only posting bad pics of him. Ronnie is a train wreck he's pushed his luck and it ran out and pushed it even more I have no respect for that. Health is worth more than ANYTHING in this life and Ronnie keep toying with it. He's not moving forward he's moving backwards.

Spoken like a true pussy, oh I cant take any chances because of my health, no wonder you are an irrelevant nobody who have to hate on successful people because you did not have the balls to do anything with your life.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 07:26:49 PM »
for someone who isn't into completive bodybuilding you sure do have a lot to say about it.

this is just 1 of your 50 thousand or so posts about bodybuilders

Yes again , I'm NOT into competitive bodybuilding for me personally. and again this is Gossip & Opinions I have a ton of them. You're stating the obvious.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2016, 07:29:17 PM »
epic alien is cool dude'poster and nd does great work here on the boards'pics'

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2016, 07:30:43 PM »
Spoken like a true pussy, oh I cant take any chances because of my health, no wonder you are an irrelevant nobody who have to hate on successful people because you did not have the balls to do anything with your life.

Fuck off Shizzo.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 07:36:22 PM »

And you're who exactly? What have you accomplished? Official Ronnie Ball Washer? That spots taken by Hulkster  ;)

I don't hate on Haney , Labrada , Reeves , Zane , etc Oppppssss there goes that theory  ;D

You don't know what I've done with my life , you're speculating and projecting. Because I didn't take every known drug to man and drive myself into oblivion means I've accomplished nothing  ::) Fantastic logic. lol Kid run along and live some life stop watching Ronnie's DVDs

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 07:39:25 PM »
What year is that Ronnie pic?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 07:41:57 PM »
What year is that Ronnie pic?

Not sure maybe 03/04

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2016, 08:07:44 PM »
ND is a very large man who deserves respect.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2016, 08:10:46 PM »
well why is it you go out of your way to put others down for how they look currently, when your to scared to face the same scrutiny yourself?

why are you so concerned with how ronnie or any other man looks after his competitive years are over?

people like you always turn out to be the worst looking of all.  you are so critical of others, yet you are to afraid to show how you look

This excuse has been said on here about a million times and its the dumbest thing ever. ND can put any bodybuilder down without being a bodybuilder himself, in the same way that MANY sport analysts knock sport players without every having played professional sports. What's the difference? ND is not comparing an IFBB pro to the average "Joe" walking down the street. HE is comparing them to IFBB standards, in the same way that a sports analyst is comparing a pro baseball player to other pro baseball players. I don't need to be a professional bodybuilder to determine that Dennis Wolf has horrible calves.
X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 05:37:19 AM »
epic alien is cool dude'poster and nd does great work here on the boards'pics'

Yeah he's good