Author Topic: Narcissisticdiety pics  (Read 2923 times)

epic_alien

Narcissisticdiety pics
« on: August 29, 2016, 10:55:46 AM »
 where are your recent pics?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Re: Narcissisticdiety pics
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 11:31:35 AM »
He is too busy obsessing over ronnie coleman to diet and train.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 12:12:21 PM »
Good poster, why complain? Nobody cares about bbing post ~2007 or so anyway

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 12:51:58 PM »
ND is a great poster.  Makes excellent points all the time.  One of the best at that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 02:07:20 PM »
where are your recent pics?
I never posted any pics , never will. Wait that's not true lol I posted a leg shot once

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 02:09:47 PM »
He is too busy obsessing over ronnie coleman to diet and train.

I don't diet never have , I do train though I lift weights 2-3 times a week and do cardio 3-4 days a week , plus ride my bike.

And how can you not be obsess over this? Are you fucking kidding me? especially compared to what he was.

epic_alien

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 02:14:07 PM »
I don't diet never have , I do train though I lift weights 2-3 times a week and do cardio 3-4 days a week , plus ride my bike.

And how can you not be obsess over this? Are you fucking kidding me? especially compared to what he was.

well why is it you go out of your way to put others down for how they look currently, when your to scared to face the same scrutiny yourself?

why are you so concerned with how ronnie or any other man looks after his competitive years are over?

people like you always turn out to be the worst looking of all.  you are so critical of others, yet you are to afraid to show how you look

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 02:19:14 PM »
ND is good folks.

epic_alien

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 02:29:15 PM »
oh glad to see your back josh. talking your crazy garbage as usual. under your countless usernames. but your style is the same.  you think everyone doesn't know your game of empty lies and threats? pathetic

epic_alien

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 02:36:54 PM »
ok this is simple. post up the pics and links.  but you won't and can't, why, because it only exist in your messed up mind.  what is wrong with you man? you were doing this years ago, and you apologized to everyone. and now your doing the same song and dance of making up horrible things?

epic_alien

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 02:44:42 PM »
your fake stories don't work anymore man. you have tried them on to many people, to many times. you can say disgusting things about people all you want. but it makes you look silly

its to easy to call your bluff. 

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 02:46:15 PM »
why do you care?
I heard theres some man on man pics of you on the internet

well maybe there wasnt before but since you coughed up your real identity on here and I got pics of you there is an absolute boatload floating around on some forums, and some DEEPLY DISTURBING ones on the dark net, with your real name attached. You did a pretty creepy act to a child on the dark net, not to smart you attached your real name and your face is completely visible

dont fuck with me

anyone wants links to what I am talking about, other than the dark net (unless you use TOR obviously), pm me

epic_alien

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 02:58:25 PM »
lol
ok sounds good

gimme an email if you doubt me

everyone please email josh or pm him.  we must see the pics and links!! i must be exposed!!  :-\ ::) ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 03:11:54 PM »
well why is it you go out of your way to put others down for how they look currently, when your to scared to face the same scrutiny yourself?

why are you so concerned with how ronnie or any other man looks after his competitive years are over?

people like you always turn out to be the worst looking of all.  you are so critical of others, yet you are to afraid to show how you look

That's actually NOT accurate, I've only put down ONE single member for how they looked and that was pumpster. You cannot find me talking shit about any other members physique it can't be done because I don't do it. My anonymity is more important than GetBig credibility , I have NO Facebook, Instagram , Twitter , etc , social media holds no interest for me.

Welcome epic_alien to the Gossip & Opinions board of GetBig , where any old idiot like myself gives their useless opinion on bodybuilders. Why do you care so much that I'm exercising my opinion on the Gossip & Opinions section?

Ronnie was one of the most exception bodybuilders of all time , and his fall from grace is monumental , everyone loves a train wreck and boy is Ronnie

Quick question , how good do I have to look before I get to level any criticism? how much do I have to weigh and how low does my bodyfat percentage have to be? Whats your arbitrary scale?

I'm in good shape not fantastic shape but good enough for me. I've NEVER had any delusions of being a " bodybuilder " but I enjoy what the " sport " use to be now not so much but I have an opinion on it , I'm a nobody so don't invest to much into what I say.

epic_alien

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 03:18:44 PM »
thanks for the reply. i just don't understand why you post pics of ronnie looking bad. you take pleasure to see how the mighty have fallen? I guess i just don't understand that. Coleman has had a lot of surgeries . He has a great attitude and still moves forward.

oh and everyone make sure you pm josh or email him. these links and pics need to be seen!! ::) :-\

epic_alien

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 03:22:16 PM »
k if im on not banned tonight the first link will go up, you cheese pizza lover you

pnxauh22krz  ----  theres a few on here who will know where to look based on that

bluff has been called already man. keep reaching. keep trying

epic_alien

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 03:29:59 PM »
what the heck are you blabbing about? i thought you would be better than this cmon man!! you have lost a step.  i have challenged you. i need to be exposed!! post the screen shots, the links, the pics, we need to see. capon man!! get on it!!

lol, looks like josh removed his posts. i was so close to being exposed!! ::)

what a psycho.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 05:30:50 PM »
thanks for the reply. i just don't understand why you post pics of ronnie looking bad. you take pleasure to see how the mighty have fallen? I guess i just don't understand that. Coleman has had a lot of surgeries . He has a great attitude and still moves forward.

oh and everyone make sure you pm josh or email him. these links and pics need to be seen!! ::) :-\

I've posted literally hundreds of pics of Ronnie at his best , I'm not only posting bad pics of him. Ronnie is a train wreck he's pushed his luck and it ran out and pushed it even more I have no respect for that. Health is worth more than ANYTHING in this life and Ronnie keep toying with it. He's not moving forward he's moving backwards.

epic_alien

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 05:36:04 PM »
I've posted literally hundreds of pics of Ronnie at his best , I'm not only posting bad pics of him. Ronnie is a train wreck he's pushed his luck and it ran out and pushed it even more I have no respect for that. Health is worth more than ANYTHING in this life and Ronnie keep toying with it. He's not moving forward he's moving backwards.

and you making light of his injuries and how he currently looks is somehow your job? Do you really think ronnie knew he would run into all this trouble? There is no guarantee in life about your health. Does that make anything he accomplished less? He was a warrior and a great champion. It doesn't matter what he looks like now.  Show some class.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 05:47:02 PM »

and you making light of his injuries and how he currently looks is somehow your job? Do you really think ronnie knew he would run into all this trouble? There is no guarantee in life about your health. Does that make anything he accomplished less? He was a warrior and a great champion. It doesn't matter what he looks like now.  Show some class.

Sorry but anyone with any common sense knew they way Ronnie was training was coming at a great cost , Peter McGough eluded to what he was doing in prep for the 2003 Olympia back then , never mind having multiple surgeries and still pushing it , this doesn't make him a hero or brave or a warrior it makes him a fucking idiot. Dorian pushed his luck and it ran out , at least he knew when to get out Ronnie was having issues in 04 and 05 he it was clear he was in trouble , by 06 forget it. that was 10 fucking years ago

Do we owe Ronnie respect because he drove himself into the fucking ground and he's a shell of his former self? No way. This is why I respect guys like Shawn Ray and Lee Labrada they never pushed and both are eons better off than Ronnie physically , Do they have his Sandows? NO , do they have his problems? Ronnie wasn't hit by a drunk driver and is making his way back to the road to recovery , Ronnie drove full throttle into the wall

epic_alien

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 06:03:25 PM »
you should respect him yes.  he is paying for his choices. Anyone in any sport who puts a great deal of stress on the body has to pay for being great.  why mock him? I see this is what you do, though. you post pics of bodybuilders in their prime, then in their later years. and to prove what?

you say you never competed, so i don't think you could possibly understand the mentality behind pushing hard even if there are signs of injury.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 06:24:54 PM »
you should respect him yes.  he is paying for his choices. Anyone in any sport who puts a great deal of stress on the body has to pay for being great.  why mock him? I see this is what you do, though. you post pics of bodybuilders in their prime, then in their later years. and to prove what?

you say you never competed, so i don't think you could possibly understand the mentality behind pushing hard even if there are signs of injury.

I'll decide who to respect and who not to. I respect Lee Haney , family man , consummate professional retired at the top of his game , still married , giving back to the community , Same with Labrada

I think I post pictures of them before and after because of the juxtaposition and how the reality is they're paper champions who look like shit most of the year and tie it all together for one day where they look good and go back to looking like garbage , the whole sport is an illusion

I've followed bodybuilding since 1985 and I've read enough to know it wasn't worth it to me , the whole drug culture isn't for me either and it's a very selfish endeavor and I started a family young and they were always my main priority. And the people who know me would laugh at the statement that I don't have the mentality to push hard despite the signs of injury  ;D they really would.

This isn't Ronnie working through a plateau it's him doubling down on his stupidity , they guy has three young daughters what do they get? a senior citizen for a dad? I recall an old article in a book about the first time someone met Dr Squat Fred Hatfield and they couldn't believe it was him , he was small & frail could barely stand on his own but hey he's a legend right?

Yes it's better to live 30 years a lion instead of lifetime as a sheep , however that's not the only two options and there are very few lions and plenty of kitty cat pretenders

epic_alien

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 06:59:23 PM »
yes i understand how bodybuilding isn't for you. yet you have 50k post on a bodybuilding forum

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 07:18:10 PM »
yes i understand how bodybuilding isn't for you. yet you have 50k post on a bodybuilding forum

Competitive bodybuilding isn't for me , and I've been here since 2004 actually lurked since 03. I enjoy the challenge of lifting weights , I was never really into team sports. I can respect the effort it takes to build yourself but I don't respect the extremes these guys go to anyone who toys with their health and well-being for money or a trophy and still pushes it like it's 1998 when the party is long over.

I never bashed Lee Haney because he's earned respect , he did the same as Ronnie without driving himself into the ground.

epic_alien

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 07:22:33 PM »
for someone who isn't into completive bodybuilding and the extremes behind it you sure do have a lot to say about it.

your a fanboy and thats ok.

this is just 1 of your 50 thousand or so posts about bodybuilders

Dorian would always win simply because he is the most complete bodybuilder and he doesn't have some weaknesses that others do and he simply looks better in the mandatory poses compare to Cutler & Coleman.

Everyone raves about Coleman's shape , he does edge Yates out on quad shape at his best 2001 Arnold Classic and bicep shape and delts , and he was blessed with narrow hips & waist , but I digress , Coleman has oddly shapped triceps , and abs even at thier best wern't that great , his glutes and GIANT and calves have poor shape and I say Yates edges him out in all those aspects , and Yates combo beat Flex Wheeler who in my opinion outclassed Coleman in shape .

Yates has 99% of Coleman's size , better balance & proportion , equal or slightly better conditioning .

Front Double Biceps - I would give this to Coleman just because of his better biceps
although it would be close because you can see his lack of calves and balance in this pose

Rear Double Bicep - I would give this to Yates , although Coleman has an edge on this pose due to slightly better separation you can clearly see his giant ass and weak calves

Front Latspread - Yates , he always looked better in this pose

Rear Latspread - I would say Yates again , Ronnie may have an edge on width , but again his weak calves and giant glutes would hurt him in this shot next to Yates

Side Triceps - Yates he always had an awesome side tricep shot and Coleman's triceps have a very thin side head

Side Chest - I would give this to Ronnie his weak calves can be hidden fairly well from the side and at his best Coleman has the better chest , although his overdeveloped delts hurts this shot for him somewhat

Ab-Thigh - I would give to Yates , even with the wider waist he had better abs , seratus & intercostles and he always looked good in this shot.

In my opinion Yates has an edge of posing , he has the ability to show his physique off better than Coleman , so in my opinion Yates would beat Ronnie in 5 of the 7 mandatory poses .