Author Topic: I have to vent.....Kids, learn a lesson from this.  (Read 2879 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I have to vent.....Kids, learn a lesson from this.
« on: August 29, 2016, 12:38:41 PM »
I honestly could have had it all. I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I was a pretty good athlete. In Highschool, I played both baseball and football.

As a freshman (on the freshman team) I started at third base, and hit cleanup. On the football team, I played JV, and was on both defense and offense.

I quit, and chose to get a job.

I still regret not choosing to fully follow my dreams. Guys, don't make the mistake that I did. Follow your dreams to a college scholarship.

I know I had the talent to make it. I flaked out. Simple as that. It will haunt me forever.

Simple Simon

Re: I have to vent.....Kids, learn a lesson from this.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »
I honestly could have had it all. I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I was a pretty good athlete. In Highschool, I played both baseball and football, hic.....

As a freshman (on the freshman team) I started at third base, and hit cleanup. On the football team, I played JV, and was on both defense and offense, hic.....

I quit, and chose to get a job, hic.....

I still regret not choosing to fully follow my dreams. Guys, don't make the mistake that I did. Follow your dreams to a college scholarship, hic.....

I know I had the talent to make it. I flaked out. Simple as that. It will haunt me forever, hic.....
fixed...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 12:41:59 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 12:42:54 PM »
Fat stinking cu nt

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 12:44:33 PM »
You laugh,but we had a pedigree where I come from. I was there when Rick Ankiel was named the Gatorade High School Player Of The Year.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 12:44:52 PM »
That sucks man I had to make a choice I either had to play a sport every season or work a job after school. I was a 3 sport a year athlete. Ended up playing small time ball in college. Glad I had the opportunities.  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 12:48:20 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 12:50:22 PM »
Jv team and you think you were getting a scholarship  :-\

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 12:57:10 PM »
You don't know that. You just feel like that.

Plus you could have got your rectum prolapsed or some other shit which happens to many aspiring athletes and ends their dream.
More of up and coming athletes fail than succeed. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 12:58:52 PM »
Major loser.

Thanks for the tip.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 01:23:15 PM »

Shizzo, start working on that time machine.  :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 01:32:31 PM »
I honestly could have had it all. I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I was a pretty good athlete. In Highschool, I played both baseball and football.

As a freshman (on the freshman team) I started at third base, and hit cleanup. On the football team, I played JV, and was on both defense and offense.

I still regret not choosing to fully follow my dreams. Guys, don't make the mistake that I did. Follow your dreams to a college scholarship.

I know I had the talent to make it. I flaked out. Simple as that. It will haunt me forever.
I know you trolling, so go back to sucking dicks. But, I have a friend that had real talent,tangibles and intangibles. He quit the football team because the coach was a douche, and didn't like that he had an ear ring hole. So after he quit, the bench warmer that replaced him got a college scholarship. So yeah, if you got the talent, got the scholarship.
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 01:36:14 PM »
Nice cautionary tale. You forgot the part when you fell on your knees and sucked cock. The whole thing would be even more moving.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 01:36:34 PM »

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 01:38:33 PM »

Ok so what is your excuse for now being a fat alcoholic dick sucking bastard what's stopping you from changing.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 01:50:51 PM »
Junior really does run Getbig.  :'(

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 02:05:26 PM »
Cock slurper

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 02:17:35 PM »
Keep running, Josh.  ;)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 02:17:46 PM »
I honestly could have had it all. I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I was pretty good at playing the meat flute. In Highschool, I blew both the baseball and football team.

As a freshman (on the freshman team) I blew at third base, and swallowed. On the football team, I gave BJ's, on both defense and offense.

I still regret not choosing to fully follow my dreams. Guys, don't make the mistake that I did. Follow your dreams to being a professional cock sucker.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 04:35:16 PM »
I swam.  I was pretty good but not good enough to win at even a state level, and I didn't really enjoy it for the last few years.  It took up a shit ton of my time that could have been far better spent.  I should have quit way earlier.  

There's something to be said for quitting.  You're either going to do something until the end of time or you're going to stop doing it at some point.  Any random kill-time activity that you got signed up for when you were a little kid doesn't necessarily have to be 'the thing that u do' forever and ever.  It's good to recognize that it's nonsense and you've had enough, if you feel that way.  Nobody tells you that when you're young.  If you're stupid, like me, it never occurs to you that you're allowed to stop doing something and go do something else instead.  They just tell you that quitting is bad.  Being a quitter is bad.  Isn't being a continuer of non-enjoyable pointlessness also bad?

Parents: Don't do that to your kids.

[/vent]

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 04:38:30 PM »
You laugh,but we had a pedigree where I come from. I was there when Rick Ankiel was named the Gatorade High School Player Of The Year.

Didn't he play in p.s.l. or ft.pierce?shizzo from the pizzle?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 04:40:13 PM »
Dreams are for phaggots.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE