Author Topic: Trump isn't preparing for the debates - WHY?  (Read 5493 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trump isn't preparing for the debates - WHY?
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2016, 11:54:55 AM »
There are three scheduled (or four) so if they start playing games, and NONE happen...

Not cool.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2016, 11:58:14 AM »
Gonna be real "funny" to see these two, and exactly how they go at it in the "debates" if it does happen.

If it doesn't happen, it's just going to seem like such a rip-off.  Not acceptable at all.

This debate?  it'd be like watching two elderly disabled people of different languages trying to fck standing up in a shower.  

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2016, 12:29:24 PM »
This debate?  it'd be like watching two elderly disabled people of different languages trying to fck standing up in a shower.  

Imo, IF they're working "together" (meaning Trump is sufficiently aware of the game, and intends to play it down to the conclusion the Clintons seek) then I'd bet we'll be able to detect it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2016, 12:44:32 PM »
Imo, IF they're working "together" (meaning Trump is sufficiently aware of the game, and intends to play it down to the conclusion the Clintons seek) then I'd bet we'll be able to detect it.

they both lose value in a debate.   Right now, trump's masses love him because he controls the conversation, repeating anti-mex catch phrases.

Once he has to fumble his way thru lessons we've learned from WWII or three specific ways he will maintain trade while initiating sanctions upon RUS or CHI, his simple talk just ain't gonna cut it anymore.

"Sir, please elaborate..."
"I'm tired of the media and their tricks..."

"Sir, what lessons did we learn"
"the world learned you can't mess with us..."

"Sir, what about china"
"China knows not to mess with me..."

At some point, people will realize, um, he doesn't actually know any specifics or have a grasp on history, does he?   Reminds me of Tim Tebow... great leader, amazing willpower, terrific gifts... but just didn't have the acumen or manning-esque mental horsepower to read defenses. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2016, 01:21:24 PM »
they both lose value in a debate.   Right now, trump's masses love him because he controls the conversation, repeating anti-mex catch phrases.

Once he has to fumble his way thru lessons we've learned from WWII or three specific ways he will maintain trade while initiating sanctions upon RUS or CHI, his simple talk just ain't gonna cut it anymore.

"Sir, what about china"

At some point, people will realize, um, he doesn't actually know any specifics or have a grasp on history, does he?   Reminds me of Tim Tebow... great leader, amazing willpower, terrific gifts... but just didn't have the acumen or manning-esque mental horsepower to read defenses. 

I've been watching a lot of his longer interviews, and believe me he carries himself much better than in soundbites.  And you can't deny Hillary is a fumbling drunken mess who can't keep track of her own bowels, apparently.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2016, 01:38:11 PM »
I've been watching a lot of his longer interviews, and believe me he carries himself much better than in soundbites.  And you can't deny Hillary is a fumbling drunken mess who can't keep track of her own bowels, apparently.

Yes, I reckon she does shit herself weekly and pees daily.  Those diaper dresses and the WND "cathater tube" are telling.

BUT

She walked obama into shit continually in debates despite the moderators being on his sack.  This time, they'll be on her sack, giving her an advantage.  And she has been sec of state.  She was in the room when bin laden was killed.  She has met dozens of leaders and negotiated many things.  Her capability is proven, even if her credibility sucks.

Trump hasn't proven his capability - his one foreign trip to rub elbows with leaders resulted in a twitter war about lies.  Remember Romney & obama (12 and 08) touring the world, meeting leaders in the leadup to the election?  Was MEX the only one to invite trump?   ;) Very telling...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2016, 01:43:22 PM »
Yes, I reckon she does shit herself weekly and pees daily.  Those diaper dresses and the WND "cathater tube" are telling.

BUT

She walked obama into shit continually in debates despite the moderators being on his sack.  This time, they'll be on her sack, giving her an advantage.  And she has been sec of state.  She was in the room when bin laden was killed.  She has met dozens of leaders and negotiated many things.  Her capability is proven, even if her credibility sucks.

Trump hasn't proven his capability - his one foreign trip to rub elbows with leaders resulted in a twitter war about lies.  Remember Romney & obama (12 and 08) touring the world, meeting leaders in the leadup to the election?  Was MEX the only one to invite trump?   ;) Very telling...

Imo, all the cruds in all those past debates, can only be as good as the ground they're standing on.  All crooks.  Trump is coming from a little bit different place, though.  But just a "little" different.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2016, 02:14:54 PM »
Wow, it would really be something else if it was Hillary who punked out.  But the sad fact is that her followers would do nothing but make excuses for her.

You're talking about human nature. People often make excuses for someone or something they support. Trump's followers are doing the same for him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2016, 02:26:48 PM »

"Sir, what about china"

Here is the lowdown as I see it. If HRC is elected there will be very little change. If Trump is elected, he will quickly find out that he cannot keep his campaign promises. Again, nothing much will change except the ride is bound to be bumpier. He might even be kicked out of the White House early in his Presidency. Either way we are all very likely in for a disappointment.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2016, 02:30:28 PM »
You're talking about human nature. People often make excuses for someone or something they support. Trump's followers are doing the same for him.

Missing a debate may be the biggest no-no of all, imo.  Because the person doing it is cutting off communication with us, which is getting dangerously close in appearance to dropping out when it comes to the message it sends.  

Trump did it, once, then made a point of saying he regretted the decision -- which says a lot, I'm sure, when you consider he'd probably prefer not to admit mistakes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2016, 02:32:19 PM »
Here is the lowdown as I see it. If HRC is elected there will be very little change. If Trump is elected, he will quickly find out that he cannot keep his campaign promises. Again, nothing much will change except the ride is bound to be bumpier. He might even be kicked out of the White House early in his Presidency. Either way we are all very likely in for a disappointment.

agreed - very little changes with hilary in office.

Trump would just blame congress because he can't MAKE apple do this of Ford do that.  Congress is the ultimate scapegoat for all the stuff he promised that kinda isn't within a president's power ;)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2016, 02:35:33 PM »

What are some of the ways this could predictably happen?  I've been meaning to think about things that could happen if he got in, with what we know about him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2016, 02:36:59 PM »
Negative things, I mean.  I have hope for him with positive things.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2016, 02:54:46 PM »
What are some of the ways this could predictably happen?  I've been meaning to think about things that could happen if he got in, with what we know about him.

Not being an expert here, I'm going on my reasoning. Many of the republican party's leadership won't support him and we know the Democrats don't. He will be standing all alone spewing outrageous diatribe, perhaps even putting the U.S. at risk. I doubt he will be allowed to Tweet his way through the job of President. It's a not funny joke already. If he's as dangerous as he seems, there will be no choice but to impeach him. Imagine, he's battling with Enrique Peņa Nieto on Twitter and Enrique Peņa Nieto is responding. It's all about who will pay for "the wall." Can this be really happening? Does anyone actually believe a wall will be built? And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mexican-president-trump-border-wall_us_57c882ade4b078581f11fc13

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2016, 03:03:13 PM »
Not being an expert here, I'm going on my reasoning. Many of the republican party's leadership won't support him and we know the Democrats don't. He will be standing all alone spewing outrageous diatribe, perhaps even putting the U.S. at risk. I doubt he will be allowed to Tweet his way through the job of President. It's a not funny joke already. If he's as dangerous as he seems, there will be no choice but to impeach him. Imagine, he's battling with Enrique Peņa Nieto on Twitter and Enrique Peņa Nieto is responding. It's all about who will pay for "the wall." Can this be really happening? Does anyone actually believe a wall will be built? And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mexican-president-trump-border-wall_us_57c882ade4b078581f11fc13

So perhaps making a public threat, for instance, that could lead to a terrible chain of events, say.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2016, 03:07:13 PM »
So perhaps making a public threat, for instance, that could lead to a terrible chain of events, say.

That would probably do it!

There is no perhaps about it. He's proven that he cannot restrain himself for more then a day. Leopards don't change their spots.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2016, 03:07:55 PM »
Btw, it looks possible that Trump is receiving false intel updates.  Someone may have made a decision to go against an established procedure of some sort, and actually give false or incomplete info to him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2016, 03:16:02 PM »
That would probably do it!

There is no perhaps about it. He's proven that he cannot restrain himself for more then a day. Leopards don't change their spots.

Funny thing is, the powers in that position have been made nearly limitless, so maybe that's why everyone is so upset.  Their fault, but we're the ones to always pay the price.

I think any true outsider-type person would scare the hell out of these people.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2016, 03:20:17 PM »
Funny thing is, the powers in that position have been made nearly limitless, so maybe that's why everyone is so upset.  Their fault, but we're the ones to always pay the price.

I think any true outsider-type person would scare the hell out of these people.

Here's a scary thought:

The President of the United States has numerous powers, including those explicitly granted by Article II of the United States Constitution, implied powers, powers granted by Acts of Congress, and the influence and soft power that comes from being President of the United States of America.

The Constitution explicitly assigns to the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of his Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors. The president may make treaties which need to be ratified by two thirds of the Senate. The president may also appoint Article III judges and some officers with advice and consent of the Senate ( consent being by simple majority) and if there is a Senate recess, he may make temporary appointments.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2016, 03:25:34 PM »
Here's a scary thought:

The President of the United States has numerous powers, including those explicitly granted by Article II of the United States Constitution, implied powers, powers granted by Acts of Congress, and the influence and soft power that comes from being President of the United States of America.

The Constitution explicitly assigns to the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of his Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors. The president may make treaties which need to be ratified by two thirds of the Senate. The president may also appoint Article III judges and some officers with advice and consent of the Senate ( consent being by simple majority) and if there is a Senate recess, he may make temporary appointments.

I believe the post-911 powers are pretty much as any king would have it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2016, 04:21:32 PM »
Trump asked a foreign government to interfere with a U.S. Election to benefit him politically. 

Repeat that over and over. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2016, 04:28:55 PM »
Trump asked a foreign government to interfere with a U.S. Election to benefit him politically. 

Repeat that over and over. 

I haven't followed this one.  What do they have on him?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2016, 04:49:27 PM »
I haven't followed this one.  What do they have on him?

Here ya go. NY Times article

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2016, 05:34:18 PM »
Here ya go. NY Times article

Oh, that one?  No, I don't see that it's what some say.  Not at all.

Trump has every reason to believe Russia is doing the same thing we are when it comes to data stealing.  After all, they can claim the exact same reason: their own security.

And if they were to inform everyone of wrongdoing on Hillary's part, they'd actually be doing us a favor.

So I don't see a problem.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2016, 10:13:42 PM »
Oh, that one?  No, I don't see that it's what some say.  Not at all.

Trump has every reason to believe Russia is doing the same thing we are when it comes to data stealing.  After all, they can claim the exact same reason: their own security.

And if they were to inform everyone of wrongdoing on Hillary's part, they'd actually be doing us a favor.

So I don't see a problem.

Frankly, I'd rather not owe Putin a favor.