Author Topic: Huma Dumping Weiner After Another Stupid Sexting Scandal Is Bait & Switch to Dra  (Read 2106 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Huma Dumping Weiner After Another Stupid Sexting Scandal Is Bait & Switch to Draw Attention Away...
The Daily Sheeple

""Huma Dumping Weiner After Another Stupid Sexting Scandal Is Bait and Switch to Draw Attention Away from Hillary’s Health and the Clinton Foundation Investigation""

It’s all over the news today that Anthony Weiner sent “one sext too many” and top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin is finally calling it quits and ending their marriage.

Because, it was such a wonderful marriage… Most people recognize how much of a sham their relationship was from the beginning. Saying these two (look at her face above on their wedding day, she looks super thrilled) had a legitimate marriage is like saying Hillary and Bill Clinton’s marriage is real and not a cover under which they further their political dynasty power interests.

Now Huma is back in the news and the Clinton Foundation is officially under investigation (not that it will go anywhere while FBI Director Comey, who has been covering for the Clintons for decades, is in charge but whatever), and despite fake pickle jar openings on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Hillary’s health issues are not quietly going away either.

This camp needed something to draw attention away from all this bad press.

Read more at thedailysheeple.com ...

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Solid post! And at this stage I don't believe either of them should be in the White House. What a mess...this country is in trouble!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
"The object of Weiner’s affections is his polar opposite politically: a self-avowed supporter of Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association who’s used Twitter to bash both President Obama and Clinton."

http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hahahahhahaha

she's hot. 

I think weiner would get in LESS trouble if he's just bang them already.

sexting with a trump supporter... is he crazy? 

dat rack tho

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
At least his hands are full! Shamed sexter Anthony Weiner hobbles around Manhattan on crutches as Huma visits Disneyland with Scandal star Tony Goldwyn

a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
He definitely has a lot of time on his hands to text now.....a lot in his hands too I'm sure ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
I'd fuck Huma Abedin right smack dab in the mouth

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Unbelievable...

Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Huma Abedin four times, and she’ll still take you back.

After years of public humiliation by her sext-a-holic husband, Anthony Weiner, 40-year-old Abedin finally separated from the former congressman in August, one day after The Post reported that he had sent yet another explicit photo to a woman — this one showing his toddler son asleep beside him.

But sources tell The Post that Hillary Clinton’s righthand woman is now giving the marriage another try.

“Huma has been working hard on her relationship with Anthony,” said a source close to the Abedin family. “He has been spending 80 to 90 percent of his time at the [Irving Place apartment] they share . . . If there is a disagreement, he goes to his mother’s apartment in Brooklyn.

“Both [his and her] families are hoping they will reconcile.”

Another source, who worked closely with Bill and Hillary Clinton for several years, corroborates this, saying the breakup was “more for optics for the campaign and [under] pressure from Hillary’s camp.”

It’s hard to believe a reconciliation is under consideration given how many times Weiner has betrayed his wife.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/
a

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Why would anyone have someone like Huma as wife?
Especially if you are hot shit like this Weiner character obviously.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Why would anyone have someone like Huma as wife?
Especially if you are hot shit like this Weiner character obviously.

As a general rule, you cannot be forced to testify against your spouse in a criminal proceeding. This is known as spousal privilege.

:D
a

falco

• Getbig V
Nice titonas!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I'd fuck Huma Abedin right smack dab in the mouth

Good because her clitoris has been mutilated due to Islam
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Good because her clitoris has been mutilated due to Islam

I'd go up Huma's ass so hard she would call me Goodrum in hushed tones....