Author Topic: This training partner of Kevin talks some true shit about him (MUST WATCH)  (Read 5692 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Good fucking video. The guy looks like an idiot at first, but he's not. Watch the video and you will be a believer once its done.  ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
To me, the true guage of how Levrone is doing is that he looks so fucking sketchy/different in the face right now that to me, the perception is that he is thoroughly unhealthy and unhappy, compared to where he was 6 months ago and that certainly is what bodybuilding is all about :)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
How many times does he have to saying "fucking??" ::)

At least he stated Kevin's real age at 52 whom many didn't believe

We shall see come Olympia time....

I see it as a win win situation for Kevin, if he comes in looking like shit everyone is going to say "I told ya so, he's washed up, old, knew this was going to happen, we expected this" but if it he comes in in shape everyone is going to say "look how impressive a 52 yr old is, vintage levrone, greatest comeback ever"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Saw it on "CNN Special Report" no need to see it here...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Saw it on "CNN Special Report" no need to see it here...

Stopped right there, cleared my history cookies and caches, restarted PC, did full PC scan, reinstalled windows and moved out of my country.
Q

milone79

• Getbig IV
Good fucking video. The guy looks like an idiot at first, but he's not. Watch the video and you will be a believer once its done.  ;)

still looks like a fucking idiot to me....Jerry Ward has one of the most punchable faces in this industry...

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
what happens if I press the button on his head? Will he explode? Mutate?

anyway, Kevin's balls must be quite warm and wet for staying so long into that guy's mouth  :-\

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I like how he said 'Just got off the phone to Kevin' like the good old Nasser days here.

Seriously he's going from nothing to a top Olympia contender and has the muscle maturity to gain so much back as he had it before. Of course he's going to change drastically week to week. He's not some beginner.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Stopped right there, cleared my history cookies and caches, restarted PC, did full PC scan, reinstalled windows and moved out of my country.

Yeh

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
jerry ward's channel has really gone downhill lately... seems like once he broke up with that one girl everything changed

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Jerry is a retard. fuck him

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."

Still nuts the pic.
©

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
This guys organs aren't functioning right. You can see it in the eyes. Needs to clear his system out for a min 6 months...

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
NUTZ...

Ah, yes.
NUTZ!!! of course.

How could I forget?
©

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
--= NUTZ =--
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Still pic da nutz.

Fortress

• Getbig V
If this is what bodybuilding is about, then bodybuilding IS all drugs. Because no way does a guy ("muscle memory" or otherwise) go from zero to O-class hero in a matter of months without mountains of pharmacology (and, yes, response genetics).

Here today, gone tomorrow.

What's special about something that is so superficial it's fleeting? And I'm not talking about the natural deterioration that occurs as we age.

Levrone's "achievements" are ... here today and gone tomorrow.

I'm not ripping on the dude. In bodybuilding condition, he's a sight. However, beyond his grouping of genetic programmings, and his willingness to risk his health, what does he do that millions don't?

Even his strength is only a result of drug use. Without, would Levrone have the training knowledge, or superhuman patience, to achieve even a 450-pound squat?

Simple Simon

If this is what bodybuilding is about, then bodybuilding IS all drugs. Because no way does a guy ("muscle memory" or otherwise) go from zero to O-class hero in a matter of months without mountains of pharmacology (and, yes, response genetics).

What's special about something that is so superficial it's fleeting? And I'm not talking about the natural deterioration that occurs as we age.

I'm not ripping on the dude. In bodybuilding condition, he's a sight. However, beyond his grouping of genetic programmings, and his willingness to risk his health, what does he do that millions don't?

Even his strength is only a result of drug use. Without, would Levrone have the training knowledge, or superhuman patience, to achieve even a 450-pound squat?

who the fuck cares about a 450lb squat?

Claim to fame at parties?
Anyone talking like that in regular company will be the Burnika pool party all over again.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Kevin is going through a mid-life crisis. I don't that he is happy though. He will end up feeling empty after the show.

Fortress

• Getbig V
who the fuck cares about a 450lb squat?

Claim to fame at parties?
Anyone talking like that in regular company will be the Burnika pool party all over again.

Who cares about shredded glutes?

Specific things are usually not cared about by the majority.

Your comment is stupid.

HTH

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II

Nowadays is far more apparent than ever,  that response to drugs is pretty much all that determines how big you'll get.
When i started 25yrs ago, there wasnt really the overnight, monsters we see now...the top guys were the top,  there was a steady crew of high level amateurs gradually improving year to year...but no one that I can recall that just exploded.
The last few years with the likes of Compton, McCarver, Rami, etc, going from normal human size to gigantic in a few short years,  its highlighted the fact that drug response is EVERYTHING.
It's pretty hard to get excited about the whole competitive scene, when is so obvious nowadays its not hard work & discipline that determines the best,  but how many pounds growth per mg they respond with....

Simple Simon

Who cares about shredded glutes?

Specific things are usually not cared about by the majority.

Your comment is stupid.

HTH
Filthy old schmoes care about shredded glutes, however what the majority of women and men care about is a well groomed well built man who is charming and affable and not full of his own self importance.
thats why fitness guys get all the girls and over muscled meat heads get touched up by old men and asked to do a double bicep pose in the mall.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
He's gonna kick Phil's ass onstage and off, so am I.

V Man

• Getbig IV
Levrone is not "as big as he ever was". Even in that pic comparison you can see he is lacking size and quality compared to what he was before. I'm a fan and I'm rooting for him, but I doubt he will weigh much more than 230 on stage.