Author Topic: This training partner of Kevin talks some true shit about him (MUST WATCH)  (Read 5702 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Levrone is not "as big as he ever was". Even in that pic comparison you can see he is lacking size and quality compared to what he was before. I'm a fan and I'm rooting for him, but I doubt he will weigh much more than 230 on stage.
maybe..

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
still looks like a fucking idiot to me....Jerry Ward has one of the most punchable faces in this industry...

Yeah, but he makes sense.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Kevin is going through a mid-life crisis. I don't that he is happy though. He will end up feeling empty after the show.

Sounds like you're projecting bro.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Levrone is not "as big as he ever was". Even in that pic comparison you can see he is lacking size and quality compared to what he was before. I'm a fan and I'm rooting for him, but I doubt he will weigh much more than 230 on stage.

Apparently his training partners and people close to him are claiming he is well into his 250's now and will show up onstage at 260 (heaviest he's even stepped on a bodybuilding stage in his prime was 257 at a Grand Prix show days after the Mr. Olympia). Whether or not that is true is yet to be seen, but I think there MIGHT be a chance he wants to come in very large (he's already worked on the conditioning) to compete with today's pros.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Sounds like you're projecting bro.

Nope. He looks depressed in his pics. His eyes look sad.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
They just posted a Kevin Levrone 1000+ leg press

not sure who has more range of motion, Kevin or Branch

V Man

• Getbig IV

1000 lb leg press? That's only like 11 plates per side isn't it? That's really not much, I've done 15 plates per side plus guy sitting on the machine.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Ronnie & Ruhl used to do well over 2000

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think Kevin will show up a shell of what he once was because of age and that he can't get his hands on the drugs he use to take. You heard it here first.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good fucking video. The guy looks like an idiot at first, but he's not. Watch the video and you will be a believer once its done.  ;)

Lol at all those little GH cone-heads :)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: This training partner of Kevin talks some true shit about him (MUST WATCH)
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 12:34:11 AM »
I think Kevin will show up a shell of what he once was because of age and that he can't get his hands on the drugs he use to take. You heard it here first.

You think he will actually step on stage a shell of who he once was? Why even show up if that's the case?