Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - ALL DRUGS?  (Read 4932 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ronnie Coleman - ALL DRUGS?
« on: August 30, 2016, 05:39:14 AM »
No NATURAL muscle at all?

Ψ

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Ronnie Coleman - ALL DRUGS?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 05:40:02 AM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 05:43:02 AM »
Look, we've seen some pretty clear cases of degradation after the juice goes away, but the simple fact is that he has not been allowed to train AT ALL, for at least the last six months and newsflash, if the human body has no work to do, it sheds weight.

Accusing Ronnie being all drugs at this point is like accusing an astronaut of being all drugs, because they lose weight and bone mass when they are not under gravity ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 05:49:58 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 06:05:45 AM »
In professional bodybuilding is either "the icing on the cake "or all drugs"  there's no in between "

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 06:11:52 AM »
Ronnie's current physical state is much less to do with limited lifting than the simple fact his body is ruined in multiple ways.

As far as him being "all drugs", well, if we're talking about his pro bodybuilding success, yes, he was all drugs. No two ways about it.

The man had a very muscular potential before drugs, but not enough-to-be-a-pro-bodybuilder potential.

No one does.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 06:15:18 AM »
The bloke has had multiple surgeries in the last however many years, there isn't a man on the planet who could go through what he has and not look the same if not worse. Ronnie was one of the strongest, hardest training bodybuilders ever, hardly typical of an all drugs bodybuilder

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 06:18:34 AM »
Ronnie's current physical state is much less to do with limited lifting than the simple fact his body is ruined in multiple ways.

As far as him being "all drugs", well, if we're talking about his pro bodybuilding success, yes, he was all drugs. No two ways about it.

The man had a very muscular potential before drugs, but not enough-to-be-a-pro-bodybuilder potential.

No one does.
EXCELLENT ..

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 10:16:56 AM »
there is no such thing as natural muscle either, if you dont train it goes away gear or not.

Lol at people thinking muscle is any realer because they are natty

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 10:22:08 AM »

He is over 50 years old as well.
Body barely produces test on its own at this age anyway. Even if you haven't shut down your system by using drugs.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2016, 10:54:28 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 04:31:40 PM »
A better question to ask is his current condition from the abuse of drugs?

Some times I think guys that go for a run and does their body weight exercises are the ones with the brains. What good is looking good for a couple of decades cycling drugs on and off with the corresponding muscle gain and loss if in the end it looks like you never trained a day in your life? What about health?  I couldn't place in the top three in the smallest bodybuilding contest in the nation. What I have training naturally is a physique I get compliments on that I can still do athletic things like run a sub 7 minute mile and put a 225lbs barbell over head from the ground while close to 60. I know the athletic things I mentioned are a joke to all these super stars on this board but I know I'm in shape and look it. 

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 04:36:45 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 05:07:08 PM »
it is called lifting heavy your whole life and age.
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 05:08:19 PM »
there is no such thing as natural muscle either, if you dont train it goes away gear or not.

Drug induced muscle goes away 10X faster

Lifting natural I have taken months off training cause of injury and not much went away, my strength dropped tremendously but muscle mass not by much. Have been training for 15+ years natural

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 05:11:26 PM »

No one does.
^THIS^

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 09:33:45 PM »
first of all ...without gear they ALL shrivel up and look as if they've barely lifted in their lives ...Jason, DJ, Dex, Kamali, anyone who competed in the 90s and still has size is STILL GEARED UP ...don't be so fucking naive ...just look at Cormier, Levrone (Hollywood era), Ken Wheeler (minus the oil arms), Ronnie and anyone else who goes from 5g/week to their body's natural levels ...they SHRINK ...like a prune ...they're all ALL DRUGS!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 11:49:50 PM »
A better question to ask is his current condition from the abuse of drugs?

Some times I think guys that go for a run and does their body weight exercises are the ones with the brains. What good is looking good for a couple of decades cycling drugs on and off with the corresponding muscle gain and loss if in the end it looks like you never trained a day in your life? What about health?  I couldn't place in the top three in the smallest bodybuilding contest in the nation. What I have training naturally is a physique I get compliments on that I can still do athletic things like run a sub 7 minute mile and put a 225lbs barbell over head from the ground while close to 60. I know the athletic things I mentioned are a joke to all these super stars on this board but I know I'm in shape and look it. 

Well, I hate to say it but how often you see big guys in high ranks? Very rarely.
Usually they are skinny and do endurance exercise..

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 12:11:55 AM »
Drug induced muscle goes away 10X faster

Lifting natural I have taken months off training cause of injury and not much went away, my strength dropped tremendously but muscle mass not by much. Have been training for 15+ years natural

yeah when you don't have muscle to start with because you're natural, there isn't that much to lose anyway so of course you lose less  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2016, 01:29:03 AM »
yeah when you don't have muscle to start with because you're natural, there isn't that much to lose anyway so of course you lose less  ::)

I'm sure u are a real winner in life

There is something called genetics and u can build a good physique without gear, not the quality u see on stage obviously, but something that u can still be proud of. Of course u wouldn't know, u need gear to look remotely close to lifting to satisfy your fragile insecure ego, must be a midget as well which is understandable

Judging from your posts about steriods u must be a real massive muscle stud

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 05:46:54 AM »

You have clearly never achieved a good natty build.  If you had you would know that you can hold the muscle for a long time even without lifting weights.
Ψ

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 08:29:17 AM »
Looks weird when pros shrink down, because their veins stay huge even though the muscle mass shrinks. makes arms look really weird, Gaspari is a good example

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 08:38:45 AM »
Looks weird when pros shrink down, because their veins stay huge even though the muscle mass shrinks. makes arms look really weird, Gaspari is a good example

Gaspari looks like a bag of torn muscle and worms.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2016, 08:48:30 AM »
gaspari looks like human diarrhea.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2016, 09:09:55 AM »
gaspari looks like human diarrhea.

With chunks.