Author Topic: Possible To Blast For Several Years, Come Clean, Lose All Your Gains, and Regain  (Read 2105 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Is it possible to blast hardcore for say 5 years and get up to say 230+ lbs at 5 ft 9 in good shape, top national level competitor size, then come off for several years and barely train and drop down to 170 and then hop back on an aggressive cycle and diet and lifting routine and get back up to 230 again in under a year due to muscle memory? Similar to what Kevin levrone is doing, but to a lesser extent.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
depends on how big you were and how small you start, but its probably possible to get back close to where you were within a year... the broscience term muscle memory is actually a real thing.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
As long as aging (and or injuries) hasn't become a factor? Absolutely, if the drugs are sufficient and the training intelligently programmed.

heenok

• Getbig IV
With decent genetics and all things being in place (drugs, diet, training) i think so.

youandme

• Getbig V
If you built a decent natural base then it's easily possible.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
at one point I was for 2 years straight. best shape of my life. then I bought a new house, blah fuckin blah ended up out of shape, heavier than ever about 20% bf easy at 250-255lbs. it took me almost a year to get it all back. had to diet for 6 months to lose the fat.

inb4gains

• Getbig II
accordingly to the picture lazar angelov have post on his social media yes its possible

youandme

• Getbig V
at one point I was for 2 years straight. best shape of my life. then I bought a new house, blah fuckin blah ended up out of shape, heavier than ever about 20% bf easy at 250-255lbs. it took me almost a year to get it all back. had to diet for 6 months to lose the fat.

blaming it on the house? moved too far from gym.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
It sounds like you posted that with the answer already in mind.

Well, it's a resounding yes. I am a poster child for this, albeit at a lower weight. Tried to "cycle" as per everyone's recommendations back in the day. It was stupid... so I cruised which was better. I feel that my base was a lot more solid and that I wasn't as fragile anymore - I could go off cycle, get sick, go party or whatever and I wouldn't drop a ton of muscle. I've been entirely off for periods as long as a year, and it took around the same amount of time to peak again and then start getting ahead of where I used to be.

Fast forward to a few years later and I'm still very lean and muscular without putting in a massive amount of effort. Been off since the New Year which is where I looked my best (5'8" walking around at 185lbs and about 6-7% without obsessively training or doing any dieting at all - >700mgs of gear weekly). Was fucking, partying, working and spending every day running around having fun. I really feel that stress aversion was the key. And if there is stress, make sure there are compensatory mechanisms such as appropriate sleep, nutrition and down time. Really take care of your body.

I've had a lot of ups and downs and have been out of the country and back more times than I can count, but I'm still 180lbs and just a bit softer. Only taking 50mgs of test once or twice a week. Going to stay on minimal doses and ramp up only when the plateaus become blisteringly difficult to surpass. The days of 2g cycles and being over 200lbs are long behind me now, but I think if I added in some slin and got strict with the diet I could easily get there again. Would much rather be happy and healthy however.