Author Topic: Kevin doesn't look that big in new pic and vid (in clothes)  (Read 20052 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Kevin doesn't look that big in new pic and vid (in clothes)
« on: August 31, 2016, 12:08:57 AM »
Was expecting to see him look huge in his sweatshirt hoodie, but his arms really aren't filling out those sleeves and his neck still looks pretty thin compared to how he used to look. In the video he's leg pressing a shitload of weight (1080 pounds of weight with no effort) but when you watch the video, his legs looks thin as fuck in those pants. He's nowhere near 250 today. Maybe 235 at best imo. I'll say it again, he looked so much larger in February/March than he does now.

Pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsifhUjz3j/?taken-by=kevinlevrone&hl=en
Video of him training legs: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJv4DEmDphr/?taken-by=kevinlevrone&hl=en

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Kevin doesn't look that big in new pic and vid (in clothes)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 01:42:46 AM »
Is all that screaming really necessary for 4" leg press?  Why not have a guy on top of the machine with daisy Dukes and workboots on?  Oh and sunglasses.
N

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 02:06:35 AM »
Is all that screaming really necessary for 4" leg press?  Why not have a guy on top of the machine with daisy Dukes and workboots on?  Oh and sunglasses.

Levrone always has those types training with him

In his old m3 vid he would have this dude that looked like he was in HS screaming at him while bench pressing

Odd group of people

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 03:17:48 AM »
Was expecting to see him look huge in his sweatshirt hoodie, but his arms really aren't filling out those sleeves and his neck still looks pretty thin compared to how he used to look. In the video he's leg pressing a shitload of weight (1080 pounds of weight with no effort) but when you watch the video, his legs looks thin as fuck in those pants. He's nowhere near 250 today. Maybe 235 at best imo. I'll say it again, he looked so much larger in February/March than he does now.

Video of him training legs: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJv4DEmDphr/?taken-by=kevinlevrone&hl=en

Thats exactly what I was saying in the other thread....no way he anywhere near 250.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 03:33:41 AM »
Levrone always has those types training with him

In his old m3 vid he would have this dude that looked like he was in HS screaming at him while bench pressing

Odd group of people
I'm upset the skunk haired lady from M3 isn't by his side for the comeback.  Who is cooking his flounder is my
question?
N

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 03:37:19 AM »
I'll say it again, he looked so much larger in February/March than he does now.

And once again, nobody will agree with you that he was "larger" before.

Why do you think so many people were negative despite seeing him Feb/March?  Because he was much bigger?  Fuck no, because they can read between the lines of looking at a pro that is not in shape (or in his case, not even that, at that stage). Almost nobody was positive from seeing him then, except you, who seems to think he was big ::)

The hoodie he currently walks around is a balloon, you have no idea what he looks like by that.  Phil health looked like a fat goblin in a suit the very night of the Olympia.  Nobody would have known that that type of physique was behind him.

I'm tired of rebutting your bullshit but you continue to operate with an incredible idea that is straight up wrong.  You have no idea what the fuck you are looking at when it comes to pro physiques in clothes, out of shape etc, and you may be the worst person at that on this site.  Nobody else saw Kevin in Feb and thought he was pro big.  They could see he was wayyyy off pro size.  He is so much better now, it is phenomenal he has got this far.  

It's honestly quite hilarious how fucking bipolar you are with pictures of him.  Every IG pic he posts, you're here with either positive vibes or worried, because of something you think you're seeing.  Only a few days ago you were talking about how he had his olympia face on and now you're here, worried that he is smaller than when he looked nowhere close to a pro. 

In summary, you're full of shit :)

Jesus christ, what was he behind the necking in February, when he was bigger, I wonder ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 03:48:18 AM »
And once again, nobody will agree with you that he was "larger" before.

Why do you think so many people were negative despite seeing him Feb/March?  Because he was much bigger?  Fuck no, because they can read between the lines of looking at a pro that is not in shape (or in his case, not even that, at that stage). Almost nobody was positive from seeing him then, except you, who seems to think he was big ::)

The hoodie he currently walks around is a balloon, you have no idea what he looks like by that.  Phil health looked like a fat goblin in a suit the very night of the Olympia.  Nobody would have known that that type of physique was behind him.

I'm tired of rebutting your bullshit but you continue to operate with an incredible idea that is straight up wrong.  You have no idea what the fuck you are looking at when it comes to pro physiques in clothes, out of shape etc, and you may be the worst person at that on this site.  Nobody else saw Kevin in Feb and thought he was pro big.  They could see he was wayyyy off pro size.  He is so much better now, it is phenomenal he has got this far.  

It's honestly quite hilarious how fucking bipolar you are with pictures of him.  Every IG pic he posts, you're here with either positive vibes or worried, because of something you think you're seeing.  Only a few days ago you were talking about how he had his olympia face on and now you're here, worried that he is smaller than when he looked nowhere close to a pro. 

In summary, you're full of shit :)

Jesus christ, what was he behind the necking in February, when he was bigger, I wonder ::)

Lol

So are you saying Kevin is still going to save the Olympia?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 03:55:37 AM »
Lol

So are you saying Kevin is still going to save the Olympia?

No, I'm saying you can't read.

Hint: saying he looks better than he did in February is not saying he will win the Olympia.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 04:20:09 AM »
His ROM is pathetic.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 04:27:42 AM »
Lets make a comeback. Lets not do any deadlifts, barbell rows or squats

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 04:31:32 AM »

Does Heath do those exercises?  I've never seen it.

All drugs.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 07:09:36 AM »

This .

When I saw the tittle :  "Kevin doing legs " I knew it was going to be leg pressing fully clothed.... nothing to see or talk about there .

WoooSHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2016, 07:11:59 AM »
Does Heath do those exercises?  I've never seen it.

All drugs.

At least Phil doesn't have to prove he still "has it "

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MA CHA DO

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 07:12:20 AM »

Is that Wiggs or Rico McClinton on the left?  :D ;D
Q

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 07:23:54 AM »
His ROM is pathetic.

Idiot if you want to focus on your quads on the leg press there is no reason to go all the way down because then the hamstrings comes into play also going to far down on the leg press with heavy weight is not good for the lower back.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 07:27:59 AM »
Is all that screaming really necessary for 4" leg press?  Why not have a guy on top of the machine with daisy Dukes and workboots on?  Oh and sunglasses.
x2   I never liked or understood the use of such short range leg pressing.
Knees to the chest, then all the way until (or just a bit fore) total extension.
Kevin's moving lotsa weight, but every top or amateur BB can do this with ease.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2016, 07:35:45 AM »
Idiot if you want to focus on your quads on the leg press there is no reason to go all the way down because then the hamstrings comes into play also going to far down on the leg press with heavy weight is not good for the lower back.

If he wanted to focus the stress on his quads, he'd not have had his feet placement on the extreme upper edge of the platform. As such, he's essentially doing nothing but hams and butt.

This is how women with a clue train their lower bodies if they're interested to mould a more pleasing ass and side-leg visual.

Levrone should half the poundage, plant his feet mid-platform and bury the reps. Period. Or better yet, do high volume squats.

He needs to balloon his thighs.

Any way you slice it, his ROM is weak as fuck.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2016, 07:38:55 AM »
True Fortress.  The foot placement will bring the hamstrings and glutes more, than a lower position on the sled.
Maybe Kevin knows how important striated glutes are to getbig, so he's adjusting his feet accordingly.
N

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 09:20:12 AM »
If he wanted to focus the stress on his quads, he'd not have had his feet placement on the extreme upper edge of the platform. As such, he's essentially doing nothing but hams and butt.

This is how women with a clue train their lower bodies if they're interested to mould a more pleasing ass and side-leg visual.

Levrone should half the poundage, plant his feet mid-platform and bury the reps. Period. Or better yet, do high volume squats.

Yup all Ass and Hamstrings. Guess he focusing on those areas. ???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2016, 09:24:41 AM »
Croatch bringing the LOLs in this thread. Wonder what happened to that old schmoe couple. House probably reeked of flounder, green beans and soiled posing thongs

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 09:26:34 AM »

Not sure why people are so obsessed with going all the way down I can guarantee you that he is feeling a lot of tensions on his legs with the ROM he is using.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2016, 11:20:48 AM »
That means he's in shape.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2016, 11:22:14 AM »
Thats exactly what I was saying in the other thread....no way he anywhere near 250.

This.  Probably ripped at 229 wondering where his legs went.   Father Time is undefeated.  Announcing phantom injury any day now?

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »
lets see a pic of everyones legs in this thread who are commenting on his ROM.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2016, 11:48:06 AM »
lets see a pic of everyones legs in this thread who are commenting on his ROM.
THIS...