Author Topic: A record number of Americans now dislike Killary Clinton  (Read 927 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: A record number of Americans now dislike Killary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:51:41 AM »
Almost at Trump levels huh?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 09:33:23 AM »
Terrible.

"But if you look just at registered voters, the new poll actually shows Clinton's image is about as bad as Trump's, with 38 percent having a favorable impression and 59 percent unfavorable, compared to a 37/60 split for Trump."

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 10:53:12 AM »
I don't see how anyone could support crooked hilllary.  trump isn't perfect but hes not a pathological liar like that pig. I think its an embarrassment to the United States that she is even involved in our government. decades of fuck ups and scandals, yet she still is on the ballot. this country is laughable. I honestly don't know how she has the balls to even speak in front of people, given all the lies she has been caught in. id hide in shame myself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 09:21:02 PM »
I don't see how anyone could support crooked hilllary.  trump isn't perfect but hes not a pathological liar like that pig. I think its an embarrassment to the United States that she is even involved in our government. decades of fuck ups and scandals, yet she still is on the ballot. this country is laughable. I honestly don't know how she has the balls to even speak in front of people, given all the lies she has been caught in. id hide in shame myself.

You must not have turned on a tv lately then.   He's getting busted in lies almost daily.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 09:34:04 PM »
You must not have turned on a tv lately then.   He's getting busted in lies almost daily.

hilary is a pathological liar.  trump is a pathological liar too. 

i think most of us admit they're both pandering, dishonest pieces of shit most days.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 11:24:34 AM »
hilary is a pathological liar.  trump is a pathological liar too. 

i think most of us admit they're both pandering, dishonest pieces of shit most days.

Trump is on another level completely.  NFL sent him a letter?  They didn't discuss the wall when he was in Mexico?  etc.. etc..
Lies so easily busted that you would think he was doing it on purpose.   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 11:31:18 AM »
Trump is on another level completely.  NFL sent him a letter?  They didn't discuss the wall when he was in Mexico?  etc.. etc..
Lies so easily busted that you would think he was doing it on purpose.   :D
\

trump lies to make himself look important, look relevant, look like he's running shit when he's being mocked.  Insecure legal shit.

hilary lies to cover up shady goings on.... selling facetime while working public office, etc.   Criminal shit.

It really depends on which flavor of shady you prefer.  If WWIII or global collapse was imminent, I think all of us agree, as much as we hate hilary, she's more experienced, more competent, and less emotionally unstable to handle it.  She's a cold bitch.  I think anyone quesitoning her competence is just being lazy... hate her for many reasons, but she's been at the highest level for decades now.  Trump just flubbed a visit to MEX and ended in a twitter war with an easy neighbor.  Dreading what happens when an actual adversary and he bump heads. 

hilary's health is a concern.  MSNBC says she's "laying low".  Biden and Bernie and others are out doing the talking.  not good.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 11:38:00 AM »

I agree to an extent. like 240 said. trump lies to make himself look better. Hillarys lies could cost the usa as a whole. I don't think Donald trump, if elected, would sell out his country. who knows tho? sick world we live in.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 11:45:28 AM »
I agree to an extent. like 240 said. trump lies to make himself look better. Hillarys lies could cost the usa as a whole. I don't think Donald trump, if elected, would sell out his country. who knows tho? sick world we live in.

Their degree of fuckup is completely different.

hilary will keep selling us out for corporate interests, keep selling facetime, keep profiting at the expense of the little man. 

Trump?  who different ballgame.
The biggest danger with trump is him being exploited.  He's naive.  He thinks he can be friends with putin.  He heaps praise upon the baddest leaders on the planet.  This is baffling.  It's like the gangsters and movie stars mingling, decades ago.  He wants to be a bad boy, loved by the rat pack, the outlaws.  This is troubling.

The big danger is trump walking right into a trap with them.  Trump saying we should let Russia move into Ukraine was fcking baffling. Hilary is VERY MUCH ANTI RUSSIA EXPANSION, just like Bush, obama, bush, clinton, bush, reagan, and those before.  Trump is the furst US president to PUSH for greater russian aggression.

Russia will get very powerful under prez trump.   No, he won't sell facetime (although the way his campaign bilks the bank to feed his own businesses, we known some grift will happen). 

Trump would be an embarrassing president.  Like Dubya.  He'd step in shit trying to prove he's not in over his head, which he is.
Hilary wouldn't be in over her head, but she would be a puppet, for sale, crooked as fck. 
No good options here, really. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 12:50:28 PM »
Their degree of fuckup is completely different.

hilary will keep selling us out for corporate interests, keep selling facetime, keep profiting at the expense of the little man. 

Trump?  who different ballgame.
The biggest danger with trump is him being exploited.  He's naive.  He thinks he can be friends with putin.  He heaps praise upon the baddest leaders on the planet.  This is baffling.  It's like the gangsters and movie stars mingling, decades ago.  He wants to be a bad boy, loved by the rat pack, the outlaws.  This is troubling.

The big danger is trump walking right into a trap with them.  Trump saying we should let Russia move into Ukraine was fcking baffling. Hilary is VERY MUCH ANTI RUSSIA EXPANSION, just like Bush, obama, bush, clinton, bush, reagan, and those before.  Trump is the furst US president to PUSH for greater russian aggression.

Russia will get very powerful under prez trump.   No, he won't sell facetime (although the way his campaign bilks the bank to feed his own businesses, we known some grift will happen). 

Trump would be an embarrassing president.  Like Dubya.  He'd step in shit trying to prove he's not in over his head, which he is.
Hilary wouldn't be in over her head, but she would be a puppet, for sale, crooked as fck. 
No good options here, really. 

240, do you believe that Trump would lead us to war with Russia before Hillary?
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 12:53:25 PM »
240, do you believe that Trump would lead us to war with Russia before Hillary?

NO - quite the opposite.

I think Russia regains its status as a super power under Trump.   Giving them Ukraine is madness.  no repub can defend it nor explain it.

It took 40 years to stop russia's global growth, and many men died in proxy wars to halt the growth of communism.  Trump wants to neuter NATO, the only body standing in their way, because these countries didn't pay their dues.  The fact they're standing in the way of RUS taking over that hemisphere should be adequate.  AND he wants to give them a permission slip to keep on expanding.   Anyone explain that?

Repubs' hatred of hilary is cool - but they should explain what a world looks like when Russia takes over 2, or 4, or 6 nations and starts popping up bases in our backyard again, probably convincing trump to cut the ribbon as part of their friendship.