Author Topic: Arm size  (Read 4912 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Arm size
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2016, 08:59:11 AM »
most likely. i think for bis that would be easily, triceps are harder to hit properly though. if you got long ass bis with little peak id consider injecting them on the regular ...
from what i hear both biceps and triceps are just fucked up to inject though...
i mean ive probably hit gaps between muscle, joints, sinews, bursa sac etc in the delts too which felt fucked up for a week etc.
 but i think both bis and tris are full of nerves and veins, can bruise easily and you can squash nerves too... also arms are flexed ALL THE TIME in everyday life while you can pretty much avoid that with your delts if something goes wrong.
Wow Sounds like a minefield, have the long flat biceps shit and would love to change it but probably need more experience pinning and to be using more than a ml a week to be of any benefit.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2016, 09:04:04 AM »
yeah, true SEO protocols call for up to 3-4mls every day for weeks... you could get benefits with smaller injects (and work up to more) but id say under 3ml or so very regularly dont even bother

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2016, 11:18:02 PM »
yeah, true SEO protocols call for up to 3-4mls every day for weeks... you could get benefits with smaller injects (and work up to more) but id say under 3ml or so very regularly dont even bother

thought about pinning my arms before but got scared every time i bring the needle close, most i'll do is side delts lol