Author Topic: Well, PJ Braun Just Called Aaron Singerman A Thief (Video)  (Read 14799 times)

Hack Benchers

Re: Well, PJ Braun Just Called Aaron Singerman A Thief (Video)
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2016, 01:53:44 PM »

Tell me Aaron and PJ are selling ecstasy to make ends meet and are simply using their companies to launder/funnel their cash-money profits from illegal drug sales.

"1"

I hear this a lot, where is this coming from? This would mean 1000+ years jailtime in the US so I highly doubt this. But if true it would indeed def be worthy of a topic.

In the meantime; Vince update us about the Jeep cherokee, did you start to work on it? Plastidip? Is it running like it should? Inquiring minds need to know....

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2016, 05:46:45 AM »
If you really think about it, this is just another cheap ploy by Aaron & PJ to drum up free publicity online, thanks to their employee & dancing monkey Melvin Goodrum.

You see, no one stole the list. Aaron uses the list with PJs blessing to promote Redcon90210 because PJ is still somehow affiliated with it. But by coming up with this theft scam, it draws a separation between the two & is great free publicity & gossip.

These guys are pretty good at pulling these cheap publicity ploys.

They get Melvin Goodrum to spam all over the net on their behalf & it only costs them an XXXL T-Shirt & a bottle of fart powder.

Win Win situation for Aaron, PJ & the Fat Man.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2016, 10:37:22 AM »
thanks for the insider info vince!
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2016, 01:59:44 PM »
If you really think about it, this is just another cheap ploy by Aaron & PJ to drum up free publicity online, thanks to their employee & dancing monkey Melvin Goodrum.

You see, no one stole the list. Aaron uses the list with PJs blessing to promote Redcon90210 because PJ is still somehow affiliated with it. But by coming up with this theft scam, it draws a separation between the two & is great free publicity & gossip.

These guys are pretty good at pulling these cheap publicity ploys.

They get Melvin Goodrum to spam all over the net on their behalf & it only costs them an XXXL T-Shirt & a bottle of fart powder.

Win Win situation for Aaron, PJ & the Fat Man.

You are just as stupid as to come up with this rubbish as you are to think that I make 10.45/hr.  No one is insane enough to even dream up this type of drama....no one.  I have received nothing from Aaron...no money, no REDCON1 products, no t-shirts.....nothing. 

Keep dreaming
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2016, 02:48:46 PM »

You are just as stupid as to come up with this rubbish as you are to think that I make 10.45/hr.  No one is insane enough to even dream up this type of drama....no one.  I have received nothing from Aaron...no money, no REDCON1 products, no t-shirts.....nothing. 

Keep dreaming

Whatever, you broke ass flotsam.

You know I'm dead right & that's why you responded. To exert damage control like Aaron's good little dancing monkey.

The problem is that you're just too stupid to see the big picture, since you're a perpetually broke lifetime minimum wager, bragging about your wealth online while making $10.45hr at a Verizon call center.

You're blinded by freebies Aaron throws your way like a kid dazzled by a set of jingling keys.

Keep on dancing for that XXXL Redcon90210 t-shirt.